Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of (1429 Views)

Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? / Do U Luv Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by JoyceAgim(f): 6:52am On May 06, 2008
Wat would you do if your boyfrnd that you love so much keeps telling you he has so many other girlfrnds,and you just one of them?would you leave or stay?
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by Nobody: 7:18am On May 06, 2008
If I was a woman, I'd stay.

Because, for one, he could be winding me up.
Or, he could be looking for a way to make me dump him.
And, I wouldn't give him that satisfaction. He'll have to come clean, and do the honourable thing.
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by nkc(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2008
Siena:

And, I wouldn't give him that satisfaction. He'll have to come clean, and do the honourable thing.

exactly what i would say
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by acidrop(f): 8:19am On May 06, 2008
dnt love him now
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by Scopium: 8:44am On May 06, 2008
[size=13pt]He may be telling the truth cuz me I tell the truth jokingly but most people don't believe me or he's planning to keep other girls or he is lying to check your reaction, to know how much you love him and willing to stay. Best bet is to stay he might just be psyching you.[/size]
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by Akinagirl(f): 9:10am On May 06, 2008
hmmm
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by janami(f): 10:53am On May 06, 2008
Leave him cos he is a conceited pig
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by tngtech(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2008
janami:

Leave him because he is a conceited pig

or maybe he just pulling your legs in order to see how you would react. In my own opinion, i think its a test.
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by janami(f): 11:29am On May 06, 2008
yeah. cld be. But dnt u think a girl who doesnt react to such a test obviously doesnt care a fig about the guy?
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by tpia: 1:49pm On May 06, 2008
leave.

I can't be wasting my time with him when I need to find someone better. grin wink

whether na joke or na true, I no get time for some overblown crayfish.
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by elizabetta(f): 1:54pm On May 06, 2008
That is the end.
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by faa(f): 2:00pm On May 06, 2008
If my boyfriend told me something like that I'll react be it a test or not. There are better ways of testing someone without being disrespectful.  what if it was the other way round and I told him "I'm a player"? guys you won't even wait to find out if the girl's joking or not.
I'd say in everything apply common sense and wisdom.
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by Busta(f): 2:11pm On May 06, 2008
Siena:

and what if he was saying the truth and b4 u know it . . he infects u with STDs, heck even HIV, then wat will become of her?

I'll say what kind of a stupid joke is that?
walk out on him and hope that grow out of his silly jokes . . else, I'll move on. Life is too short to die over one stupid guy abeg.

1 Like

Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by lucabrasi(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2008
you heard the ray charles song, tell hit to hit the road jack,and not to come back no more
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by tonib(f): 2:23pm On May 06, 2008
well, that's goodbye cry
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 06, 2008
Game over undecided
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by iice(f): 4:39pm On May 06, 2008
Was that before or after dating him?
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by omega25red(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2008
He's just a punk who doesn't know how to break up with you so he figures he would go the jerk route and it's seems that it is hard to break up with you because you are not catching the hint.
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 06, 2008
do i have to ansa to dis topic

ofcourse d ansa is clean and clear naaa undecided undecided

kick his ass and move on
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by cosmo991(m): 12:50am On Nov 28, 2013
[color=#000000][/color] if i were a girl,i would monitor his movement in orda 2 find out the truth
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by QueenRAW(f): 1:02am On Nov 28, 2013
Who needs a boyfriend like that .Too many options to settle for such a man.
Re: Wat Wud U Do If Ur Bf Dat U Luv Kips Telln U He Has So Many Galfrnds&u Just 1 Of by Youngpo413: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Easier said than done

(1) (Reply)

Some Ladies Can Be Very Extra-ordinarily Wonderful / Happy New Year To You All / How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.