Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... (28814 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by Foodconsumer(m): 7:58am On Jun 10, 2013
I don't know how to explain this.,
my dad's a tall and muscular man, ma mom's a short, and fat woman...
Fortunately, I'm lucky to inherit my dad's height(i'm 5"11 & still counting)..

But one thing I'm missing from my parent is enough meat on me(i tend to be a skinny guy)

i eat well(my moniker says it all), still yet I'm skinny

Is there something I'm missing?
Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by icebebe(f): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Eba sir grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by Pretty4ril: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2013
Just go mama enough akpu(fufu) and eba everyday Oga.

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by Foxybone(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
BEANS-PROTEIN. LOTS OF BEANS. HAVING SAID ALL THAT YOUR METABOLISM MAY BE FAST. IF YOU ARE A TEENAGER YOU CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. WAIT TILL YOU GET TO YOUR MID TO LATE TWENTIES WHEN YOUR METABOLISM SLOWS DOWN THEN YOU WILL START TO FILL OUT

11 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by funmemezy: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
Heeee so funny,do u hav enof money cos wat am abt to recommend wil tak ur mony o

2 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by gluv01(f): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
lol..good diet will do, enough beans and water..I personally dislike beans but i help myself with other proteinous foods

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by ebamma3: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
you are suffering from Garrilackosis
which refers to the lack of garri in the body,
try eating atleast 10cups of garri everyday,

30 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by onila(f): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
coco pops
Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by oluwadare26(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
Take Eba for Breakfast,
Take Garri for Lunch,
Take Amala for Dinner.,
Bros, forget u go get this thing...

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by ebilasisi(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
Try steady BEANS.. cool[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by Burger01(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ol boi, amala and abula early in the morning, Pounded yam with efo riro and goat meats for lunch, semo and egusi stew with Turkey laps for pre dinner (5-6pm), Rice with plantain, beans, boiled egg and top it with nice vegetable chicken stew for dinner.. Lastly Custard cream with cake for desert before you hit the bed... Three weeks therapy..

sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
Good food and rest of mind shikena!

3 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by gluv01(f): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
Infact sef, is it to increase your muscle or add weight?
If you want to increase your muscles without steroids, the gym should be your friend and beans your paddy.

6 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ask Agberos wetin dem dey chop...

Them no dey dey chop Balanced Diet but them dey Grab muzzle pass Arnold

My Suggestion? Go and take up duties at your local motor park and see your physique bulk up significantly

6 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by adora4u1: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
Garri!

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by vokalguy(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
jackbauersballs: Ask Agberos wetin dem dey chop...

My Suggestion? Go and take up duties at your local motor park and see your physique bulk up significantly

lol u aint lie about that bro!
Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
Get yourself busy and stop thinking about muscles.

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by Symphony007: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
Be carefull what you wish for!! Height and weight can be a ghastly combination. I am 17 but i am over 6 feets tall and i am really big but i don't eat much...i am so huge people call me sir...and i hate it, though it is fun attimes!! Stay how you are.

6 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Food_consumer: Is there something I'm missing?
Do you gym? As in carrying weight, coiling, press up etc? That ll build the muscles of your hand & chest. Continual gym exercise brings out muscles in the body. Also try to eat a bowl of eba with a nice soup 45-30 mins before gyming.
Do not use muscle enhancing drugs cos you may regret it. But you can use blood tonics, multivitamins, weeds with beans or tea ll also do wonders.
Last Bullet: You are just like me several years ago. My Dad was 5 ft 10 inches tall while my Mum was 5 ft 8 inches tall. I m 6 ft 2inches tall but skinny. After I started non stop gyming & consuming a bowl of eba + vegetable soup, weeds + milo tea, my chest never remained the same again.
Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by fittty(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
I heard "Weight-on" works. Does it really do? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
Oga na simple case. Go down to any Shoprite or other stores of that kind and buy medium sized Jars of Peanut Butter (Imported). Eat one full jar everyday for the next 3months adding two glasses of Yoghurt each night before you sleep. Come back and share your testimony. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by amir99(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
Smoke weed...and plenty unripe plantain

2 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by Willgates(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
J
Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by frodobee: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
Food_consumer: I don't know how to explain this.,
my dad's a tall and muscular man, ma mom's a short, and fat woman...
Fortunately, I'm lucky to inherit my dad's height(i'm 5"11 & still counting)..

But one thing I'm missing from my parent is enough meat on me(i tend to be a skinny guy)

i eat well(my moniker says it all), still yet I'm skinny

Is there something I'm missing?

Is it the only thing you inherited from your father? 9inche nko? 9inch rod and still counting. you wanto inherit everything.
Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by Blackteeth(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
jackbauersballs: Ask Agberos wetin dem dey chop...

Good observation. But not a choice for an ajibutter like the OP.
Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by Willgates(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
Dont be such a lazy aas,Walk out!
Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by DaVinChiSam(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
You are Welcome anytime

3 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
ebamma 3: you are suffering from Garrilackosis
which refers to the lack of garri in the body,
try eating atleast 10cups of garri everyday,

Nairalanders sha! Una no go kill me with laff o - see as I just scatter laff like slowpoke for office..

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... by mcevans1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hit the gym smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location / See Wine I Bought For ₦5000 In Abuja / Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.