Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

American Women That Marry Nigerian Men - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (222808 Views)

Are African Women Jealous Of African American Women's "Natural" Lighter Skin? / Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by redgalusa(f): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2009
This is not a polygamous relationship. There are Nigerian men in the U.S who have two Nigerian wives. They live in separate households, however, they are both wives. This is nothing knew nor is it a revelation. The fact is that it is taboo to speak of those things.

My situation is very different. The Naija lady claims to be this man's wife. She lives in Nigeria and has waited six years for him to fulfill his promise. His paperwork is fine. He is a citizen, he has brought his two brothers here. I do not believe her, I know the game and manipulation is at the core.

If she was truly his wife he would have brought her to America.
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by Euchena: 12:02pm On May 22, 2009
Hi NJean

It is so nice that you love a Nigerian man. I remember when I had stars in my eyes when I was in love with my Anambra man. We eventually married and later I found out that he only wanted papers. Did'nt even have the decency to pretend. Now I've been abandoned and he cavorts around with his Calabar harlot and stays gone all of the time. I no longer have a marriage. I hope your love lasts but don't under any circumstances sign any papers or sponsor him. I did everything for this Idomilli man and he has brought nothing but misery to my life. I was hoping that we'd grow old togather and bounce his grandchildren on our laps. This masquerade of a man does not want his children or family to even know that we are married. I had heard that an Igbo man was the best kind of man to marry but I wonder what on earth did I do to deserve this poor ass excuse of a man that I got stuck with. I hear that this other woman is married to an American man trying to get her papers. Now that I know who she is and where she lives I think that I need to turn her in to immigration so she can get her free one way ride back to Nigeria. I can't change his behavior but I can change her address. If he doesn't like it he can go back with her. Now when he f#@@s up she can pay! He can't have two wives in America and I won't share.

1 Like

Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by Euchena: 12:25pm On May 22, 2009
Lucio,

PLEASE , DON'T DO IT. tELL HIM YOU WANT TO MARRY HIM BUT YOU COULD NEVER SPONSOR HIM tHESE 419 MARRIAGE CROOKS ONLY WANT SEX AND MONEY. tHEY USUALLY HAVE A BUSH WIFE AND OTHER CONCUBINES WAITING IN THE WINGS, SO AS SOON AS HE GETS THOSE PAPERS HE'S GONE OR YOU HAVE TO SHARE HIM WITH THE OTHER WOMEN ALL DURING YOUR MARRIAGE.

2 Likes

Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by JJYOU: 12:32pm On May 22, 2009
tpia:

famous last words of polygamic wives.

Yet even in Nigeria there are women who move out of a rich man's house rather than continue being in a polygamic relationship.

Yes, it happens.

and if your boyfriend's other wives decide to take you on, its on. You'll bear the scars for the rest of your life.
it is very sad to say this. these people and our people are 2 different people in mind set.  that is where the wahala is coming from.  i know they have their own sets of players you know they are not in the nigerian league.

they are so trusting it is almost to the gulible and vulnerable wich is good if you are truthfull.  our people need deliverance big time.  i cant believe the bad names they give us just to get in between a womans leg or green card.
redgalusa:

This is not a polygamous relationship. There are Nigerian men in the U.S who have two Nigerian wives. They live in separate households, however, they are both wives. This is nothing knew nor is it a revelation. The fact is that it is taboo to speak of those things.

My situation is very different. The Naija lady claims to be this man's wife. She lives in Nigeria and has waited six years for him to fulfill his promise. His paperwork is fine. He is a citizen, he has brought his two brothers here. I do not believe her, I know the game and manipulation is at the core.

[size=18pt]If she was truly his wife he would have brought her to America[/size].

not true. coming from naija to USA is not like going from NJ to GA plus if you where him would you move another woman in knowing there is one on the groung. he must have told you he was born in the night i dont believe he said he was born yesternight. with some of our boys it is the more you look the less you see.

as someone said dont go bringing a child in yet please i beg you.
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by redgalusa(f): 5:05pm On May 23, 2009
I presume I am a fool for love, as I am 6 wks pregnant. After examining my stomach, I was advised by his auntie that I am carrying a male child. I have yet to inform him.  I was told to wait until I am at least three months along. I believe he knows because when we sleep he holds me and rubs my belly.

I am not fearful of the Naija lady who claims to be his wife, (I've seen pictures of her) she is no longer youthful and has not bore him any children. I feel sorry for her and I am upset by his dishonesty.
I was at his sister's house last weekend and I over heard her speaking in pigeon English. She was telling the person about me and that I was her brother's new wife.

His auntie has counseled me well, as she knows him best. Even as an AA woman I know that your boyfriend/husband's family is your biggest ally. The course has already been mapped. She has taught me to prepare his favorite African meals and this is truly the way to his heart.

My only fear is that my beauty, which he so admires will fade with the progression of my pregnancy, and he will have an affair with another fair skin AA woman. That is my sole fear, however, "a man is only a man."
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by JustGood(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2009
I wait for the day you will come back to tell everyone what happened.

You're not the first and you wont be the last! lipsrsealed
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by redgalusa(f): 6:55pm On May 26, 2009
JustGood:

I wait for the day you will come back to tell everyone what happened.

You're not the first and you wont be the last! lipsrsealed

Just Good. Why are you so negative? The tone of your replies have routinely
been cynical. Why not well wishes instead of sarcasm, not all Nigerian men are bad.
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by JustGood(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2009
redgalusa:

Just Good. Why are you so negative? The tone of your replies have routinely
been cynical. Why not well wishes instead of sarcasm, not all Nigerian men are bad.

Whoever said Nigerian men are bad?

Millions of Nigerian men and women enjoy very happy and successful relationships. You should examine yourself first.

I wait till then. . .
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by ozziebee(f): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2009
Its amazing that this discussion has gone on for soooo long! I am an australian woman in love with a Naija man, we live in Vietnam and we both teach. He is not the first Naija man I have known since I came to Vietnam but what qualities I see in a Naija man I do not find in men from my own country. They are on the whole - honest, straightforward and do treat a woman like a queen as long as you honour who they are - their culture (which is fantastic), that they are men and not metrosexual, or any other labels that maybe used by society.
I don't know about what is going on in America but should'nt a person judge the individual and not the country?
Judge not, lest you be judged.

God Bless.

1 Like

Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by chykeo(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2009
I only wanna chip in a little bit as most people have written for and against marrying a Nigerian guy. I didnt have to marry anyone to get my legal residence here. I think people should understand that while some people ( not particularly Nigerians) marry for the stay permit, so many others marry for the right kind of relationship LOVE.

One person's bad experience should not deter another from exploring her luck and following her heart. If you have a Nigerian guy and you think you love him, go all the way with him. Don't send money across if you have not met him and if there was no genuine and reasonable reason for the money.

And if you think you ve become a marriage counsellor that you want to advice someone not to marry a Nigerian man, is it out of jealousy that you dont have no one?

And to all those who think Nigerian men are after them just for the papers, what happened to all those guys ( your countrymen) that dated or married you before? Were they too looking for green papers? did they eventually get the papers and dumped you? What about those baby mothers in America whose kids dont even know thier fathers? Were they all born by Nigerian men? And why are all these chics on the internet on the lookout for men if they are satisfied and happy with thier country men?

Men, go after your heart. If you see a Nigerian guy that you love and you wanna marry go with him. There is an African American lady here PATRICIA DABOH who posted her experiences in www.nigeriavillagesquare.com of how she met a Nigerian guy online and married him and brought him to Americ a and how happily they have been living since. She even has a post somewhere here on Nairaland. Can you look her in the face and tell her the husband is fake?

Marriage everywhere is a lottery in which men stake thier liberty and women thier happiness. You may be luckky and be happy. Ofcourse a lot depends on the woman though if you wanna have a happy home. If you continue the way you are, he may just as well leave you like your ex did.

Ask: why do they leave? you may find the answert within you and not on green card! I'm outta here

3 Likes

Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by agathamari(f): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2009
i am an american living in nigeria with my husband. what you were told is what i have experienced as well as a few american and european women i have met here. i recently caught my hubby messing around and when i confrunted him he made it all about him and how i was embarassing him because i was mad. wtf

1 Like

Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by sistawoman: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2009
agathamari:

i am an american living in nigeria with my husband. what you were told is what i have experienced as well as a few american and european women i have met here. i recently caught my hubby messing around and when i confrunted him he made it all about him and how i was embarassing him because i was mad. wtf

What did you do?
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by Theblessed(f): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2009
[b]Guys - both American, African, men/women from other nations, why expose yourselves to risks you know that is always there in your face  Common sense dictate a man/woman on the run with illegal entry is a criminal in the first place.  If you haven't got a psychological problem of ATTACHMENT AND NEEDING TO BE LOVED (as a result of your childhood, lack of confidence and self esteem) why even think of such people let alone being in partnership with them?   Majority are only out to use you, can't you see that?  Or should I say, are there some common sense left upstairs or is it just an empty space up there? Why moan when you let yourself being used and abused by these bastards?  Because, you let your emotions cloud your God given common sense - you don't need a degree to get this you know!! You are either born with it or without as this is only showing that some of you have ZERO COMMON SENSE.  Please, stop moaning here?  As I write, some of you are still letting yourselves down in the name of love but where is this LOVE? If you happens to meet such people, don't be merciful to them, kick their a-se off as they only want to HURT you.  Why pity a man/woman that has evil intentions against you, why The signs are all there for you to see but you vehemently chose to ignored it and come to N/L to moan.  For those who are still BLIND, DEAF AND DUMP, I should say it again, if they hadn't got their legal papers in neat order please, NO DEAL!  Hear it Because, it will all end in TEARS.

Now, the BEDROOM ANTICS - this specifically relate to most if not 98% of Nigerian men.  Their BEDROOM MANNERS are absolutely zero. CULTURALLY, sexual explorations are not in a Nigerian man's genetic make up but it can be learned.  Thank God some of them are gradually learning how to now, they find themselves in the West and have access to the world of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.  In exploring the beautiful body of a woman, majority would prefer doing so with a WHITE WOMAN THAN a BLACK WOMAN, why 
You better ask them?  In my view, it is their ignorance as they think a WHITE WOMAN'S BODY is more beautiful than that of a BLACK WOMAN and everyone knows that WOMEN BODIES are PHYSIOLOGICALLY the same and no difference apart from the COLOUR of their SKIN and TEXTURE of their HAIRS.  What else??  And for my sisters, I would like to say, if you can, try else where - you should not be deprived because, there are many ADAMS as there are EVES in this world.  Try them, that's my take! And, you should all go for the best and the best all the time. Personally, I get it all the time from the man who can and knows how to RING my BELL - no mess up here! 

Good luck with finding the right guy that could ring your bell to heavenly PLEASURE AND HAPPINESS! [/b]

1 Like

Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by agathamari(f): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2009
sistawoman - its a current issue.  needless to say he is sleeping on the couch instead of my bed. 

Theblessed:

[b]Guys - both American, African, men/women from other nations, why expose yourselves to risks you know that is always there in your face Common sense dictate a man/woman on the run with illegal entry is a criminal in the first place. If you haven't got a psychological problem of ATTACHMENT AND NEEDING TO BE LOVED (as a result of your childhood, lack of confidence and self esteem) why even think of such people let alone being in partnership with them? Majority are only out to use you, can't you see that? Or should I say, are there some common sense left upstairs or is it just an empty space up there? Why moan when you let yourself being used and abused by these bastards? Because, you let your emotions cloud your God given common sense - you don't need a degree to get this you know!! You are either born with it or without as this is only showing that some of you have ZERO COMMON SENSE. Please, stop moaning here? As I write, some of you are still letting yourselves down in the name of love but where is this LOVE? If you happens to meet such people, don't be merciful to them, kick their a-se off as they only want to HURT you. Why pity a man/woman that has evil intentions against you, why The signs are all there for you to see but you vehemently chose to ignored it and come to N/L to moan. For those who are still BLIND, DEAF AND DUMP, I should say it again, if they hadn't got their legal papers in neat order please, NO DEAL! Hear it Because, it will all end in TEARS.

Now, the BEDROOM ANTICS - this specifically relate to most if not 98% of Nigerian men. Their BEDROOM MANNERS are absolutely zero. CULTURALLY, sexual explorations are not in a Nigerian man's genetic make up but it can be learned. Thank God some of them are gradually learning how to now, they find themselves in the West and have access to the world of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. In exploring the beautiful body of a woman, majority would prefer doing so with a WHITE WOMAN THAN a BLACK WOMAN, why
You better ask them? In my view, it is their ignorance as they think a WHITE WOMAN'S BODY is more beautiful than that of a BLACK WOMAN and everyone knows that WOMEN BODIES are PHYSIOLOGICALLLY the same and no difference apart from the COLOUR of their SKIN and TEXTURE of their HAIRS. What else?? And for my sisters, I would like to say, if you can, try else where - you should not be deprived because, there are many ADAMS as there are EVES in this world. Try them, that's my take! And, you should all go for the best and the best all the time. Personally, I get it all the time from the man who can and knows how to RING my BELL - no mess up here!

Good luck with finding the right guy that can ring your bell to heavenly PLEASURE AND HAPPINESS! [/b]
aparently you didnt know that oriental womens vag is tilted the oposite direction of everyone else.  from what i have been told white women are more adventurous in bed.  when was the last time you tied up your guy?  he'd like it
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by Theblessed(f): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2009
Euchena:

I had heard that an Igbo man was the best kind of man to marry but I wonder what on earth did I do to deserve this poor ass excuse of a man that I got stuck with. I hear that  this other woman is married to an American man trying to get her papers. Now that I know who she is and where she lives I think that I need to turn her in to immigration so she can get her free one way ride back to Nigeria. I can't change his behavior but I can change her address. If he doesn't like it he can go back with her. Now when he f#@@s up she can pay! He can't have two wives in America and I won't share.

[b][size=16pt]
Well, I am very sorry reading your story here. But, quite truely didn't anyone warn you about such marriages? Even if they did, you may not have listened. Anyway, let me correct certain things here. For marriage sake, you are right to say that Igbos, have the right attitudes towards marriage in Nigerian however, as an Igho girl I would not marry an Anambra man for 3 reasons:

a) they are domineering and too controlling. As a woman, you can only be
seen not heard, period. They have very high MALE EGO! As an Igbo girl
yourself, you should know this.

b) They are highly business minded and would not tolerate you knowing
every details, ins/outs of their business in fact, you might not know where
all your husbands investments are located - your inlaws (his bothers,
family and your grown up sons if you have one) are meant to know that
NOT you.

c) Since after the Biafra/Nigeran civil war, most Anambra men basically
refused to go to SCHOOL and thus are mainly, ILLITRATES OR HALF
EDUCATED therefore will not share your views or communicate at the
same level as you (assuming you are educated yourself) but their woman
are highly educated. It's better to be with someone at your level, if I
should suggest.

Anyway, good luck but I should advice you not to revenge - for revenge is for the Lord. Just kneel down and present your case to God, morning/night, continuously/relentlessly, your prayers would be answered for the Lord does not look down on the BROKEN HEARTED. Believe in him, you would be surprised.
[/size][/b]

1 Like

Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by sistawoman: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2009
agathamari:

sistawoman - its a current issue.  needless to say he is sleeping on the couch instead of my bed. 

What is your plan of action?

Do you plan on forgiving and allowing him the room to cheat again?

How does he feel about it?

If you dont mind what tribe?

I am very interested only because my husband and I have been discussing retiring back home in Nigeria now I am wondering if it is worth the headache or fearful that once off American soil and back home on his soil he will feel his God given right to cheat. 

But maybe I am jumping the gun because he will be about 65-70 before we move to Nigeria.

@theblessed,

I disagree with your first post.
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by Theblessed(f): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2009
agathamari:

aparently you didnt know that oriental womens vag is tilted the oposite direction of everyone else.  from what i have been told white women are more adventurous in bed.  when was the last time you tied up your guy?  he'd like it

But where's your research to support your assertion that Oriental women fanny is in the opposite location as everyone else?  I need facts here, not exagerations.  Physiologically, all women are the same and anyone in the medical profession would tell you so.  It is a fact, that some people have abused or misused their bodies leading to different shapes in that region but naturally, that's not how nature intended and should not be take as how it is.

As for your abuse, I can not comment on that really.
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by Theblessed(f): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2009
sistawoman:

@theblessed,

I disagree with your first post.

Well, I respect your views however, I am entitled to mine if you don't mind me saying.  I did not say that all Nigerian men are rather, majority  - and thank God there's quite alot of changes in many of them at present.
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by Theblessed(f): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2009
sistawoman:

What did you do?

Good question Sisterwoman?  And we are still waiting for some answers - my take is, we won't get the answer because she probably swallowed the bitter pill.  What could she do to a Nigerian man on Nigerian soil, chasing and sleeping with single Nigerian women, tell me let me hear that one.lol!!!!! If I were her, just make sure he is using some form of protection else, it would not surprise me when she becomes statistics as some women in marriages on N/L are.
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by Whome(f): 3:14am On Jul 13, 2009
Regalusa you cannot be serious. I am an African American woman but I was disturbed by your post.

First of all what does beauty have to do with anything. If your man already has a wife in Nigeria then he obviously thought she was beautiful enough to marry her. Have you seen Halle berry? Her ex husband cheated on her all the time. What is beautiful in ones eye may not be beautiful in another and what shallow thinking in that you are somehow better off than his "wife" becuase of your beauty.

This brings me to number two. You are not the first beautiful woman on this earth. How does that make it right to get involved with and have another womans husbands child? I am not trying to judge you but I am tired of women who think it is ok to get involved with married men. And what makes this worse is that you then worry that he will leave you once you are further along in pregnancy. In my opinion, so what if he does? Its the old saying what goes around comes around.
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by IGWEUSA(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2009
Theblessed:

[b]Well, I am very sorry reading your story here.  But, quite truely didn't anyone warn you about such marriages?  Even if they did, you may not have listened.  Anyway, let me correct certain things here.  For marriage sake, you are right to say that Igbos, have the right attitudes towards marriage in Nigerian however, as an Igho girl I would not marry an Anambra man for 3 reasons:

a) they are domineering and too controlling. As a woman, you can only be
seen not heard, period. They have very high MALE EGO! As an Igbo girl
yourself, you should know this.

b) They are highly business minded and would not tolerate you knowing
    every details, ins/outs of their business in fact, you might not know where
    all your husbands investments are located - your inlaws (his bothers,
    family and your grown up sons if you have one) are meant to know that
    NOT you.

c) Since after the Biafra/Nigeran civil war, most Anambra men basically
    refused to go to SCHOOL and thus are mainly, ILLITRATES OR HALF
    EDUCATED therefore will not share your views or communicate at the
   same level as you (assuming you are educated yourself) but their woman
   are highly educated. 
It's better to be with someone at your level, if I
   should suggest.

Anyway, good luck but I should advice you not to revenge - for revenge is for the Lord.  Just kneel down and present your case to God, morning/night, continuously/relentlessly, your prayers would be answered for the Lord does not look down on the BROKEN HEARTED.  Believe in him, you would be surprised.[/b]

TheBLESSED, I used to hold your previous posts on this forum with high regards with the believe that it's being dished out by an authority.

But the above post, typed by you, says other wise. Infact, it depicts the apogee  of ignorance on your part as an igbo woman. I wont care

to know your state of origin in the east neither will I engage you in a debate to prove you wrong because it will be a grotesque display of

my decorum as an Anambra guy.

On a second thought, I hope that I just exchanged words with an AKATA that doen't even know where Nigeria is, talkless of ANAMBRA STATE.
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by agathamari(f): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2009
sistawoman:

What is your plan of action?

Do you plan on forgiving and allowing him the room to cheat again?

How does he feel about it?

If you dont mind what tribe?

I am very interested only because my husband and I have been discussing retiring back home in Nigeria now I am wondering if it is worth the headache or fearful that once off American soil and back home on his soil he will feel his God given right to cheat.

But maybe I am jumping the gun because he will be about 65-70 before we move to Nigeria.

it was an emotional affair. if it been physical there would be no forgiving that. i dont put up with that shit. he is igbo. im lucky that many of his friends and family are married to or dating westerners so they are really getting on him about his actions.

@theblessed. i said vagina not ass. the vagina in most women point toward thier navel (use your finger to find out on yourself if you dont know already) oriental women point toward thier tailbones. ask any ob-gyn who has had dealings with oriental women to find out. btw oriental men member
s have a slightly different muscle structure then other men as well.
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by Theblessed(f): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2009
IGWE_USA:

TheBLESSED, I used to hold your previous posts on this forum with high regards with the believe that it's being dished out by an authority.

But the above post, typed by you, says other wise. Infact, it depicts the apogee  of ignorance on your part as an igbo woman. I wont care

to know your state of origin in the east neither will I engage you in a debate to prove you wrong because it will be a grotesque display of

my decorum as an Anambra guy.

On a second thought, I hope that I just exchanged words with an AKATA that doen't even know where Nigeria is, talkless of ANAMBRA STATE.

[b]Thanks for your high intelligence!!!!  Is this how you resolve issues?  By way of insults?  Thought you're far better than this - living in Democracy or should I say Autocracy? Freedom of speech, eh!! It sounds like GREEK where you are, eh??  However, your moto confirms all I said and who you really are - money conscious and money minded hence forget your SOUL and, God!  YOU SEE, WE'LL LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND WHEN WE DIE - MICHAEL JACKSON and others did.  So, all these struggle, does it really worth it   And your assertion 'AKATA' actually, shows your sub-consious mind - a very, very scared and insecure man - intimidated by strong independent and beautiful women.  Hey body, CHILL -  nothing to be scared about, ok?? A REAL man does not stoop this low unfortunately, wimps like you do and for the pleasure of strong and beautiful women like us.  And since I don't know where NIGERIA and ANAMBRA STATE is perhaps, you should go back to school to learn your geography and maps VERY WELL INDEED to be able to read and understand Nigerian map as to realise that, IGBO land is located not basically, in the EAST of the country rather the SOUTH and SOUTH EASTERN Nigeria, Mr Educated man of ANAMBRA STATE please, take NOTE!!! I spoke the truth and most Nigerians would agree with me, not for PATRIOTIC reasons but for my own SALVATION thus, I do not do blind PATRIOTISM so,  go EAT YOUR HEART OUT, IN HELL!!![/b]
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by Theblessed(f): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2009
agathamari:

@theblessed.  i said vagina not ass.  the vagina in most women point toward thier navel (use your finger to find out on yourself if you dont know already) oriental women point toward thier tailbones.  ask any ob-gyn who has had dealings with oriental women to find out. btw oriental men member
s have a slightly different muscle structure then other men as well. 

Well, lady, your commentary above sounds sweet only to an idiotic mind. Intelligent people can not be fooled by such write ups hence I ask you ONCE AGAIN please, point to your AUTHORITY and WHERE'S THE RESEARCH EVIDENCE to back up your specialist knowledge of ASIAN WOMEN fanny. I believe - NONE, ZERO so leave this matter you can not defend.
As a woman, you mustn't be making crude comments of womanhood like this.  In your view, they are ASIANS but hey, they are still WOMEN, ok!

You have made so many crude and trashy comments here that's unworthy of a decent lady, leaving people on this site to assume the kind of a lady you are and the kind you associate with.  You might be a nice lady but be selective of your words and how you use them.  Don't just use words for the sake of it, please!!!
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by agathamari(f): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2009
wow someone is a prude who doesnt know about anatomy. if you dont want to listen to me i seggest you speak with a doctor who has treated an asian woman or a man who has slept with one.
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by Theblessed(f): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2009
Imagine the blind trying to lead a fully-sighted person - How  RIDICULOUS!!!!!!.  My own profession, that this lady is trying to inform me about on here when she hasn't got a clue and couldn't even defend her own assertion or prove it's CREDIBILITY with RESEARCH EVIDENCE - too sorry indeed.  She's just opening her mouth and bringing out things no one asked her about.  To be honest, there's no point trying to have a dialogue on here with an IGNORANT, no point. People are talking from their a-ses instead of using their brains.  Please, be well informed, get some education and show some decency.  It would do you much good, huh!
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by Nwaka77: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2009
Theblessed:

Imagine the blind trying to lead a fully-sighted person - How RIDICULOUS!!!!!!. My own profession, that this lady is trying to inform me about on here when she hasn't got a clue and couldn't even defend her own assertion or prove it's CREDIBILITY with RESEARCH EVIDENCE - too sorry indeed. She's just opening her mouth and bringing out things no one asked her about. To be honest, there's no point trying to have a dialogue on here with an IGNORANT, no point. People are talking from their a-ses instead of using their brains. Please, be well informed, get some education and show some decency. It would do you much good, huh!

My sister, don't mind that confused ignoramus who calls herself agathamari. If she is not on this forum bad mouthing Nigerians and Nigeria, then she is busy bad mouthing the man she married like anyone forced her to marry him in the first place. And then if it is not that, she is disrespectfully making inappropriate comments about the private parts of other women. She is not worth communicating with. The topic is about American women who marry Naija men and not Asian women and the shape of their punanies. She cannot stick to the topic of the thread for nothing. Please, my sister ignore her and engage in conversations with intelligent folks on this forum who have something meaningful to contribute. Stay Blessed and keep the posts coming.
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by Theblessed(f): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2009
Nwaka77:

My sister, don't mind that confused ignoramus who calls herself agathamari. If she is not on this forum bad mouthing Nigerians and Nigeria, then she is busy bad mouthing the man she married like anyone forced her to marry him in the first place. And then if it is not that, she is disrespectfully making inappropriate comments about the private parts of other women. She is not worth communicating with. The topic is about American women who marry Naija men and not Asian women and the shape of their punanies. She cannot stick to the topic of the thread for nothing. Please, my sister ignore her and engage in conversations with intelligent folks on this forum who have something meaningful to contribute. Stay Blessed and keep the posts coming.

Thanks my dear sister for airing your views about this 'Oke Nkita' of a woman.  Too sorry for the Nigerian brother that didn't know what to do with his life in the States and end up with this Trash, that has no class.  The sad thing is that, the Igbo brother even brought this thing home to Nigeria, what a pity!!  Goes to show, people would do anything for money and security probably, the reason he ended up with a woman that seems to have gone through 10 husbands in a row.  No wonder, he sleeps around searching for a decent lady whilst she ends up on N/L shouting about it and, seeking our sympathy.  Shows the calibre of a woman she is - a shameless ignorant.
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by chykeo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
@Theblessed

I wanna call for a truce. I am so concerned that on just page 10 of this thread, you have quarrelled with two people; Igwe_usa and agathamari. I believe 2 people can really diasgree without causing any crises.

Agathamaris last post asked you to only find out if you disagree with what she said by asking an obstetrician or finding out yourself on you. I think I understood what she meant to be that the tube from the vagina of other women tend to move towards the navel while that of the orientals move towards the tailbone. I am no authority on this so i cannot say but one can only try to find out by asking. Does it have lead to insults and exchange of bad words?

And honestly speaking, I think Igwe_USA may have used some very harsh and direct words but his message meant only to say that you were wrong with your summation of Ibo and Anambra guys. I am from Anambra State and it is not about blind patriotism but I think the post was just very myopic. MAybe you ve not really seen Anambra guys. A lot of them are very decent, educated, exposed, enlightened, ambitous and gentle. Interest in making money which everyone on earth is guilty of (capitalism) shouldn't be the yardstick for gauging Anambra, nay, igbo man. Difference is Igbo men are very republican by nature. They just wanna be themselves and know that money brings the needed comforts in life. HAs anyone ever been in a situation where having more money makes him more uncomfortable.

I think we all should go back to the topic. It is not about anyone in particular and not about igbo men and women neither is it about anatomy. And please no more insults. And I believe atleast most of us are educated. Was insult part of the curriculum of any school we went to?
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by Theblessed(f): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2009
chykeo:

@Theblessed

I wanna call for a truce. I am so concerned that on just page 10 of this thread, you have quarrelled with two people; Igwe_usa and agathamari. I believe 2 people can really diasgree without causing any crises.

Agathamaris last post asked you to only find out if you disagree with what she said by asking an obstetrician or finding out yourself on you. I think I understood what she meant to be that the tube from the vagina of other women tend to move towards the navel while that of the orientals move towards the tailbone. I am no authority on this so i cannot say but one can only try to find out by asking. Does it have lead to insults and exchange of bad words?

And honestly speaking, I think Igwe_USA may have used some very harsh and direct words but his message meant only to say that you were wrong with your summation of Ibo and Anambra guys. I am from Anambra State and it is not about blind patriotism but I think the post was just very myopic. MAybe you ve not really seen Anambra guys. A lot of them are very decent, educated, exposed, enlightened, ambitous and gentle. Interest in making money which everyone on earth is guilty of (capitalism) shouldn't be the yardstick for gauging Anambra, nay, igbo man.  Difference is Igbo men are very republican by nature. They just wanna be themselves and know that money brings the needed comforts in life. HAs anyone ever been in a situation where having more money makes him more uncomfortable.

I think we all should go back to the topic. It is not about anyone in particular and not about igbo men and women neither is it about anatomy. And please no more insults. And I believe atleast most of us are educated. Was insult part of the curriculum of any school we went to?

[b]Well, thanks for your views! 

I am going to air mine here since its obvious you’ve taken sides.  If you are a fair and just person, you would have noted who started these abuses obviously, not I.  The two you mentioned responded negatively to my commentary that was meant for another member and when I challenged one to prove her assertion about Asian Women, she could not.  I did not insult her all I did was, continuously asking her to prove her knowledge about them but she failed and expected me to take yes for an answer.  The other, overtly abused me as everyone here can see and when I responded accordingly, see what happened. 

You see, like everyone, I am entitled to my opinion on topics I found interesting ok! Trouble starts when one person disagrees and decides to shower others with insults/abuses and expects them not to respond negatively.  I can’t help it if some people have psychological issues of projection on others as they intentionally set out looking for people they consider a target to pick on.  They have picked on me and from my responses, they had no legs to stand on.  I do not go about seeking quarrels from people on here but, I do not shy away from such confrontations either. 

Maybe, as a man, you find the woman assertion of Asian women body interesting and exciting (what a porn imagery for you!) however, as a woman I consider it not only insulting but derogatory thus, asked her to prove her case with Research Evidence and she failed twice.  Why make assertions you can not substantiate  People on here, should understand there are many intelligent people on N/L who would accept nothing less than research evidence in support of anything especially, health matters. 
She wants me to believe her story without evidence?  Maybe, you would, I couldn’t.  Instead, she pointed to this gynaecologist and that obstetrican – is that how intelligent people behave? Also, you seems to be the judge on matters of insults and abuses but how could you not notice, she called me a ‘Prude’?  And, you have nothing to say about that, have you? Obviously, you did not caution her and since you couldn’t do that, I’ve done it, tough!   

As for the gentleman you mentioned, he too responded to my commentary with abuses calling me ‘AKATA’ but what does he expect?  That, I should lie low and take it, is it? Not this one! I give as good as I get, period! 
With regards to Igbo culture and traditions, you don’t have to explain that to me. I am an Igbo girl – Abum Ada Ukwu Igbo, ok!  I know our culture and traditions if what I said offended the guy well, its general knowledge and you even acknowledged this fact in your post below, I quote;

‘MAybe you ve not really seen Anambra guys… decent, educated, exposed, enlightened, ambitous and gentle. Interest in making money which everyone on earth is guilty of (capitalism) shouldn't be the yardstick for gauging Anambra, nay, igbo man’.

So, what’s the heck? Obviously, you disagree with what I said and am prepare to prove you wrong by inviting Democracy in this matter via the voting system on N/L and see what people would say.  We shouldn’t go there, should we?  And, for others with similar traits as the two you supported on this matter please, tell them ‘He who comes to equity, should come with clean hands’.  There’s no point in raining abuses on people they disagree with, only to cry wolf when such people respond in similar fashion, ok!   

I enjoy peoples’ contributions on N/L as well as mine and no kind of intimidation and harassment from people like you, would stop or prevent me from having a say here - that’s my democratic rights and you can’t take it away.  So next time (there’s always gonna be another anyway!), before you target me for your cautions make sure you do the same with the others too as it takes two to tango.  I now, rest my case! [/b]
Re: American Women That Marry Nigerian Men by chykeo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2009
Please don't get me wrong! If I am misunderstood, charge it to my communicative skill or lack of it thereof and not to my heart. I didnt take sides with anyone. I am not the kind that just post for posting sake. I am of the view that this site is meant to inform, educate and entertain us. Most times therefore, I only read posts and sign go. But I was compelled to contribute here since it was becoming obvious that there was gonna be more of quarrells and a showdown instead of concentrating on the issue and matter at hand. As you can see, I began by just saying I wanna call for a truce here.

Of course you are very much entitled to your opinion and you will always excersice your right of speech but you shouldnt forget that your right stops where another man's right begins. So who goes to equity must go with cleans hands. I read the whole of page 10 once again to see if I missed something or see if you were insulted first, and I observed

Agathamari came complaining and crying of the treatment she got from her husband in Nigeria and here was your contribution

Theblessed:

, [b]If you haven't got a psychological problem of ATTACHMENT AND NEEDING TO BE LOVED (as a result of your childhood, lack of confidence and self esteem) why even think of such people let alone being in partnership with them? Majority are only out to use you, can't you see that? Or should I say, are there some common sense left upstairs or is it just an empty space up there? Why moan when you let yourself being used and abused by these bastards? Because, you let your emotions cloud your God given common sense - you don't need a degree to get this you know!! You are either born with it or without as this is only showing that some of you have ZERO COMMON SENSE. Please, stop moaning here?, The signs are all there for you to see but you vehemently chose to ignored it and come to N/L to moan.

[/b]

That only wasn't being helpful to a woman in distress and if it wasn't insulting, then probably she thought it to be.

Theblessed:

[b],

Now, the BEDROOM ANTICS - this specifically relate to most if not 98% of Nigerian men. Their BEDROOM MANNERS are absolutely zero. CULTURALLY, sexual explorations are not in a Nigerian man's genetic make up but it can be learned. Thank God some of them are gradually learning how to now, they find themselves in the West and have access to the world of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. In exploring the beautiful body of a woman, majority would prefer doing so with a WHITE WOMAN THAN a BLACK WOMAN, why
You better ask them? In my view, it is their ignorance as they think a WHITE WOMAN'S BODY is more beautiful than that of a BLACK WOMAN and everyone knows that WOMEN BODIES are PHYSIOLOGICALLY the same and no difference apart from the COLOUR of their SKIN and TEXTURE of their HAIRS. What else?? And for my sisters, I would like to say, if you can, try else where - you should not be deprived because, there are many ADAMS as there are EVES in this world. Try them, that's my take! And, you should all go for the best and the best all the time. Personally, I get it all the time from the man who can and knows how to RING my BELL - no mess up here!

Good luck with finding the right guy that could ring your bell to heavenly PLEASURE AND HAPPINESS! [/b]

And this probably is where the misunderstanding began

agathamari:

aparently you didnt know that oriental womens vag is tilted the oposite direction of everyone else. from what i have been told white women are more adventurous in bed. when was the last time you tied up your guy? he'd like it

I am only seeing the word APPARENTLY (meaning IT SEEMS or PROBABLY). I didnt see that as insulting or challanging you. She said from what she has been told, and she even adviced (seems friendly), that your guy will like it. DONT GET ME WRONG. I am very much much more attracted to black women. I DONT DO WHITES

agathamari:

@theblessed. i said vagina not ass. the vagina in most women point toward thier navel (use your finger to find out on yourself if you dont know already) oriental women point toward thier tailbones. ask any ob-gyn who has had dealings with oriental women to find out. btw oriental men members have a slightly different muscle structure then other men as well.

I see this as what I should do in this case. ASK an obstertrician or gynaecologist. I do not doubt your assertion that pysiologically we are all the same. It is possible that the lady was misinformed and you pointed out correctly that some people have changed thier anatomy in this crazy world of today but that wasn't God's original idea at creation. But since this lady is making an interesting submission, I will only have to ask and find out. She even said oriental men's muscles are different. This is a call for research. You already asked her for a research evidence but she doesn't have it and so you would have left things at that but instead

Theblessed:

Well, lady, your commentary above sounds sweet only to an idiotic mind. Intelligent people can not be fooled by such write ups hence I ask you ONCE AGAIN please, point to your AUTHORITY and WHERE'S THE RESEARCH EVIDENCE to back up your specialist knowledge of ASIAN WOMEN fanny. I believe - NONE, ZERO so leave this matter you can not defend.
As a woman, you mustn't be making crude comments of womanhood like this. In your view, they are ASIANS but hey, they are still WOMEN, ok!

[b]You have made so many crude and trashy comments here that's unworthy of a decent lady, leaving people on this site to assume the kind of a lady you are and the kind you associate with. You might be a nice lady but be selective of your words and how you use them. Don't just use words for the sake of it, please!!![/

agathamari link=topic=13194.msg4192987#msg4192987 date=1247672608:

wow someone is a prude who doesnt know about anatomy. if you dont want to listen to me i seggest you speak with a doctor who has treated an asian woman or a man who has slept with one.
b]

This is where she became insultive and THAT IS WRONG. As a decent and respectable lady, I would have loved it if you skipped it. She didn't use the 2nd person singular as has been the case in your altercations with her. She said someone, and that's what i thought you should have observed and ignored although her reference was apparent

Theblessed:

Imagine the blind trying to lead a fully-sighted person - How RIDICULOUS!!!!!!. My own profession, that this lady is trying to inform me about on here when she hasn't got a clue and couldn't even defend her own assertion or prove it's CREDIBILITY with RESEARCH EVIDENCE - too sorry indeed. She's just opening her mouth and bringing out things no one asked her about. To be honest, there's no point trying to have a dialogue on here with an IGNORANT, no point. People are talking from their a-ses instead of using their brains. Please, be well informed, get some education and show some decency. It would do you much good, huh!

Nne wetuo obi. Ada di ora mma. I admire you nwanne m nwanyi ma ne ewetu obi gi ana
Nwaka77:

U got a friend.

Theblessed:

Thanks my dear sister for airing your views about this 'Oke Nkita' of a woman. Too sorry for the Nigerian brother that didn't know what to do with his life in the States and end up with this Trash, that has no class. The sad thing is that, the Igbo brother even brought this thing home to Nigeria, what a pity!! Goes to show, people would do anything for money and security probably, the reason he ended up with a woman that seems to have gone through 10 husbands in a row. No wonder, he sleeps around searching for a decent lady whilst she ends up on N/L shouting about it and, seeking our sympathy. Shows the calibre of a woman she is - a shameless ignorant.

By this time Igwe_usa, sistawoman and agathamari hve abandoned the thread entirely.

I know Igwe_usa was harsh in replying you but know that your post about Igbo men was very provocating. Too provocating that honestly I wanted to reply you on that before Igwe_usa did. It was too insulting to a generation of men and parochial too.

Another note is that sistawomen said she objected to your first post of which I know your have a right to post as well as she has a right to object. But on the whole, on page 10, there are more disagreements between you and other people. You dont seem to get it but please calm down.

I hope you wont crucify me now or put a price on my head.

Remember,

A bu m,
Ezigbo nwanne gi,
Chykeo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Yoruba Songs From Back: When? Remember Any? Jot Them Down Here / Igbo learning thread + Translator / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.