Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (26481 Views)

Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:
Lol. 20 something year old guys definitely have more energy than those in their mid-30s and above. grin
That is not necessarily true. But it is not just about energy. You need to be in the same direction. A younger will probably still be in that phase(partying, still finding himself and experiencing life etc) while you may have passed that stage and are looking for something different so it will also become an incompatibility issue. Yes there are exceptions here and there but it's not something i would do.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Isn't he up to 20?

I dunno

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
Subomi-luv:
That is not necessarily true. But it is not just about energy. You need to be in the same direction. A younger will probably still be in that phase(partying, still finding himself and experiencing life etc) while you may have passed that stage and are looking for something different so it will also become an incompatibility issue. Yes there are exceptions here and there but it's not something i would do.

Ok. Compatibility is important in any relationship. That's why some guys in their 20s tend to date only girls of their age range.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
Subomi-luv:

Depends on the kind of guy.. But if its just for fun then who cares if he is a party-er.. Me tho? I cant date a guy that parties.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Ok. Compatibility is important in any relationship. That's why some guys in their 20s tend to date only girls of their age range.
True. So you would date a lady older than you? Would you marry one too?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Depends on the kind of guy.. But if its just for fun then who cares if he is a party-er.. Me tho? I cant date a guy that parties.

By 'parties', do u mean a guy that attends parties every week/every other week, or one who parties once or twice a month?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
Subomi-luv:
True. So you would date a lady older than you? Would you marry one too?

Yes, if we have the same targets and are compatible. But definitely not a lady in her 60s grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

By 'parties', do u mean a guy that attends parties every week/every other week, or one who parties once or twice a month?

Twice a month would be every other week, no? wink

I mean very frequent, college type partying.. Every weekend, or multiple times a month.. Ocassionaly is ok, but more than that is just irresponsible.. Perhaps Im old fashioned, but once a person is out of college then the partying should be a thing of the past.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Same here me neither. I also do not get into relationships just for fun sakes. But ya lol i still feel like i will end up being the man in the relationship and i do not want that. But hey there are people who have had success. A friend of mine recently got married to a guy 1 year younger so it does happen.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Yes, if we have the same targets and are compatible. But definitely not a lady in her 60s grin grin

*quickly changing the age on my birth certificate to relfect an age in the 50s* grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

That is just ridiculous. Then it must be a papers thing or sugar mummy business grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Twice a month would be every other week, no? wink

I mean very frequent, college type partying.. Every weekend, or multiple times a month.. Ocassionaly is ok, but more than that is just irresponsible.. Perhaps Im old fashioned, but once a person is out of college then the partying should be a thing of the past.
True talk.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
At the stage which I'm in, I doubt if I can.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

*quickly changing the age on my birth certificate to relfect an age in the 50s* grin grin

Haha. I dey laugh o cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

If I'm opportuned grin
I like queen of Sheba though
kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
queen_of_sheba: kiss kiss kiss wink
Hun, how've u been? smiley kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:
Hun, how've u been? smiley kiss kiss
Great my dear, just missing you so much smiley and u?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by MrCork: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
...Mr Cork <<<<< Young guy! (ladies please hurry)wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
queen_of_sheba: Great my dear, just missing you so much smiley and u?

I've missed u too. I've okay; doing my internship and nairalanding?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

I've missed u too. I've okay; doing my internship and nairalanding?
So you like older women? grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
queen_of_sheba: So you like older women? grin grin

I'm open to that grin grin grin grin

Are u in your late 20s?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

I'm open to that grin grin grin grin

Are u in your late 20s?
Yes I am actually older than you by few months wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
queen_of_sheba: Yes I am actually older than you by few months wink

Noted. I guess that makes the topic applicable to us wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Noted. I guess that makes the topic applicable to us wink
smiley Yes but not really because we are technically still the same age. If you were younger. Would not date a younger guy lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
queen_of_sheba: smiley Yes but not really because we are technically still the same age. If you were younger. Would not date a younger guy lipsrsealed

Alright, that's fair enough cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by MrCork: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Alright, that's fair enough cool

....CFAN....bro...so..was the deal wit u & Queeen of Shibad...r u nyanshin her or u juss friends? angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Dat reminds me,i hope ma vote 4 u is nt a waste?Wats d update nw?

I came second grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
adaobi123:

I came second grin

Wow! Congrats dear.

So hu won?

3rd, 4th n 5th?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by femijck(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
if a man could find it so easy dating a younger lady, then why should any lady hesitate .....i really love dating older girls because they tends to behave more better.....just to avoid being corrected by a younger.....and as for me, my gf is almost 20yrs older....lol...........but i found her loveable so don't run ur mouth about that...ko kan aye.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
femijck: if a man could find it so easy dating a younger lady, then why should any lady hesitate .....i really love dating older girls because they tends to behave more better.....just to avoid being corrected by a younger.....and as for me, my gf is almost 20yrs older....lol...........but i found her loveable so don't talk about that......
shocked
Now,that is the definition of true love cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by ATMCARD2(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
adaobi123:

I came second grin
.U tried,though ma voting was out of sentiment,coz u luk lik ma sista. grin
adaobi123:

I came second grin
.U tried,though ma voting was out of sentiment,coz u luk lik ma sista.TRUE CONFESSION
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by drnairalov: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
my first girl was older with 5 years nd it wz fun...she'z married to an older person wit 3kids nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.