Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? (55749 Views)

Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? / How To Look Beautiful Naturally / If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by Morenike3(f): 2:42am On Nov 10, 2008
HR.hotness:

can't stand d smell tho. . .
Mix it with some other "flowery" lotion. But it makes the skin softer sha
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by HRhotness(f): 2:46am On Nov 10, 2008
*Morenike:

Mix it with some other "flowery" lotion. But it makes the skin softer sha

i dont do flowery either. . . but i do hear its pretty good. aloe gels mixed in my lotion sorts out my skin texture issues tho
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by femigirl(f): 1:48am On Nov 11, 2008
Someone was asking  about  where  you  can get  Clinque products  in Lagos. I  think a  shop  called Yinkas it No.43 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi. She also  sells MAC,Imani etc
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by chika98: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2008
Not far. I'm working with God has given me.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by sexibabes: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2008
i went to the uk and bought one drug from dr china.i lost like 5kg in 1 week and then stopped cuz it had its negative effects,so i reduced my food intake and exercise and i look so fabulous
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by abujabooks(f): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2008
@HRH

Where do u buy ur beauty products in
London except Peckham?

@All

Where is d best and reasonably priced place 2 shop for beauty products in Abuja?
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by HRhotness(f): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2008
abujabooks:

@HRH

Where do u buy ur beauty products in
London except Peckham?

I am a random shopper. . . i basically wonder into shops to see what they've got and pick up anything i might need. .  i have enough products to last me 3 months, thats due to my fear that i wldnt find what i need when i need it. so i don't really hav a particular place i shop. one of my fav areas to wonder around in is kilburn high street, ther r a few interesting afro caribean shops there wher i buy lotions and stuff. . . also some shops at harrow, i buy mac and perfumes at debanhams, body washes and bath tools at superdrug, oils and ointments at body shop. . . 

perhaps if u let me knw what exactly u r lookin for and i can suggest places where i think u can find them. also what part of london r u at?
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by blush(f): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2009
Was in Miami for a few months and i find that i have a TAN of the bad kind. I am mixed race so naturally light skinned but i discoverd I have unsightly dark patches and sunburns

SOMEBODY HELP?!

Hr, whats with the silence babes, ring a sista up girl, i miss u
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by opsy100: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2009
hey girls,
i must say this is been an interesting read.i want to ve a glossy,fair skin.currently am using amos white cream and so white serum.it still is not working the way i want.also i ve stretch mark on my bum and boobs.wat can i use to cure it.

funmi

Hi Funmi, please can you recommend where to buy the Amos White cream. I am currently in UK. Thanks
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by opsy100: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2009
@ ALL

I need to buy Amos White cream and I have no clue where to get this product.
Please help!
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by blush(f): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2009
guess this thread is dead huh? undecided
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by Shedaqueen: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2009
I kno I'm late comin to this thread,

But what is the place in Peckham for buying the Secret Oil?? I have been on their website and there is no mention of Secret Oil!! Does this place sell all the Patricia Milton products, cos i wanna buy some of their whitening creams too.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by mamagee3(f): 12:22am On Jan 14, 2010
I'm already beautiful, I don't need to go extra-mile.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by cynthia(f): 11:59am On May 08, 2012
Plsss o. Professionals in the house, this is my own case
I have an oily skin, spots on my face(especially on my cheeks A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ forhead), I am not a fair person neither am I a very dark person. I need a creaM to stick to or oil or lotion that won't darken me or lighten me but will at the̶̲̥̅̊ same time clear my spots, stop pimples A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ make me look radiant. Thanks. But presently am using elizabeth Arden lotion/visible difference
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by kandiikane(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2012
Ajebota: What would you endure in order to look beautiful and what do you think its "taking it too far" so to speak? What has been the most extreme thing you have done for beauty?

Personally, i can psyche myself to do arm, leg, underarm and Hollywood waxing and eyebrow threading, all in one afternoon. I can spend up to 50 quid on one cosmetic product and like most Nigerian women I can spend the whole day doing my hair! I use 25-50% chemical peels on my face every once in a while. Once and only once I dared to blow 130 pounds on a facial (I am ashamed of that tho). I am presently contemplating belly button piercing and laser eye surgery but the reason for the surgery is more medical than superficial.

I would say the most extreme was using 50% TCA peel all over my face to fade scars a while back.

However, i think plastic surgery of any kind is out of the question. What say ye?

shocked
50% TCA? Is that safe for black skin? Especially for your face? Isn't that what they use for tattoo removal?

@topic, I have planned on having reconstructive surgery after giving birth to all my kids.

Going to reconstruct everything they are going to damage. That's from b.reast, stomach right up to my nyash. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by Omokudi77: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
Are there any new reviews on the secret oil? Thanks
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by biz111: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
I would wear the bestest of the bestest
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by bobbyANSELEM: 1:53am On Jul 02, 2019
Top 10 Best Natural Lightening Lotion In Nigeria For Fair Skintone

Have you been seeking for the best natural Lightening body lotion to achieve a fair skintone?

Congratulations. Your days of searching are over. We have taken our time to make a deep research on the best natural lightening body lotions, that will definitely give you a natural light and radiant skintone, with a smooth, supple and hydrated skin.

And here we are, we have carefully compiled a well detailed article containing the list of the best natural Lightening body lotion in Nigeria to achieve a natural fair skintone.
Follow this link to read the best Natural lightening body lotion in Nigeria for fair skintone

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady / Akela Crochet Luxury-Baby photo costumes, Ball gowns, Baby outfits & Accessories / Photos: Wizkid's Son Rocking Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.