Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

10+ Blogging Topics That Will Quickly Attract Huge Traffic (from Nigeria) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10+ Blogging Topics That Will Quickly Attract Huge Traffic (from Nigeria) (2627 Views)

10 Blogging I Quit Reasons / 10 Blogging Rules And Regulation / How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10+ Blogging Topics That Will Quickly Attract Huge Traffic (from Nigeria) by webincomeplus(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
[b]One of the worst mistakes Nigerian bloggers make is choosing the wrong topics or niches to blog about. This mistake could place a big barrier between you and your success in online business. And it could get you frustrated quickly.

Some bloggers are creating entertainment blogs, not because they really are interested in that niche, but because they've learned that Linda Ikeji makes 5-6 figures monthly from that niche. Some have chosen technology - though they know little about it - simply because Loy Okezie is raking lots of money from that niche. Some are blogging about blogging tips and making money online because Jide Ogunsanya is doing the same.

See, there are thousands of topics you can blog about. And yes, they all have almost the same profit potential if you do things right. One bitter truth is, you may have chosen the wrong niche. Yes.

What are the factors you must consider before choosing a niche? And how do you know you've chosen the right niche? Click the link in my signature box below to find out. Also in the post, I've discussed 15 hot niches that will help you quickly attract a huge Nigerian audience. (Remember, more traffic = more money). Enjoy the post![/b]
Re: 10+ Blogging Topics That Will Quickly Attract Huge Traffic (from Nigeria) by webincomeplus(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2013
I can help anyone come up with 5 brilliant post topic ideas for their blog. Just tell me your niche.
Re: 10+ Blogging Topics That Will Quickly Attract Huge Traffic (from Nigeria) by josephbbs1(m): 10:20am On Nov 13, 2016
webincomeplus:
I can help anyone come up with 5 brilliant post topic ideas for their blog. Just tell me your niche.
http://vinlandgists..com
Re: 10+ Blogging Topics That Will Quickly Attract Huge Traffic (from Nigeria) by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2016
My blog is about job search, interview preparation, CV Writing etc. It's a career blog. Can you help with some great topics?
webincomeplus:

(1) (Reply)

Should I Use Whogohost Or Qservers / Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? / Mysql, Mysqli Or Pdo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.