Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Stanbic Ibtc - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic Ibtc (10393 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2015 / IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic Ibtc by SELENZODA: 11:00am On May 09, 2008
HI MICKY PLUS, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INFO AND ENCOURAGEMENT. PLEASE COULD YOU TELL ME YOUR EMAIL ADD SO I COULD SEND YOU MY CV, ALTHOUGH MY CV IS WITH PRIMEPEOPLE BUT THAY ARE YET TO SEND ME AN INVITATION. THANKS ALOT,I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU SEND ME YOUR ADD. HERE IS MINE ANYWAY.noja0806@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by SELENZODA: 11:02am On May 09, 2008
Please mikky, could you send me your email address. This is mine incase. noja0806@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks alot
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by shift: 11:40am On May 09, 2008
miclplus
please i sent u a mail on micklplus@yahoo and i got an error message as it was not delivered.
pls how do i get my cv across to you?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by emyjones: 12:45pm On May 09, 2008
micklplus
Goodday pls i have attached my cv so u could help me for job opportunities when it comes up again. thanks

Re: Stanbic Ibtc by funsho03(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2008
hi mikky,

please send me your email address so i can send you my cv. i have 2years banking working experience. this is my e mail address: funsho03@yahoo.com.

thank you
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by tosinetoo: 5:15pm On May 09, 2008
Please Mr Mickyl

I am waiting for your reply, I cant wait to hear the result of the test. I just pray God helps me this time. I wrote the test in Ibadan, the last batch for that day. Though i gate crash,

Waiting to hear from you sir

Adigun Oluwatosin
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by oluwaseuna: 5:46pm On May 09, 2008
micklplus,

You may never know the extent to which you are helping others; God would definitely stand for & by you.

I sent my Resume via your Yahoo messenger.

Kindly acknowledge receipt.

Thanks a lot once again.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by MarisOsas: 5:52pm On May 09, 2008
Pls i wrote The test in Ibadan. My name is Ajumobi lufunke.Pls mickyplus, i need your help. just help me follow up. this is my number
08030662447. thks
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Teegirl2(f): 6:02pm On May 09, 2008
@micklplus,
Hi, kudos for all your efforts so far. u're really making a diff. pls forward your email address to mine so i could send my cv across for easy accessibility. thanks. layoh45@yahoo.com
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by pharuk: 6:13pm On May 09, 2008
i must add that i am also impressed by the work micklplus is doing and wld also want to add that i wrote the test in abjand have been waiting for a reply, hope i could get something out, this my email malcolmeter@yahoo.com 08039638980
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by crito(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2008
@micklplus,
i also wrote the test @ Gra,Ikeja, pls no 4get your guy oh.
Thanks.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by rugina(f): 9:51pm On May 09, 2008
mickylplus you are right that is my other name,so you are for real,i appreciate your encouragement and your enthusiasm towards others,God will lift you up as you help others.you are highly blessed.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by 2bad(m): 10:18pm On May 09, 2008
hi Mr mickly,
i sent you a mail attaching my c.v this morning.i dont know how much you can help me on it.
These days one hardly get invitation for even the application you make. And really each day that passes the age limit issue always bothers me.
I graduated witha 2.1 and yet i am still sitting at home
I passed a test written by workforce onbehalf of citibank since last year yet i was called only to hear that they are not using the result again.
Imagine if i had an accident on my way to the test then it would have been in vain.
I passed a test written by UBA in Ibadan last year November, had an inteview this january, till date i have not heard anything from the bank.
I am really fed up of everything despite putting my all
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by miliki: 12:49pm On May 10, 2008
mick, are u staff or a consultant, just curious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by micklplus(m): 7:49am On May 12, 2008
miliki:

mick, are u staff or a consultant, just curious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

By the grace of God, i am a staff. i don't work in H.R but, i have been compelled to co-ordinate the recruitment processes for especially, Lagos region as a result of who i work with.

Cheers
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by mistarich(m): 8:01am On May 12, 2008
Mick, I went to stanbic IBTC's head office in walter carrington crescent VI an i was told reqruitment for fresh grads is over. I don't know if u've trashed dis issue in previous conversations on dis stanbic ibtc topic, but i'm just curious when the bank will resume it's fresh grad recruitment prog. If u can't let us know now, can u l8a? CHEERS.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by gentledove(f): 9:50am On May 12, 2008
@ micklplus,

so good to see that at least you are on nairaland and you are replying mails. dont overwork yourself o. life no get duplicate. help those you can help and as fo the rest of us, we will keep praying and working hard as usual.

do have a good day!!!!
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Aussie(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2008
@micklplus,

I hope the consultant, Peopleprime, will call those of us who wrote and did interview with them on the 22nd of April. I am one of those like i earlier said. If there is anything i need to know or that we need to know, kindly do let's know.

originals of my credentials were scrutinised and passport taken.

Any hope??
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Femlord: 11:08am On May 12, 2008
@Mikiplus,

Hi,Thanks for the wonderful info. I am a new entrant and i hail everyone in the house as a sign of respect.

Mikiplus, please i have a friend that wishes to return home from UK to work.He has an MA in Human Resource mgt from Bolton Institute and he has shown keen interest in IBTC.

I also have 2years banking 3 months banking exp as an internal control officer and will like to join either your treasury or corporate finance dept. i am part qualified student member of ACCA.

if there is any hope,kindly advise on which e-mail address to send the 2 CVs to.

Thanks,
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Femlord: 11:25am On May 12, 2008
Hi,Thanks for the wonderful info. I am a new entrant and i hail everyone in the house as a sign of respect.

Mikiplus, please i have a friend that wishes to return home from UK to work.He has an MA in Human Resource mgt from Bolton Institute and he has shown keen interest in IBTC.

I also have 2years banking 3 months banking exp as an internal control officer and will like to join either your treasury or corporate finance dept. i am part qualified student member of ACCA.

if there is any hope,kindly advise on which e-mail address to send the 2 CVs to.

Thanks,
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by funop: 5:44pm On May 12, 2008
can a pregnant woman but wit 2 years experience apply.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by muyiwaprin: 7:12pm On May 12, 2008
pls could u let us know ur email address?many of us have interests in d banking world
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by yinkkol(f): 9:09pm On May 12, 2008
Hi Micky,thanks for being helpful to applicants.Please i need your help, i will love to work in STANBICIBTC BANK,i have a few months experience in Microfinance Bank.The name is Awelewa Olayinka,my email is :yinkkol2007@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by rexolon: 10:29am On May 13, 2008
Bro thanks for the information, though am new in this forum, i am one person that so much believe in STANBICIBTC BANK. In short i am in love with the bank but I'm presently serving in a bank in kaduna, please if there is any hope for persons like me for now let me know. Thank you this is my e-mail in case of anything. ehiogbe@yahoo.com
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by gbekumoyan(f): 12:29pm On May 13, 2008
Hi Mikiplus.

I'll be sending my CV to your Box. I have one year banking experience in Risk Mgt.
Just thought to inform you before sending it. Thanks.
Keep up the spirit broda, God rewards. cheesy wink smiley
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by gbekumoyan(f): 12:32pm On May 13, 2008
Hi Mikiplus.

I'll be sending my CV to your Box.  I have one year banking experience in Risk Mgt.
Just thought to inform you before sending it. Thanks.
Keep up the spirit broda, God rewards. cheesy wink smiley
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by tosinetoo: 5:03pm On May 13, 2008
PLEASE SIR FOR GOD'S SAKE IS THE RESULT OF THE TEST NOW OUT.

WHEN SHOULD WE EXPECT TO HEAR FROM STANBIC IBTC.

ADIGUN OLUWATOSIN
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by nwajide: 6:12am On May 14, 2008
pls what is stanbicibtc bank test format
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by king24: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2008
hey how about those of us that wrote in abuja for north east region? ive been invited for interview 2mor,what are my chances?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Makaay: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2008
Hi Mikiplus,
dont take this personal but i believe that u had the opportunity of informing the house beforehand that a test would come up on that date since u had the information at hand and u were a major player in the recruitment exercise. all u did was to keep mute and then after the test u start hoo-la-baluing that u were the player in the exercise. so what's the point of ur sweet talks. there a lot of people out there wishing and hoping to be called to write a test but u didn't inform them only to post that u are done with the freshers. i think u can do better than that. are u trying to be a player or a blessing? from my point of view, i might be wrong but i think u wanted some credit for what u have not done and u are sure one of them. better change that part of u before it gets to you.wishing u all the best.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by vitamin(f): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2008
please i am a fresher @ mickly please send me any info tolu_sonubi@yahoo.com. Thanx
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by segxy1: 7:30am On Jun 10, 2008
Mickplus how are you i'm a banker pls send me your mail box such that i will send my woman's Cv to you.I'm working in one of the banks here in V.I to this mail add. olusegxy2002@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-Power: 753,307 Graduates Apply In 5 Days / Federal Inland Revenue Service / Budget Approval Delay Primary Reason For Pending January & February Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.