Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. (3477 Views)

Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. / Watch This 3d Animated Fruits, Dj And Dance To Flowsick (video) / Philippians 4:6 3d Animated Bible Scripture, Check It Out And Be Blessed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
Feel free to drop comments and criticisms.
Please click the link to View.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h35zVCIBXy8
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
Ok. I guess U guys have seen this lil piece of anime. What are Ur takes? comments, observations or inputs “ON THE ANIMATION“. I‘m working out a module for settin up a School so Asides critics out there, Nairaland is my next Stop. For none animators,You have no problems whatsoever about Your views n comments.
As For ANIMATORS, get out Here lets share and rub minds. This is my contribution to the development of Animation in nigeria.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2013
YYYYYeeeaaahhhh, No comments. Great. I dont particularly like talkin @ random but I‘ll giv this advice.

First of, Learnin animation means developin an attitude and plenty of devotion plus focus. though we learn everyday and will never stop learning, these factors are d basics to learning animation. Meaning You cant learn animation and do some other tasking thing @ same time. IT WONT WORK. Learningd basics alone takes a lot of Time not to talk about applying them.

If U are “Mr I know All, High and Mighty“, You‘ll never b good @ anime. A humble attitude with a hunger to learn somefin new from almost about anybody could help Ur course.

Always Research and test them out to see if these salient points work instead of gaping @ principles and expectin miracles to happen.

NEVER, EVER underestimate ANYBODY, for what U see is the outershell NOT the Heart, His spirit nor his ZEAL to succeed.

Do not hesitate to ask for help whenever U in a bind. Haughtiness can b frustrating. so learn to Bring those Shoulders down sometimes. Cuz even Jackie with All His experience and strength, cannot confidently say He can beat Jet or Donnie.

Knowing how to design fancy stuffs dont mean u can animate. and even when u gud drawing in 2D, U stil have Volumes and perspectives to contend with. Dont get me wrong, fancy stuff is gud but go technical about it. And if U luv 3D, U dont neccesarily have to master drawing poses as long as U can Picture fins clearly.

Finally, All U talking about learning animation with 50 or 100k on d net or wherever, I‘ll tell U this. Yeah, its possible but U‘ll also get 50 or 100k of experience from d net. in other words, U cant do anyfin outside what U‘ve learnt. just same repitive fin.
Q: how far have U gone so far with ALL your internet connections.
A: Modelling bags and rendering still images. The problem with this method is that, Topics or video footages downloaded or bought, do not Always follow eachother sequentially and most of, the techniques implored are half-baked. Instead, Do A Lot Of Reading like a syllabus. There is an awful lot that U can do regardless of the software U use. Explore and go Hard.

Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by Salmoneus(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2013
Wow, 40 views and no comments, it's surprising that there's no comments, your animation is wicked, I'm a self taught aspiring 2d animator myself and maybe you could show me a few tricks of the trade? again nice work man where are you based? grin
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
@Salmoneus, Baba I hail thee. Thanks for the Props. I‘ve checked Ur work sometimes back & U r not Bad Urself.
Haaaa, No comments on over 40views? Na God. I actually animated a full dance clip of this song some two months back but did‘nt find the time to render it out. Nothing, I fit teach U o, cuz Ur ish‘s gud. So what‘s goin on. Yeah, i‘m in Gidi.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by samuelsam(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
excellent work got got there, keep it up.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
samuelsam: excellent work got got there, keep it up.

Thank U Sir. Nice knowing somebody appreciates a broda. We de try.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by chronique(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
damn!!!! shi*t is wicked! best anime i've ever seen on nairaland. man u're do*pe like drug. think we need to hook up and do some collaboration. i got stuffs we can do together.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
@Chronique, Thanks Boss. I saw Ur handi-work. Just sent U a msg.

1 Like

Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
Of ALL the things I've had to study, Animation Stands Out. Its in a league of its own. There really is no Magic. If you dont try and fail, You'll remain zeroed out. You've gotta keep at it, stay on it, live it and Breathe it. Its very very Jealous and so it hates sharing. trust me I know. I learn every day, and i'd had to giv alot and giv up alot as well to get here. But then, I EVOLVE, everyday cuz thats how I've programmed me to be. Starting is DIFFICULT, This aint Modelling or Lighting, these other two just provide aestetics. In other words, I could lump up letters, or numbers, or cooking utencils together, arrange them into the human anatomy and giv em life, hence My Point- It goes beyond modelling. If you are ready to Kill some sleep, spend some money, research and learn new things. You'ld be surprised at how good You can be. people wey de disney good, GRANTED. But dem no get 2 heads.
Yeah, If You can, get a Richard Williams and maybe a Jeff Lew. Don't worry, I did'nt understand it the first time either.
Alternatively and most likely the best option would be to get Yourself in an animation school. It's quicker and more efficient until You are able to carve a niche for yourself about work patterns.

1 Like

Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2013
Dont want to let d Cat outta d Bag just yet talkin about what I‘m cooking. But while Ya‘ll wait, The attachment reveals the other half of The above animation. The other Half will be released by the end of the month. The other Half is Crazy!

Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by spywareczar(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
an incredible short 3D animation titled: 'Lasgidi' which shows the constant conflict on the streets of Lagos between the 'road users' and the road 'managers'. by: Amusan Tosin.... d cute tin about tosin is, he dnt make noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3YoA48ClUc

1 Like

Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
spywareczar: .... d cute tin about tosin is, he dnt make noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3YoA48ClUc

Hi there, Nice piece. Eeerr, I Dont understand Noise thing. But U not Tosin neither are you an animator so i‘ll let it go. I‘m talkin CHARACTER ANIMATION not cars, robots or Corel draw.
Tell You what, Why dont You take my simple anime to Tosin let him break it down for ya. Character Animation! Character Animation!!
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by spywareczar(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
reidkrugger:

Hi there, Nice piece. Eeerr, I Dont understand Noise thing. But U not Tosin neither are you an animator so i‘ll let it go. I‘m talkin CHARACTER ANIMATION not cars, robots or Corel draw.
Tell You what, Why dont You take my simple anime to Tosin let him break it down for ya. Character Animation! Character Animation!!
did Ɣøµ watch the video??
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
Yes. like 3times. If You are were looking for an animator, what are d fins u‘ld b watchin out for? Let me help U more, If U were lookin for a digital artist, what are the fins that U‘ld b lookin for in his work? Answer: Seamless blends between contrasting transitions NOT incesant unfolding actions. Dont know how U‘ll take it, but tell Tosin to put follow throughs and exagerations. Morever The racing vehicles did most of the actions, & the lastma man had a walk cycle thats ok, though his heels where not shown which is one thing people want to see in a reel. He could have done some exagerations while in d car romancing his knuckles and Why did he fly when the danfo transform? nobody touched him. other than that, it was an ok animation.
Spyware, criticise mine. Thats y i posted it here for ya‘ll to see.
Character Animation. yeah & i‘m sorry if u felt i was noise making. i‘m tryna rep my school. Character Animation.

1 Like

Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by Dolemite(f): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2013
Woah, ok I usually come in here but not say anything because I can't draw to save my life, but this time I must speak up.

@Spyware
That was a real rotten thing to do, hijack someones topic with works of another person and accuse them of 'making noise', I've seen your work and you're amateurish at best, I'm sure if I dedicated one week on youtube tutorials I could probably do what you do so you're in no position to start point fingers at anyones work here, work on yourself. undecided

@Reid
You have to understand the mentality of a hater, he can't do what you do so he tries to bring you down, classic Nigerian crab mentality, please keep 'making noise' I love the way you move baby. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2013
Dolemite: Woah, ok I usually come in here but not say anything because I can't draw to save my life, but this time I must speak up.

@Spyware
That was a real rotten thing to do, hijack someones topic with works of another person and accuse them of 'making noise', I've seen your work and you're amateurish at best, I'm sure if I dedicated one week on youtube tutorials I could probably do what you do so you're in no position to start point fingers at anyones work here, work on yourself. undecided

@Reid
You have to understand the mentality of a hater, he can't do what you do so he tries to bring you down, classic Nigerian crab mentality, please keep 'making noise' I love the way you move baby. kiss

God bless You Dolemite. Thank You for Your guts and courage. Thank You for speaking out The TRUTH. I love the way You drop em baby.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2013
Back to You Spyware. I originally set up this simple trap for two bush meat i had unresolved bizness for. cus they go about Bullying People and talkin trash. Not that they are TOTALLY wrong, but they gat none to show for. You on the other Hand have jobs on here and I respect that. But even if U arean Animator, You are still Amateur so I‘ve gat non to say to You.
Understand this. Animations are real life simulations. what we call mimmick. The only thing You succeded in showing Me is a vehicle that morphed using scripts, It didnt do nada afta that. and the whole fin was about 30secs or so.
I on the other hand have over a minute of CONTINOUS AND SPONTANEOUS REAL LIFE DANCE SIMULATION MOVES YOU OR ANYBODY CAN IDENTIFY WITH. And Its thrown to everybody to criticise, so I dont know what you talkin about noise.
I‘ve seen most of your post and its what You do just like the other two nitwits i wanna bash up. You can do beta than this you know. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by spywareczar(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
Well, Atleast, I now know what we all think abt each other (pple spit out wats really on their mind wen sm1 piss em off), but 2 be sincere with Ɣøµ, ϊƒ sm1 shud do same 2 me, I'll take that as a challenge 2 better myself, I'm still learning, Ɣøµ guys started all dis whole graphic/animation tin far way back b4 me, do Ɣøµ even knw how old I'm?? Do Ɣøµ knw wen I first touch a PC mouse?? I hve seen great graphic/animations done by nigerians I've been following and luking up to as mentors, sure I've got som crappy designs too, Ɣøµ knw why?? Bcoz I'm still upcoming, but I knw gud graphic/animations wen I see any,, and wen I see any awesome design, I'll making research on Ђδω 2 achieve it,,

@Dolmite do Ɣøµ think learning graphic/animation is based on watching video tutorials?? A big NO!! 2 dat, coz its way beyond that..
Well, its cool I now knw who am wit on nairaland.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
Lolz. Now... U r talking. U‘ve been pissin ppl off but they jus too scared to stand up to u, this time however, it Took a Dolemite to square u up in your hole. Take what as a challenge? I take that back, “You are not at ALL an Animator“. cuz u cant tell between well animated stuffs and effizy. Talking about when u started blabla dont cut in cuz u dont know when i started, what i had to do or go through. Yep, I know u a kid dats y i ddnt bandy words wif u. and i told u earlier to get mine to Tosin. He‘ll explain to u better why people say mine‘s wickid.
And I fink u should b thanking Dolemite for letting U know how peeps see u and take that as a challenge on improving on how u talk in public. And talkin abt tutorials, i remember vividly u posting links on this same section not quite long ago “in a good way though“ directing peeps how to learn or download stuffs.
Now u tryna refer to urself as a kid but u attack other peeps as adults. Now, that aint right. just like Arts goes well beyond downloads, ANIMATION goes well beyond effects. they complement eachother but one is basic. U wanted to mess me up but got shot in the leg instead.lolz. Watch both videos again, only this time with no Hatred. U‘ll get there if U try.
And FYI, I know a ton of other stuffs too, that i see peeps misrepresenting on here that i keep mute about. so what are we takling about?
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by spywareczar(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ɣøµ still dnt get it, do Ɣøµ?? Didn't even tell Ɣøµ hw old I'm & Ɣøµ re callin me a kid?? #funny, that's why I refer 2 sum pple as "educated ignorants" *i'll say no more* *drops mic*
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
"educated ignorants" What‘s that? Na English u speak so?Mumu. There‘s nofin to learn cuz what u brought to discredit My work dont cut. U should Shut da Bleep up and reflect on your whole being, you sorry excuse for a human. If you like, go post another link or better stil, CALL YOUR TOSIN. I‘ll b here waiting fawking faggin mo*ron. U played urself. You Are Pathetic.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by spywareczar(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ɣøµ can insult me all Ɣøµ want, & dnt pretend lyk Ɣøµ dnt knw ωª† I meant by "educated ignorant", yes I knw its nt an english phrase, even the word "MUMU" Ɣøµ used on me is nt an english word.. *Pple re so scared of D truth, wen Ɣøµ tell em the truth, We all knw Ђδω they gone react* I can swear that Ɣøµ re inspired by Tosin's animation, I'm nt an animator, but I knw a gud animation wen I see one, and believe me, ωª† Ɣøµ did is total garbage, & pls dnt delete ur animation yet, want 2 show it 2 sum great nigerian animators, I knw a lot of them

& for d video tutorials link I posted, its for those re into video editing and 3D animation, not for still graphic designers
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
Why u biatchin like u a nice guy been molested. everybody knows how dirty and stupid u are? u in doubt, go down memory lane tru all ya posts and see how u talk and treat people bone head. u've gatta b a kid cuz thr's no reasonable explanation to how u talk.
Ɣøµ can insult me all Ɣøµ want---- no its abuse cuz u a kid. grin
& dnt pretend lyk Ɣøµ dnt knw ωª† I meant by "educated ignorant" lipsrsealed---- EEEeerr NO, I dont know and its NO English phrase.
even the word "MUMU" Ɣøµ used on me is nt an english word---- Yes I know but @ the time, thr was no better way to Address U. The other fins U said are Gibberish. And now to the subject matter.
U really are a Mowron, infact @ first i thought Ur desease was induced but now I see its super-imposed. Your life revolves around making people feel Bad in Nairaland dont it? well, goofy, This time u aint gettin off it.
When and If U finally get Ur LASTMA ANIMATORS to watch it and want to reply, I'll b ready. any fawkin friggin time bitch. Immo show ya'll how its done.
U de yack since. U b Yakubu? Broda Ode, Oponu Osi. Now make i pieces dat ur animation wey u carry for head. (1)the bus wey tumble, d glass no break o. (2)the bus stop like human being wey dem push mildly. He's animating on a wrong frame and lots more.

A) JUST BECAUSE THE VANAGON MORPHED DONT MAKE IT A NICE ANIMATION cuz i know that's what caught ur eye U Blawdy one eyed creep. (bus morph then i no go hear word. why him no animate the bus na? Ask am.)
B) That my simple animation shows EVERY PRINCIPLE of animation that could be applied to it. No cars, trucks, lastma or effizy grafix. JUST SIMPLE LOW POLY ANIMATION. I know U regrettin Ur actions now but its too late to call it truce.

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR. ANYTIME YOU AND YOUR LAME SQUAD WANNA GRIND... I'm GAME. AND if I catch U talk trash to anybody again... U go see wetin I go do U. See Ur head. And one last detail. dont u ever finish off wif a rap line on Me again or imma be forced to empty some chronic rap crap on ur arse.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
spyware, virus or underpants. dont furck wif me.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by spywareczar(m): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nice 2 knw Ɣøµ keep watchin d video again, again and again, its awesome isnt it?? Well keep working with determination, I'm sure sumday Ɣøµ'll create sumtin lyk it., its glad 2 knw Ɣøµ now hve a source of inspiration at your door step, dnt worry, I won't remove d video link,, and pls stop vomitin incoherent words, Ɣøµ re jst makin a fool of ya self, yes am a kid, so dnt bring ya self down 2 my level ok?? Dnt want Ɣøµ 2 loose your cool grin
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
we‘ll never b on same level cuz u r trash & i‘m d guy that takes out the trash. no b only coherent na concurent. SHUT THE F-UP AND LEARN to TALK Bitch. LEARNER.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by Dolemite(f): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
spywareczar:

@Dolmite do Ɣøµ think learning graphic/animation is based on watching video tutorials?? A big NO!! 2 dat, coz its way beyond that..
Well, its cool I now knw who am wit on nairaland.

You talk like an expert but your work says otherwise, you're an amateur plain and simple and with that ugly attitude you have you may never really grow in your craft.

@Reid
Please ignore this hater, people like him take delight in bringing people down just keep doing what you're doing and remember in life if you're not pissing people off you're not growing, no use getting banned over this guy.
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by OKX(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
all artists have egos...we r hardwired dat way. lol
dont forget tho, we ALL (NO EXCEPTIONS) have a margin for improvement!

@reid
dont ask for comments or critique from the public if u cant take the negative with the positive.
spywares original comment about 'making noise' wasnt necessarily a diss at u...u chose to take it that way. u could have read it several other ways or ignored it completely.
scroll up and see how the talks degenerated.
secondly the animation in question wasnt even posted by the creator, so dissing it or trying to belittle it also shows unprofessionalism on ur part.

d clip u posted will impress some ppl, but be a joke to others depending on their individual skill levels, dont make the error of thinking its 'all dat' generally...dats a fast track to mediocrity.
i could point out a couple of principles u didnt apply too, as well as hail ur efforts in other areas.
we are all on different rungs on the learning ladder.

i would advise that u dont bother with attacking anyone for blabbing or hacking others, its usually a sign of deeper insecurities. i think i know the 2 ppl u refer to, stooping to their level achieves nothing. the supremely confident and focused dont waste time on petty trivialities....personally i ignore them.

@spyware
the talks went the way they did not necessarily cos of wot u posted or said, but cos u have a history of not picking ur words carefully.
most of wot i posted above applies to u and ur work as well.
a dose of humility and an open mind will help u tighten ur game.
dont let the adulation of the 'uninformed public' warp ur perception of reality or ur skill level...it should mean more coming from a seasoned fellow practitioner.

u guys can keep entertaining us with colourful insults or u can both man up and take relevant lessons learnt.

1 Like

Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by reidkrugger(m): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
Good Day Everybody & WELCOME TO Reid's Highlight reel,lolz. ***Stole that from chris Jericho*** Sorry i've been missing in Action.
There really isnt much to say cuz Okx was about 90% on point and I appologise for dissin the absent artiste, no offence intended as i was merely criticising his work been represented by the plaintiff. And for the record Spyware, Okx was part of the people that started the Nairaland 3D Character Animation movement. When i said anybody can/could critcise, i meant it but just like u said, spy has a way wif talkin that irritates me. U dont own nobody and U cant talk to ppl in the manner U do. He posts a link or links dont bother me cuz I learn everyday and will never stop learning. BUT, there has to be something to learn from. In his case and sincerely so, and thank God there is an Animator here, the only thing i see are the scripts and graphics" again NO OFFENCE INTENDED. I tried to point out to u that my focus was on CHARACTER ANIMATION on several occasions but U wont listen or probly U didnt understand what i was trying to say.lolz. It's messed up.
Lolz.I'm really a nice guy once U get to know Me, I just hate ppl either playin posse or talkin trash, Dazall.
Alright, nuff said. I gat no bad blood for U homie, I'm just a simple guy keepin it real.
@Okx, pls dont go runnin off like the way U did. I used to enjoy havin U around back then. And Plzzzzzz feel free to criticize the anime. I left about two loop holes in it, and nobody's been able to tell me anything, probly might correct or leave it as is.
@Dolemite, Thanks for the soft, Feminine, Matured and "say it as it is attitude". And plzzz remind me not to get on ur bad side.lolz. You rock!!!
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by bladestentorian: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
true,true,i being following the whole thing how its been going down,@reid&spyware,both jobs are good but the thing is one is more of a simple character animation & the other is well, lesser but enriched with graphics which is also a good job.maybe its just a simple misunderstanding arising from "plenty of ego" all the same u guys are doing a good job.let us all just try and support one another.
one more thing, @dolemite,girl i don't know who u's up in here,hmm,u's one hell of a dynamite,to be honest i will try not to mess with u.lol grin
Re: Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. by spywareczar(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
Dolemite:
You talk like an expert but your work says otherwise, you're an amateur plain and simple and with that ugly attitude you have you may never really grow in your craft.
hey! Lady calm your tits grin wats wit the hardcore feeling??

@topic. Sum1 amongs us created this account "Bladestentorian" sm minutes ago, dunno wat his/her mission is, but believe me, I'm watching you. *drops mic*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili's Daughter's Artwork Sells For N1.2bn / Diamond Bank's Old And New Brand: Which do you prefer?? / Flyer Design For Uniktouch Makeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.