Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

An Interview Session With Global Deals(vhrcs) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Interview Session With Global Deals(vhrcs) (5031 Views)

Info-vhrcs / Recruitment@vhrcs / Schlumberger Interview Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Interview Session With Global Deals(vhrcs) by ojsamuel(m): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
Here is the message I got from their 'admin dept'
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW SESSION WITH GLOBAL DEALS(VHRCS)
CHECK YOUR MAIL AND PRINT OUT THE INVITATION

REGARDS
HR IFEYINWA

On checking my mail, I got this from 'Admin Haryor':
INVITATION FOR TRAINING AND INTERVIEW
Sequel
to indicating an interest in our vacancy advert for
the need of
GRADUATES, you have been shortlisted for a
interview and training
session with VHRCS ( GLOBAL DEALS).NOTEThere wont be further consideration
for any candidate that fails to attend this training
Kindly come with your writing materials and a
printout of this invitation mail to the venue.
Date; MONDAY 10TH JUNE 2013 Time: 10 a m
prompt Venue: NO 47,opposite coca cola depot mokola ibadan,oyo state
Regards, IFEYENWA (recruitment
Officer),08038502041

Who is in my shoe? Does anyone know what the coy is into?
I have my reservation about it, though.

Thanks for the anticipated responses.

1 Like

Re: An Interview Session With Global Deals(vhrcs) by jay6records: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
ojsamuel: Here is the message I got from their 'admin dept'
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW SESSION WITH GLOBAL DEALS(VHRCS)
CHECK YOUR MAIL AND PRINT OUT THE INVITATION

REGARDS
HR IFEYINWA

On checking my mail, I got this from 'Admin Haryor':
INVITATION FOR TRAINING AND INTERVIEW
Sequel
to indicating an interest in our vacancy advert for
the need of
GRADUATES, you have been shortlisted for a
interview and training
session with VHRCS ( GLOBAL DEALS).NOTEThere wont be further consideration
for any candidate that fails to attend this training
Kindly come with your writing materials and a
printout of this invitation mail to the venue.
Date; MONDAY 10TH JUNE 2013 Time: 10 a m
prompt Venue: NO 47,opposite coca cola depot mokola ibadan,oyo state
Regards, IFEYENWA (recruitment
Officer),08038502041

Who is in my shoe? Does anyone know what the coy is into?
I have my reservation about it, though.

Thanks for the anticipated responses.

Simply ignore

1 Like

Re: An Interview Session With Global Deals(vhrcs) by shegss(m): 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pls an urgent 1. Do I go or not
Re: An Interview Session With Global Deals(vhrcs) by shegss(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
Wld really appreciate if some one can hlp me out. Abt dis vhrcs tin.
Re: An Interview Session With Global Deals(vhrcs) by Spycom(m): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2013
They sell health stuff etc. Dont bother wasting your time going. It's not an interview you're going for. Rather its to make you register into their drug-selling program. They'll tell you how you can make money, etc.
Re: An Interview Session With Global Deals(vhrcs) by lovesamzy: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Samuel, it urgent plz, hw ws d interview and the place cos I also receive a msg frm dem (VHRCS) to come for interview/training on 3/7/2013. I based in abuja. Tanx in anticipation
Re: An Interview Session With Global Deals(vhrcs) by ojsamuel(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2013
lovesamzy: @Samuel, it urgent plz, hw ws d interview and the place cos I also receive a msg frm dem (VHRCS) to come for interview/training on 3/7/2013. I based in abuja. Tanx in anticipation
Spycom: They sell health stuff etc. Dont bother wasting your time going. It's not an interview you're going for. Rather its to make you register into their drug-selling program. They'll tell you how you can make money, etc.
I didn't honour the invite, following the advice by frds and Nairalanders..... It's a health company, u'll register with them and sell their products...
Re: An Interview Session With Global Deals(vhrcs) by davades(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2013
i got the message 2day...God knows i wont be going . Nairalanders thanks

1 Like

Re: An Interview Session With Global Deals(vhrcs) by biznessman(m): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2013
grin tnx all d way, I knew it was gona b a scam shit with those drug dealers...
Re: An Interview Session With Global Deals(vhrcs) by Deejay4reeel(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] shocked Gbam! I just received it! undecided
You have been re invited for an interview/training session with VHRCS a subsidiary of PRECISE CONSULTS scheduled to hold friday 06/09/2013 by 9am ¿ no 8/10, salamotu eniola street,star link global house, ilasamaja, lagos. please come with your writing materials. Call HR JOY 08125028446.
Good to stay behind, thankz fellazzzz

1 Like

Re: An Interview Session With Global Deals(vhrcs) by NEHIKAHA(m): 1:48am On Sep 15, 2013
KEEP ON DREAMING,AND KEEP LISTENING TO DREAM KILLERS AND FAILURES IN LIFE WHO DONT WANT ANYTHING GOOD FOR THEMSELVES AND WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO COMPLAIN FOR THEIR EXCUSES IN LIFE AND FAILURES.TRUST ME PEOPLE ARE MAKING GOOD MONEY OUT OF THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY.MIND YOU THE YEAR IS RUNNING TO AN END,KEEP LISTENING TO PEOPLE AND DONT MAKE A DECISION FOR YOUR SELF YOU HEAR,DONT WORRY 2014 WILL STILL COME AND GO,JUST THE SAME WAY U STARTED 2013.MIND YOU COME NEXT MONTH I IN PARTICULAR WILL BE TRAVELING ON COMPANY'S ACCOUNT TO DUBAI,WITH MY SISTER JUST 1YRS PLUS OF MY JOINING. BELIEVE IT OR NOT,THATS YOUR HEADACHE,WILL SHOW U GUYS THE PICTURES AS PROVE.KEEP ON DREAMING AND LISTENING TO FAILURES U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER,JOBLESS AND BROKE AT THE SAME TIME
Re: An Interview Session With Global Deals(vhrcs) by NEHIKAHA(m): 2:02am On Sep 15, 2013
LET ME ASK U ALL A SIMPLE QUESTION,EVERYBODY DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF MARKETING,ONCE U HEAR THE WORD U GO CRAZY.LET ME ASK,WHAT IS IT U DO IN THIS WORLD AND LIFE THAT DONT INVOLVE ONE FORM OF MARKETING TO THE OTHER.YOUR WAKING UP FROM UR BED,TO BUYING BREAD,TO TRANSPORTATION TO WHATEVER ACTIVITIES YOU DO EVERYDAY.LOOK LIFE ITS SELF IS A MARKET.DONT LISTEN TO FAILURES WHO DONT WANT O PROGRESS IN LIFE,ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR JOBS RATHER THAN OPPORTUNITIES.HAVE IT NOT CROSSED YOUR MIND THAT SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE WORKED AND YET AFTER HARD WORK NOTHING TO SHOW,THEY STILL GO TAKE UP SECURITY JOBS ETC.LOOK TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH,LOOK AT YOUR AGE NW U KNOW THE POLICY OF THE FG,STATE AND PRIVATE SECTOR,IF U ARE MORE THAN 27 YRS RIGHT NOW NOTHING FOR YOU.(RIGHT NOW U SHOULD KNOW ITS NOT UR EDUCATION THAT WILL PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE,THAT WHY WE TELL PEOPLE THAT""TO A LARGE EXTENT EDUCATION,ALL THE QUALIFICATIONS,ACCA,EFCC,PDP,OND,CCNA,TO MENTION JUST A FEW,DOES NOT GUARANTEE A BRIGHT FUTURE"" U MUST BEGIN TO THINK OUT OF THE BOX,INFORMATION THEY SAY IS POWER.BEGIN TO READ BOOKS,FINANCIAL,MOTIVATIONAL ETC,U WILL UNDERSTAND WHY U SERIOUSLY NEED TO SACK YOUR BOSS AND BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS RIGHT NOW.GO GET ""RICH DAD POOR DAD""

FINALLY U WILL REMAIN POOR IF U DONT CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY""POOR" PEOPLE OVERLOOKING OPPORTUNITIES REPEATEDLY.""JOB" JOINING OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS,OR JUST OVER BROKE.BE WISE,AND MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS,Nigeria RIGHT NOW IS LOOKING FOR LEADERS AND NOT FOLLOWERS.
Re: An Interview Session With Global Deals(vhrcs) by engrsyer(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
Deejay4reeel:
[color=#990000][/color] shocked Gbam! I just received it! undecided
You have been re invited for an interview/training session with VHRCS a subsidiary of PRECISE CONSULTS scheduled to hold friday 06/09/2013 by 9am ¿ no 8/10, salamotu eniola street,star link global house, ilasamaja, lagos. please come with your writing materials. Call HR JOY 08125028446.
Good to stay behind, thankz fellazzzz
lol, my guy i just got similar content of text message now that i have job screening tomorrow (12/11/2014) in same address. For more details check ur email. Well, thanks guys dat i fell in their trap. I have already scratching my head on how would I do to pay transport to Lagos from PH but not too serious sha because it came very late for me to prepare and come.

(1) (Reply)

Lost My Job Today / Shortlisted Names For NIMC Interview!!! / Who Else Got This From RIMMIT @

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.