Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Want To Invest Now. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Invest Now. (1221 Views)

Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest Now. by emmanuelgon: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2013
hello guys, i want to invest in a credible business idea. i really need a good partner and i'm ready to start with 250k and also willing to improve my investment.
Please note no online biz.
You can contact me at emmanuelgon@yahoo.com
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest Now. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2013
Filming business won't be a bad idea. 08162655771 or add me on bb 2320EEBD
Re: I Want To Invest Now. by ehvez(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
emmanuelgon: hello guys, i want to invest in a credible business idea. i really need a good partner and i'm ready to start with 250k and also willing to improve my investment.
Please note no online biz.
You can contact me at emmanuelgon@yahoo.com
Thanks.
am into kennel business and i also need am investor how would you love to make 100% the money you invest by the end of the year
Contact me
Hakeem:08100896880
ehvez@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Invest Now. by mrsage(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
A small scale manufacturing company in Ogun State involved in the production of natural cosmetics is inviting individuals, corporate bodies etc to invest in our company eaither as equity investor, partner or lender.
This is to enable us meet the financial demand of our next business expansion proposal and to beef up our share of the market.

Our product is a natural skin care brand duly approved by NAFDAC and available in Nigeria, Gambia and Greece.

For details, call: 08024130609 or email:witsoftng@gmail.com
Or drop a reply on this thread.
Re: I Want To Invest Now. by EzeUchennaN(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
mr sage: A small scale manufacturing company in Ogun State involved in the production of natural cosmetics is inviting individuals, corporate bodies etc to invest in our company eaither as equity investor, partner or lender.
This is to enable us meet the financial demand of our next business expansion proposal and to beef up our share of the market.

Our product is a natural skin care brand duly approved by NAFDAC and available in Nigeria, Gambia and Greece.

I want to know what kind of cosmetic product(s). I would like you to extend your manufacturing company to Enugu. I believe there are investors who will be willing to partner with you like me. Also, I will like to know more about your Company's investment returns and risk management. I am very much interested to partner with you. Kindly contact me via my email contact:robertbertrandeze@gmail.com

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: I Want To Invest Now. by emmanuelgon: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
Vision2017: Filming business won't be a bad idea. 08162655771 or add me on bb 2320EEBD

pls send me your email address
Re: I Want To Invest Now. by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
your investment is secure with us

chose any investment platform then we make our bankable account to you
upon request

The world moves from stone age to industrial age and now Information
Technology. Next is Environmental Age.

Are u position to take advantage of this new age.
4.1% ROI monthly

we await your investment the % on our investment is 4.1% if you invest
#2,000,000 will gives you additional #500,000

our investment platform is as attached to the mail

We invest our clients funds into renewable energy .We offer
opportunities for investors whose funds are professionally handled
and guarantees income

Bright Solar also offers custom made, affordable solar systems

visit our website for more detail
www.brightsolarpower.com.ng/Partners
Re: I Want To Invest Now. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 12, 2013
emmanuelgon:

pls send me your email address

Ugbohoscar@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Invest Now. by Dawn123(f): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
I am looking for investment opportunity, please email me on livhus@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Invest Now. by Dawn123(f): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
mr sage: A small scale manufacturing company in Ogun State involved in the production of natural cosmetics is inviting individuals, corporate bodies etc to invest in our company eaither as equity investor, partner or lender.

Please email me on: livhus@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start An Electrical Parts Outfit. / Russian Millionaire Gives Up Fortune To Live As peasant / Mr Kul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.