Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (26482 Views)

Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
Truckpusher: Ditto! Exactly ,i was 14 and my first love was 19 and we got along nicely .It depends on the maturity and his confidence.
true!! But u no it tkes time for guys to mature ..and @ 14 he still hasn't fully grown yet so I wouldn't want to go to jail for dating a minor hehe..

~ZN~:

You're 19? With such a figure? Interesting. wink

Hmmmmm
I'm glad u find it interesting hehe
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Jhulyan(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
With the way Tonto is going.i doubt if she'll settle for a naija guy.....tht b add babe razz die
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by BigStar1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
It depends on how the two sees it
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Wahala90: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
Will you date a younger guy like emmmmmmm, Whizkid? Assume you are older than him, say 10 years.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
val_dee:

I take it to mean I have the permission to answer on your behalf.

Ehrmm. . Yah?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by fubbyy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan: Ladies dating younger men are colloquially called 'cougars'. In recent times, some American female celebrities have either dated and/or married much younger men. For instance, Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend is 18 years her junior; Mariah Carey's husband - Nick Cannon is 10 years younger; Barcelona defender - Pique is also 10 years younger than Shakira.
if a woman is 10 years older than me and looks younger,that means she's younger, your age depends on how you look like, I have a friend who's 28 yrs and his GF is 33, they are planning to get married, the lady taught the guy is older because of his looks, she's even once said GOD forbid her dating a younger guy while she didn't even know that her guy is 5 yrs younger

Some girl here saying they will never date a younger guy didn't even know that they senior their guys but doesn't know about that

Age is not written for face,na when I tell you na eeh you go know, I was born on 16 of december 1985 but I've never dated a girl who know about that, I always tell them that I was born in 1982, even my present girl thinks am 4 years older without knowing that am just 3 months older

So ladies, if you see a mature younger guy, forget about his age and tell your friends that he's older(cos I know its all abt una friends)
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by ATMCARD2(m): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
adaobi123: No, considering I have three younger brothers, I'll consider him as a bro. daz all cool
.Dat reminds me,i hope ma vote 4 u is nt a waste?Wats d update nw?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
Williams Shakespeare and his wife Anne Hathawway comes to mind....well it all depends on the sophistry of the Woman concerned!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ fubby: You are onto something there. I know most guys in their 20s or early 30s wouldn't mind dating Halle Berry, who is in her mid 40s
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by ATMCARD2(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan: Ladies dating younger men are colloquially called 'cougars'. In recent times, some American female celebrities have either dated and/or married much younger men. For instance, Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend is 18 years her junior; Mariah Carey's husband - Nick Cannon is 10 years younger; Barcelona defender - Pique is also 10 years younger than Shakira.
.MUTE!!!Since itz 4 ladies.I cmmt ma reserve.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by gedtalks(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
make una dey blo -blow lie. I dont know why Nigerian girls like lying and pretending...it depends on the guys pocket jooor...u pple shl just say the truth boo!! okay how about if the guy drives an infinity QX4 wink wink, or 5
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
Fubbyy why lie about age tho? Its dumb. angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Orikinla(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
They do and even marry younger men.
Darey Art Alade married an older woman.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by ZN2: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan: @ fubby: You are onto something there. I know most guys in their 20s or early 30s wouldn't mind dating Halle Berry, who is in her mid 40s

That's even an understatement. "Would Kill to date" is more like it. wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by gedtalks(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
which is better: to date a 60 years old man or to date a 22 years old guy. Girls don't mind the age as long as the pocket is big. Do you know the class and age of chics that Wiz Kid dates...sighh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
gedtalks: which is better: to date a 60 years old man or to date a 22 years old guy. Girls don't mind the age as long as the pocket is big. Do you know the class and age of chics that Wiz Kid dates...sighh

Even Tonto Dikeh was flirting with Davido sometime ago. Bear in mind that she's 7-8 years older than him.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by chocofizzy(f): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:
Yes o! I like her
if he has all I needed in a man, of course yes I will date him for real.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
Br3nd4:

Ehrmm. . Yah?

Okay,

like being capable in the dark realm.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
I can never and will never date a younger guy. It just would not work for me. It is already difficult finding mature guys around same age group. I need a manly strong man who can handle me. I think i would probably be the man in the relationship if i dated a younger guy. So definitely a No.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I can never and will never date a younger guy. It just would not work for me. It is already difficult finding mature guys around same age group. I need a manly strong man who can handle me. I think i would probably be the man in the relationship if i dated a younger guy. So definitely a No.

What if the younger guy is mature and 'manly' enough for you? Will u reconsider your stance?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

What if the younger guy is mature and 'manly' enough for you? Will u reconsider your stance?

Is it possible for younger guys to be manly ? grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Nope, maybe i just have a set perception but once i know his age and he is younger believe me it ends there.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by tpia5: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
Why cant younger guys date within their age range?

I saw a thread yesterday where a miss something ( beauty queen) was being feted by a bunch of guys who were clearly much older than her, no single young guy in the picture, and it was her birthday. So i wondered, where were the young guys?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Is it possible for younger guys to be manly ? grin
Lol. 20 something year old guys definitely have more energy than those in their mid-30s and above. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:
Lol. 20 something year old guys definitely have more energy than those in their mid-30s and above. grin

Yeah.. I cant date guys that dont have energy. Lazy mofos. angry angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Yeah.. I cant date guys that dont have energy. Lazy mofos. angry angry

Don't worry, Obinau sure has loads of energy.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by JOYCEOUS(f): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
gedtalks: make una dey blo -blow lie. I dont know why Nigerian girls like lying and pretending...
LOOLL
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by ozoemeka(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2013

i actually like dating older women, the thrill is exciting
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
tpia@:
Why cant younger guys date within their age range?

I saw a thread yesterday where a miss something ( beauty queen) was being feted by a bunch of guys who were clearly much older than her, no single young guy in the picture, and it was her birthday. So i wondered, where were the young guys?

It could be that she's just coincidentally friends with older men.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Don't worry, Obinau sure has loads of energy.

Hes too young tho angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
ozo_emeka:

I actually like dating older women, the thrill is exciting

It sure is. But me dating a lady in her 50s or 60s (I'm in my 20s), is definitely not happening.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Hes too young tho angry

Isn't he up to 20?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.