Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Doctors In The House Help.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Help.. (488 Views)

Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Help.. by Odunharry(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
doctors in the house help please.
A friend of mine was involvd in a serious accident just now and he is badly injured..his teeths are gone,he has sustained multiples injuries whch are very serious..As i write we are in a hospital and he is been rejected..we are waiting 4 a bus.he is badly injured what can we do while waiting 4 d car 2 take him 2 anoda hospital?

I cant take pictures of his pix ryt nw.
Re: Doctors In The House Help.. by Omexonomy: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
Odunharry: doctors in the house help please.
A friend of mine was involvd in a serious accident just now and he is badly injured..his teeths are gone,he has sustained multiples injuries whch are very serious..As i write we are in a hospital and he is been rejected..we are waiting 4 a bus.he is badly injured what can we do while waiting 4 d car 2 take him 2 anoda hospital?

I cant take pictures of his pix ryt nw.
sorry for what happen. I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Doctors In The House Help.. by webcam(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
accident with car or during work?avoid her to take water please.....
Re: Doctors In The House Help.. by Odunharry(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
webcam: accident with car or during work?avoid her to take water please.....
k..he was on a bike with his friend while a bus with a full speed hit them..leaving 3 of them serious injured..

D oda guy was injured too bt didnt see him,heard he was seriously injured too 4m his waist dwnwards,he was taken somewhere else..

Unfortunately today is his birthday and he said he wana mark it...nw smthng bad happnd.
Re: Doctors In The House Help.. by Odunharry(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
Omexonomy: sorry for what happen. I wish him speedy recovery.
tanx bro.
Re: Doctors In The House Help.. by Odunharry(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
tanx pals..he has bn taken to a general hospital

(1) (Reply)

Buy Or Order Pure, Non-hydrogenated Coconut Oil. 07067749772 / Simple Techniques To Curb Snoring / Could This Creature Help Cure Cancer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.