Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

How To Transfer Data Bundle On Mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Data Bundle On Mtn (32903 Views)

How To Subscribe To A Data Bundle On An Airtel SIM / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily. / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How To Transfer Data Bundle On Mtn by Odunharry(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
It is very easy and straight forward on
the steps on how to transfer mb. Just
on your phone and dail *131*2#, it will show a message, click on reply and enter 3, after that, choose the amount of datas you'll like to transfer and
enter the number you are sending it to.
If it requests for code put 0000. Try it

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Data Bundle On Mtn by Magicdon(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2013
I have tried it, it keeps telling me wrong pin even after typing 0000. Pls assist me
Re: How To Transfer Data Bundle On Mtn by Odunharry(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2013
Magicdon: I have tried it, it keeps telling me wrong pin even after typing 0000. Pls assist me
try ur share n sell pin or call custmer care

(1)

Common Languages Before Answering Calls / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google / "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.