Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Olamide Beefs M.i - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Olamide Beefs M.i (1275 Views)

M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / M.i Vs Ice Prince. Who Is Better? / Mode9 Vs M.i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Beefs M.i by paolokonqueror(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2013
RAPPERS! RAPPERS!! RAPPERS!!!
Nobody wants to hear a boring hip hop song and what really makes hip hop interesting is the beat and the lyrics. Every rap head wants to hear a rapper’s PUNCHLINES, METAPHORS, WORDPLAYS, REFERNCES, RHYMES amongst others. Some rappers think it’s cool to just say things without even thinking of how the hip hop world will react to it. They say a bunch of words and feel they’ve done a good song. Some rappers go as far as RECYCLING OLD LINES, STEALING OTHER RAPPERS’ LINES AND EVEN SAYING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. ‘Ain’t nobody want that shii’, as a rapper, the world looks out for your creativity, new ideas, new lines. Many weren’t born to write even though they are talented enough to rap. If you’re in this category, all you need is a ghostwriter.
CONTACT The GHOST WRITER
Tel: 08129739907
Email: paolokonqueror@gmail.com
Re: Olamide Beefs M.i by damipolo: 6:24am On Jun 12, 2013
ID CABASA FREESTYLE COMPETITION - INTRODUCING DAMI POLO

Legendary Producer ID Cabasa whom is responsible for the success of artists such as 9ice and Olamide to name a few is holding a freestyle competition for young Nigerians. I introduce to you Nairalanders 'Dami Polo', a young Nigerian rapper who resides in London. Here is his freestyle to ID Cabasa's Beat....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WLDEnU_pmY
Re: Olamide Beefs M.i by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
Last week's episode of my radio program laff disease on metro fm was great and interesting. This week's episode promises to be interesting. Listen, call in and join me Emmy Luke a.k.a Americana, Segun and d rest of d gang 2 have fun, talk 2 us&answer questions for a chance to win fabulous prizes every Wednesday on Laff Disease only on Metro Fm 97.7 by 5.05 pm. Don't miss out!

You can also follow me on twitter @EMMY_AMERICANA

(1) (Reply)

04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper / Audio Battle : Mikuz V Jreyez / Alryt Im Bak: U Knw Wat It Is: Any Real Head Who Wanna Battle.hit Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.