Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing (21500 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing by MukaboxNG: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
after reading this post i can autoritatively say the post was great to read from page to page and by the way do you know that its now easier to sell on jumia and konga now even if you are not in lagos or if you are the busy type. MUKABOX NIGERIA (http://mukabox.com.ng) can help you automate your eCommerce business without stress.

so if you have been discouraged because you are not in lagos or due to your work schedule, you dont have to be anymore. you can just hit the website and then you contact them and bravo you are back in business

Mukaboxng can also help you open your jumia and konga store if you dont know how to go about it

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing by vickylala239: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2017
How do I open Alipay account

And who to fund it with yen...

What rate Will it be funded for me...

Please help..

Trusted funders Plz help....

And what is required to open Alipay account
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing by Enioto: 8:25am On Jan 16, 2017
have read it from 1 to 3 but am new i want to no if i order ...how r my going to recieve it post office or ....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing by seegi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
HELLO. Please am using this opportunity to inform the Masters in the house that deal with mini-importation or any other job that have to do with delivering of product to your customers Nationwide am bringing it to your notice that i can serve as your AGENT in helping you to deliver your product to your customers in Ilorin and Kwara state at large bcus thats where i base, am looking forward in having a positive result here, THANKS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Ways You Can Make Money With Your Car / Thread For Computer Business Centre/cybercafe Owners / Bringing Starbucks To Nigeria? What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.