Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! (9744 Views)

Why Do Most Churches Make It Mandatory For Women To Cover Their Hair In Church? / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / What Role Do Christ Play In Gods Arrangement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by ossy10: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2013
Why Do Most Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair To Look Like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome?
Christ Embassy is one of the well attended churches in all the continent. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is the founding pastor of the ministry which he started back in the 80s and has taken the church to a greater height. He is a mentor to a lot of people and most especially his followers. He has a retinue of pastors who are very close to him and pastor his major churches acrossthe continent. One synonymous thing about these pastors is that they have been with Pastor Chris forover 2 decades and now do whatever he does as part of mentorship.
Mentorship from pastor Chris helps to support and encourage then to manage their own learning in order that they may maximize their potentials, develop their skills, improve their performance and become the person they want to be. They are very stylish and very handsome. They took after their pastor in terms of their look, the way they talk and also how they preach. Their dressing epitomizes that of Pastor Chris and they also teach his doctrines the way he led them.

By nsecret@ www.facebook.com/actorssleepwithactrsses

Join Us today@ SEX SCANDAL, NOLLYWOOD SECRET EXPOSED(search d page on facebook)and get all the gists,updates,gossips,secrets etc., from nollywood and the entertainment industry in general.
Most importantly we report to you nothig but the truth, we unleash the secrets just as they come without any alteration whatsoever.
We are nollywood secret...rallying for the truth. To join us now, Click the link below and LIKE d page@ www.facebook.com/actorssleepwithactrsses
thank you and God bless!

Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by icebebe(f): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2013
Get a life!!!

3 Likes

Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by killuminati(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2013
Selling points tins,you knw?

1 Like

Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by plainmirror(m): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2013
Interesting.......
Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by slymm(f): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2013
you want all the christ embassy rangers to come out brandishing weapons of destruction on you abi? continue at your own peril oh, me i have to take cover.
Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
jesus curls?
Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by SlyIg(f): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
Don't tell me i just finished reading all that rubbish!
Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by ImanuelJannah(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
theae pastors should be original. they shouldn't die photocopies.
Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
@Op just shut the F*uc*k up. How many of these Cb branches have you attended? The ones i have been don't do anything like pastor chris jerry curls.
Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by idupaul: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
I have instructed my lawyer to look into the constitution to let me know which of my rights have been breached by this thread cos I know and feel as if I have been wronged by this OP somehow!!!

3 Likes

Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by psky: 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
idupaul: I have instructed my lawyer to look into the constitution to let me know which of my rights have been breached by this thread cos I know and feel as if I have been wronged by this OP somehow!!!

Lmao, breach of trust my friend, breach of trust. grin
Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by johnshagb(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
Na branding
Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by madan(f): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
I feel like throwing up. Pure rubbish mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by wemmieslim(f): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
because its dea head'ache' nd dos nt affect me cry
Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by 99cent: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
because they want to look like oyinbo.
even their fake american accent is worse than nollywood actors.

1 Like

Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
These guys still do this shiit on their hair in 2013?? I'll rather cut my hair and go bald than allow any of those filthy chemicals come anywhere near my hair.
Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
it sure has the looks and marks of a likely secret brotherhoodness/cult thing going on here.
Re: Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
the negroes and their inferiority complex.why do black women wear weaves ? Thanks me later

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Anybody Deceive You. Tithing Is The Power To Get Wealth. / Can Any Atheist Anywhere In The World Provide A Reasonable Answer To This ? / Tell Me About The Freemasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.