Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind (79834 Views)

Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. / Atheists, Let Us Discuss Christianity. / Atheists, Let's Be Honest- The People Who Formed Religions Were The Smartest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind by UrbanMystique: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
embarassed

1 Like

Re: MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind by UrbanMystique: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind by keandre: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind by iamtewwy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
One of my best thread on d religion section..pls come back to life
Re: MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind by hopefulLandlord: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
another gem!

1 Like

Re: MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind by manmustwac(m): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2016

Re: MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind by VaCrusader: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Beautifully made.

Re: MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind by ScienceWatch: 3:40am On Nov 24, 2016
alphascorpio:
I love memes a lot, they played a major role in my deconversion from religion. A few days ago some religious folks hijacked reddit that I love so much and they are now preventing atheists from posting memes so I'm hoping we can have our own r/atheism thread here on nairaland for us to share memes and keep educating our religious friends. Remember folks, a picture is worth a thousand words.
Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

I Have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”
Re: MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind by ScienceWatch: 3:41am On Nov 24, 2016
escottkr8t:
With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil....that takes religion.~Stephen Weinberg
TB Joshua - breaking the vicious chains of religion in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

You make a very powerful observation concerning humans ability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, you state that. "This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS (Miracle healing, Deliverance from evil spirits, etc.)
Examine what Christ is saying about Himself and the miraculous WORKS.
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Re: MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2016
Hilarious thread
grin grin
Good points too

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.