Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Guys, Learn From God: The Ultimate Gentleman! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guys, Learn From God: The Ultimate Gentleman! (1187 Views)

The Importance Of Studying The Word Of God (the Bible) / Lessons To Learn From The Life Of An Eagle. / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Learn From God: The Ultimate Gentleman! by olunifemi(f): 8:43pm On May 18, 2006
HOW CAN WOMAN NOT LOVE GOD?He is a gentleman .He is confident .He is a provider and protector .He is rich and powerful. He owns everything, there is nothing He wouldn't do for her .He perfects all things concerning her .He anticipates her wants and needs Every day. He tells her and shows her how much He loves her .She doesn't have to perform in order to earn His love .He keeps all of his promises .No one can influence His opinion of her .He is the ultimate intimate partner. He can't "disown" her because she is a part of Him .He prepares a table before her (Selah). He covers her and doesn't expose her .He wrote his loving words down so that I'll never forget how He feels about her! NOW THAT'S LOVE!!! , GUYS, LEARN FROM HIM
Re: Guys, Learn From God: The Ultimate Gentleman! by hotangel2(f): 12:34am On May 19, 2006
Ohh Guys sure do have aLOT to learn.
Re: Guys, Learn From God: The Ultimate Gentleman! by olunifemi(f): 2:20pm On May 23, 2006
r there no guys on ds site anymore?
Re: Guys, Learn From God: The Ultimate Gentleman! by SandyRocks1(f): 3:30pm On May 28, 2006
I like this? Any guys in da house? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Learn From God: The Ultimate Gentleman! by otokx(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2006
thats pretty cool olunifemi but it sounds like when the going is good; how about when things start to shake?
Re: Guys, Learn From God: The Ultimate Gentleman! by beyunce(f): 12:01pm On May 30, 2006
really cool.

But guys will ave a long way to go
Re: Guys, Learn From God: The Ultimate Gentleman! by jgirl3: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2006
That is exactly why there is only one God. I don't see any guy fufilling three-quarters of God's achievement
Re: Guys, Learn From God: The Ultimate Gentleman! by danielorde(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2006
I am also yet to find any lady that will fulfill the Portrait stated in Proverbs 31. The Portrait of a virtuous Woman, It a life of processing by us guys for any woman to become that, so You got work to do on your husband to be and we got work to do on Our wives' to be.

Even God had to create man outta clay, he did not call him out of the ground like most of the other creation which means God had to process him , out of the processed mand he had to reprocess the 'rib' that was formed into the woman, It is a process help us attain this and we too will help you achieve yours too.

For the full portrait follow the link http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=proverbs+31&passage2=&passage3=&passage4=&passage5=&version1=31&version2=0&version3=0&version4=0&version5=0&Submit.x=0&Submit.y=0
Re: Guys, Learn From God: The Ultimate Gentleman! by exu(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2006
He is a gentleman .He is confident .He is a provider and protector .He is rich and powerful. He owns everything, there is nothing He wouldn't do for her .He perfects all things concerning her .He anticipates her wants and needs Every day. He tells her and shows her how much He loves her .She doesn't have to perform in order to earn His love .He keeps all of his promises .No one can influence His opinion of her .He is the ultimate intimate partner. He can't "disown" her because she is a part of Him .He prepares a table before her (Selah).

Sounds awfully like a father-daughter incestuous relationship.

Glad I'm not 'Him'.
Re: Guys, Learn From God: The Ultimate Gentleman! by olunifemi(f): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2006
exu:

Sounds awfully like a father-daughter incestuous relationship.

Glad I'm not 'Him'.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Believe In Destiny. / The Unpardonable Sin / Cardinal Okojie Flown To India For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.