Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180470 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by IMAliyu(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cannon? I wasn't fully sure of what I was making at the time.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Caniva01: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
Please am new to blender and really want to be in the midst of the guru here in Nigeria. My question is, is there a whatapp group for blender I can join to ensure am following up. Below are few works have tried out while following tutorials.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by ArtNoiseNG: 12:55am On Jan 29, 2019
Artists and musicians interested in funding and travel opportunities: https://www.nairaland.com/4988355/opencall-artnoiseng-2019-programs-artists

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by OduzzRockzz(m): 11:36pm On May 29, 2019
So where did all the blender users go?

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by CharlesJok3r: 1:31am On Jun 01, 2019
OduzzRockzz:
So where did all the blender users go?
thread have been very dull in a while now
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by OduzzRockzz(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
CharlesJok3r:
thread have been very dull in a while now
lol understatement sef... Are you still using blender?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by OduzzRockzz(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
Me coming here makes me feel like I discovered an ancient cave with prove that early men once existed...

2 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by pakingzzzzz(m): 12:54am On Jun 26, 2019
BukkyThery:
Hi Guys.... Sorry I've not posted for a while now. Nice works so far. Here's a bit of what I've been up to....

Hello sister, would love to have that airplane file of yours you did on blender.
Could you kindly let me have it
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by nijabazaar: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2019
Look development .....

Nobody should look at the annoying mud cry angry angry angry

Ive tried every sim in the book, yet upon meshing it looks blobby or watery...I WANT MUD, MUD and nothing but mud, why is it so hard. Super frustrated angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BRAINZBox(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wow..... This looks awesome menh...

As for the mud, the first one looks better than the greenish ones.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by pakingzzzzz(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2019
nijabazaar:
Look development .....

Ive tried every sim in the book, yet upon meshing it looks blobby or watery...I WANT MUD, MUD and nothing but mud, why is it so hard. Super frustrated angry angry angry angry angry

Download the poliigon plugin for blender to get photorealistic realism of the mud.
You could bring out the gritty, roughness,reflectivity and transparency of the mud using poliigon
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by nijabazaar: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
pakingzzzzz:

Download the poliigon plugin for blender to get photorealistic realism of the mud.
You could bring out the gritty, roughness,reflectivity and transparency of the mud using poliigon

Thank you very much.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by danilmo: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please can I know blender through watching online tutorial alone.

The book is big base on my time schedule..
Dont know if It's a most to read the book. cry cry
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by losprince(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
danilmo:
Please can I know blender through watching online tutorial alone.

The book is big base on my time schedule..
Dont know if It's a most to read the book. cry cry

You learn by practice, it doesn't matter if you read or watch lessons, if you don't practice, you don't learn.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by pakingzzzzz(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
losprince:

You learn by practice, it doesn't matter if you read or watch lessons, if you don't practice, you don't learn.

Rightly spoken.. It doesn't matter if you read or watch lessons if you don't practice-it becomes a situation of "the more you read or watch, the less you understand!"
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by pakingzzzzz(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
nijabazaar:
Look development .....

Did you use an add on to model the trees and grasses, or did you just downloaded them off online? If so, where did you downloaded them. They look awesome..
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by nijabazaar: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2019
pakingzzzzz:

Did you use an add on to model the trees and grasses, or did you just downloaded them off online? If so, where did you downloaded them. They look awesome..

Most of them were generated with Groove3D, A wonderful addon for blender. You can use it to generate slender trees. The cut trunks were generated with speedtree and handpainted in Substance Painter.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by pakingzzzzz(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
nijabazaar:

Most of them were generated with Groove3D, A wonderful addon for blender. You can use it to generate slender trees. The cut trunks were generated with speedtree and handpainted in Substance Painter.

Wow!! Haven't heard used Groove3D.. Will look into it.. Also haven't used speedtree. Will look into these addons... Thanks for the heads-up.. I appreciate!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by geloorrrrdd(m): 1:29am On Aug 01, 2019
Hello, guys. Just came across the thread. I'm also a blender user. Attached is my most recent work.

3 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by danilmo: 12:21am On Aug 31, 2019
Stephenomozzy:
For sometime now i'v always been so passionate to learn 3d modeling and animation...bt i couldn't find any body who cud guide me true...i've seen and heard of great 3d software like...3dmaxs, Maya, Cinema4d....and i've even seen great graphics posted on their various forum on nigeria's no 1 forum {NAIRALAND}....all these ignited my passion the more to want to learn any type of 3d modeling and animation software.....so last week friday [7 june] i sat down wit my little nokia 2330c and i decided to learn one small 3d package i can find [no matter how low e be, sofa e dey model], then i surfed google, and saw a friendly review of 'BLENDER 3D', so i use mtn 2hr plan to download it to my PC...."it was just 35mb". So i searched for tutorials for the novice who wants to learn 3d with BLENDER...and i found this great site that has the most explanatory tutorial of programme as complex as 3d..where u can either read it online or download the pdf format.

The reason i created this thread is nt becos i've become a pro, bt becos i am convinced that if i can patiently read the book, then i can move mountains [achieve professionalism].

Also i want this our great nation to grow in every area of computer graphics so that we can also compete worldwide in terms of computer graphics....

if you need the link to download the software 4 free just request.....

And also the free download link to read or download the tutorial in pdf....

Nice one .

Beside can I use blender to make animated video using my cartonised picture self as part of the character. E.g ajebo videos really facially looking like ajebo himself in real life
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by webhead: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2019
Good day house,pls can someone (one person) make a full length animated movie using blender. and how long will it take. your response is highly appreciated
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by nijabazaar: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
webhead:
Good day house,pls can someone (one person) make a full length animated movie using blender. and how long will it take. your response is highly appreciated

Yes you can. Hoe long depends to some extent on rendering engine used. Cycles i s way slower than Octane. So get octane render plugin for blender.

It also depends on the simulations u intend to include in your work. If ur xters will have hair and u are using cycles. Prepare your mind for at least 30mins per frame rendering at full production resolution on a single computer.

The point is, no software cuts down the cost of rendering. The only safe option is to build a render farm. That is what i currenlty have. Get access to cheap second hand pcs and connect them in pararrel. There are tutorial out there on how to build render farms. I have about four each at quadcore with overclocked cpus. Thats how i beat production
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by fuckfuckman(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Till now I'm struggling how to delete a box in blender I'm not getting anything cry
Mynd44 lalasticlala can this be on front page
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by hardebayho(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
fuckfuckman:
Till now I'm struggling how to delete a box in blender I'm not getting anything cry
Mynd44 lalasticlala can this be on front page

Not possible for them to put this page on front page..

But for your problem, make sure you're in object mode, then right click on the box.. Then press x and enter to delete the box.. To know that you're in object mode, you'll see the box is solid (it has one kind color like that).. Cheers..

BTW, I'm by no means a blender expert.. I'm just stating my observations of the situation
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by TheCork(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2020
BukkyThery:

It's difficult at first, but it still gives you an edge. I'm comfortable with Blender and 3ds max, and I still find my way around maya grin You find your way around the shortcuts after a while.

Please can i pays u 200 naira cash for sexx? I pay cash smiley
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by IMAliyu(m): 1:05am On Jun 28, 2020
Lemme try to resurrect this dead thread.
Tried to make this sketch I did.
Robo head

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by IMAliyu(m): 1:08am On Jun 28, 2020
Tried to make the synthwave/vaporwave AESTHETIC.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by IMAliyu(m): 1:23am On Jun 28, 2020
Most professional looking logo I've made.
Some guy wanted one for his headphone website, he didn't end up using it though.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by GreaterDC(m): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2020
Mehn, this thread is good

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by nijabazaar: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
GreaterDC:
Mehn, this thread is good

It used to be the most viewed thread here in the 1950s.

Most legends were born here.

How time flieth

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by GreaterDC(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Somebody shld help me, hw do i add light and rays in my design, a learner tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.