Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C (16002 Views)

A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business / Do Not EVER Invest Into Hauling Business In Nigeria........reasons...... / The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria To Invest Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2013
cityhood: hello my fellow nairalanders,wish all you well in your various busnesses
Am using these medium to introduce you all to this busness i buy for pple and diliva it for you
Am into suyabeans inbags,wheat inbags,onions inbags,pepe inbags,tomatoes inbaskets,jinga well packaged,original honey in kegs fifty,twenty,seventy liters,dubai cloths materials in tons,irish potatoes and sweetpotatoes inbags
All at affordable price.for you to invest in it.

Some may say it a seasonal biz. Yes it is buth as we all know so well that food biz do sell fast in these country.and even everywere in the world.
Am into the biz and i vitually know when it rises up and when it goes down and know there difrent seasons.
Buying of tomatoes from the northern part of nigeria is a biz that you cant regret only when you make an enquiries from your state comfirm the price of tomatoes,onions,yugot and any other once you know they are profitable and plenty demands in all your stations and get back to me i tell you the price here and you see how much you gain at the end of the day per one basket of only tomatoes.
It chipa here buth expensive in south east,south south,south west or anywere
This are the biz tht all the abokis do to earn living and they are very rich in it that even banks wosship them as if they are bank lord.these alhajis ?cant even write or sign or even spik english tlkless of broken english but if it for money they have it for
My aim is to wide open all the eyes of my people on nairalander anywere in the world.into this bizness..
It not only the biz of the northerners but with the whole education we have we can apply it into the this busness to widen the scope you are all welcome.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
cityhood: hello my fellow nairalanders,wish all you well in your various busnesses
Am using these medium to introduce you all to this busness i buy for pple and diliva it for you
Am into suyabeans inbags,wheat inbags,onions inbags,pepe inbags,tomatoes inbaskets,jinga well packaged,original honey in kegs fifty,twenty,seventy liters,dubai cloths materials in tons,irish potatoes and sweetpotatoes inbags

Some may say it a seasonal biz. Yes it is buth as we all know so well that food biz do sell fast in these country.and even everywere in the world.
Am into the biz and i vitually know when it rises up and when it goes down and know there difrent seasons.
Buying of tomatoes from the northern part of nigeria is a biz that you cant regret only when you make an enquiries from your state comfirm the price of tomatoes,onions,yugot and any other once you know they are profitable and plenty demands in all your stations and get back to me i tell you the price here and you see how much you gain at the end of the day per one basket of only tomatoes.
This are the biz tht all the abokis do to earn living and they are very rich in it that even banks wosship them as if they are bank lord.these alhajis ?cant even write or sign or even spik english tlkless of broken english but if it for money they have it for
My aim is to wide open all the eyes of my people on nairalander anywere in the world.into this bizness..
It not only the biz of the northerners but with the whole education we have we can apply it into the this busness to widen the scope you are all welcome.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
[quote author=cityhood][/quote]

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2013
Hello cityhood, its a nice business proposal i must say. A̶̲̥̅♏ well interested, buh A̶̲̥̅♏ in Awka, Anambra state. Considering Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥Your location, i dnt knw if ♈☺ΰ cn do business wif M̶̲̅ε. I av Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥Your contact, once i mk Research as t̶̲̥̅̊ơ which of τ̲̅ђǝ various businesses ♈☺ΰ presented i wld lyk to get involved wif, i wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ definitely put ♈☺ΰ tru. Once again kudos t̶̲̥̅̊ơ ♈☺ΰ bro.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
it a good biznes have been supplying for manymany pple....in across nigeria....
Some of them may testify to what have been doing for them ha dilia as mny as possbble.just.you hav my contact to still make some findings if you want to.......08169446319
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by coputa(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2013
Cityhood.,i have been following this thread,you have been so wonderful..don't you think that since the distance between the north and south is much,there should be at least minimum numbers of bags to buy so that the cost of transport will not eat into the profit...i resides in warri (Delta state) i would want to start with few bags of onions/pepper or groundnut...
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2013
yees sir.
Actually is a good bizness...
Cost of transport stable bt at times the cost of the stuff some rise and fall.
It depend on your buject.sendig it to you over theer is nt a prblm.ushall gt it intat witout any issue.amsending it to you tru waybill uget it nxt day no prblm.and you supply all your...clients over there.sir
Dada is my nmane
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by karlxavier(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Goodday cityhood, I must say I'm happy with the opportunity you gave to Nigerians. Its cool. I'm interested in this business and I'm in the east. Is it not better for you to state how much some of these items are purchased so as to know how we marketers can do our research... Thank you
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:02am On Jul 30, 2013
karlxavier: Goodday cityhood, I must say I'm happy with the opportunity you gave to Nigerians. Its cool. I'm interested in this business and I'm in the east. Is it not better for you to state how much some of these items are purchased so as to know how we marketers can do our research... Thank you
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by sunkysleeky(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2013
op, i'm based in lagos and i Will like to invest into this business. my number is 07084304462..how can i reach you?
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
Call to make your enquiries.my lines are open
You are welcome.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
cityhood..gud work u ve bin doin so far..i m based in lagos...please how much can one get kulikuli 4rm d north??
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
ok tnks.
It jst dt an trying to open the eyes of nairalander to this biz.
Kulikukli it jst 18k in 100kg bag.
Veryful and i will waybill it to u via luzirous bus.
Nxtday morrning u gt it sir 08169446319
My number
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2013
cityhood: ok tnks.
It jst dt an trying to open the eyes of nairalander to this biz.
Kulikukli it jst 18k in 100kg bag.
Veryful and i will waybill it to u via luzirous bus.
Nxtday morrning u gt it sir 08169446319
My number
is d transport fare part of d 18k?
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2013
dpending on hw mch bags u ar buying sir.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by adewumi7: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
@cityhood,how much does one full bag of onion as pictured above cost to Lagos.All cost inclusive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Banks Earn N15.7bn On Account Maintenance Charges In Q1 2019 / Does Anyone Know About Nylon Recycling Companies In Nigeria / Which Tipper Truck Is The Best For Haulage Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.