Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

10 Signs to know that Death Is Near - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near (42293 Views)

10 Signs You May Have Kidney Disease / Believe, You're Time Is Near. / 10 Signs You Are Sleep Deprived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by vislabraye(m): 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
All these are signs of old age. But when suffering from heart disease dat usually doesn't show symptoms, its instant death.
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Kizyte(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
I'm not afraid of death but I'm afraid of that cold quiet dark world.
Lord, may I die a happy death when it's my turn to depart this life! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Kingclickmedia: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
weirdkay: @op what about death by accident?
tellwisdom: How does one know he would be HIT by a car?? sad
Talking about natural dying
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Kingclickmedia: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
Some people here doesn't read this b4 commenting
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by BarryX(m): 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
We should lighten up this thread with some witty jokes or else seriously reading this ish can scare the daylight out of someone prompting some vague pictures of a real death situation. Even though we all LIVE to DIE ... The thought of it alone is not pleasant
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by komodapson(m): 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
my late dad exhibited all d aforementioned stages
nah true sha
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by sofadj(m): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
okay so when you know all of these what do u do next? The most important thing to know is what is killing the person and if curable it should be cured
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
The OP must av died before ohhh, cuz they are all damn true!!!
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
addition:
if a normal healthy person starts having a mindset of passing away.
or when you start losing the normal fear we all have for death.
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by yemi2plus(m): 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
8. Swelling in the feet and ankles

i dey sweat for my legs and hands wella. Hope say my time never reach?
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Chidoxyl(m): 12:23am On Jun 12, 2013
Was beginning to see if I could remember any acquaintance of mine I perhaps was already seeing any of these symptoms on.

My imagination mode is still butting!
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by maclatunji: 12:31am On Jun 12, 2013
Kingclickmedia: Talking about natural dying

Don't mind them. The topic and OP is beyond some people's understanding.

You need not fear death if you have lived your life according to the dictates of your creator. It is a phase in human existence.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Jacobee(m): 12:43am On Jun 12, 2013
Only GOD ALMIGHTY knows when a person ll die. Repent of ur sins accept Jesus nd lead a godliness den no one ll be afraid of death.
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by reportnaija(m): 1:02am On Jun 12, 2013
Afrocatalyst:

some are true tho. Science has d benefit of carrying out research on dying pple,that way they can understand their common denominator.

Wept coz many of these happen to mum before she died... RiP mum
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 12, 2013
sad
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by churific(m): 2:08am On Jun 12, 2013
Seriously?
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by trolling(m): 2:38am On Jun 12, 2013
some people have premonitions of death before they die,some are even told shocked
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by elrony(m): 2:46am On Jun 12, 2013
Ehmmm considering dat ur No.1......does it mean I ll die soon shocked sad

[size=5pt]lol cheesy angry cheesy[/size]
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 12, 2013
Na wa oo..how could I have woken up by 2am to read this kain scary article?
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by trolling(m): 2:53am On Jun 12, 2013
Julieccentric: Na wa oo..how could I have woken up by 2am to read this kain scary article?
u dey fear death grin,u for no click am na shocked, thank Yah say me i no go die,
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by trolling(m): 2:58am On Jun 12, 2013
Are you not from everlasting, O YHWH my Elohim, my Holy One? we shall not die. O YHWH, you have ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty Elohim, you have established them for correction.Habakuk 1:12
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by elrony(m): 2:58am On Jun 12, 2013
Julieccentric: Na wa oo..how could I have woken up by 2am to read this kain scary article?

Haha on d same page with you...buh I can't die..at least not in the next 2 decades cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by trolling(m): 3:03am On Jun 12, 2013
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 1 Cor 15:51...what im doing is casting out fear with perfect love to all my spiritual Hebrew Israelites

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Freksy(m): 3:13am On Jun 12, 2013
@op, nice one! Don't mind these guys that want to go to heaven but are afraid of death. There are two things - life and death - everything else are in between. What we do in between these two, is what matters most, not how long we live. The sad truth is, science has no answer to death, and never will.
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by imperiouxx(m): 3:31am On Jun 12, 2013
This isn't a good thread. Wonder why this kind of thread is gracing the frontpage. angry angry
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 12, 2013
From all your list, then i should have been dead years ago!
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by akinladejo: 3:39am On Jun 12, 2013
To be frank points here are not what u can just push aside, I knew this when I was much younger in those days and of recent I visited a neighbour in hospital and saw some of these signs in the patient and told the guy we went together that this guy can't survive this few days later she was pronunced dead.
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by jamallax89(m): 3:59am On Jun 12, 2013
Some information are helpful. I have been suffer most of the problem last 2 years.
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by born2fuckpussy: 5:46am On Jun 12, 2013
All these list are normal things most sick people go through and it doesn't mean they will die,because once you are sick body response become abnormal and you are tendency to go through any of those characters, if you want to die then this list can helps you
1. Okada in highway
2. Involving arm robbery as job
3. Getting drunk and driving
4. Cocaine to Asian country
5. Getting physical fight every where you go.
Even the one who stay fit overnight may not wake next day, people even die untop of women while accident and alcohol kills more

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by Localamos(m): 5:53am On Jun 12, 2013
Sanboy25: I thought only God knew these things... undecided

God reveals certain things to mankind for certain reasons.

Practically all these signs showed up when a very close relative of mine passed on a couple of years ago. If I knew that these were death signs, I would have slept over at his bedside in the Hospital.

I think the Op has done a courageous thing to have posted this article. It's not meant to scare us, but to help us find peace when a critically ill relative begins to manifest these symptoms. It also means it's time to pray for, and intercede on bhalf of such person.
Re: 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near by badesco(m): 6:09am On Jun 12, 2013
This is a total crap. only God knows when is time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. / 8 Boys Went To Swim At Lokogoma Canary Water Abuja, One Drowns (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.