Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Nigerian Knows Who Are Honest And Those Who Are Not By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Knows Who Are Honest And Those Who Are Not By Musiwa (1307 Views)

Every Smart Nigerian Knows We Don't Have A Candidate Yet Until 2019...maybe! / Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Knows Who Are Honest And Those Who Are Not By Musiwa by musiwa26: 4:50am On Jun 09, 2013
He will not win one local govt like the last time. He most be acting. He has integrity issue that why people did not want to vote for him on his street..

Does this video look like nigerian want you.. they are feed up . 16 years is a long time.

they are just feed out will nonsense.. they hate people who are not honest.. And Nigeria knows who are honest and those who are not. This character you show to them on nairaland are people of questional character.. What difference is a governor who stole and cross over to another party.. Is cross over to a new party change who he is or how the people of Nigeria feel about them..
they can change party many time.. But they have not change the people..

My friend. Nobody will vote for dele momodu like the last time. he could not win his street over.. i dont think his family members voted for him.

so if you want to win an election.. character is the first thing you look at.

Why do you think I said I will win.. character. nigerian are not silly people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpc8gwCXDn8
Re: Nigerian Knows Who Are Honest And Those Who Are Not By Musiwa by musiwa26: 4:54am On Jun 09, 2013
see how young he was. guess who is this, maitama sule

Re: Nigerian Knows Who Are Honest And Those Who Are Not By Musiwa by musiwa26: 4:59am On Jun 09, 2013
you are wrong to believe that the president most alway be one old man who is out of touch with people.

the world is changing.

(1) (Reply)

All PDP Governors Abandon Jonathan. / Who Is The Magician Behind This...? / ASUU: On The Path To Self-destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.