Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (242945 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Lagusta(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
tonardo:
show me a tablet that has more than 5.0 m.pon as the rear camera?
tablets are not konwn for good or superb camera..
and that F7 has 1GB rom can't take much apps compare to 16GB rom,.
The difference is clear,..

Hmmmmmmmm......

Never thought of it that way!!!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by texazzpete(m): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
samwind1508:

2. tecno knew they were going to enter the tablet market and they needed to do something different that would create the wow effect, so if f7 carried the quad core chip the tablet was going to struggle so f7 in all its glory got stuck with a dual core.

I'm sorry, but this makes absolutely no sense.

DeeManD: Superb tablet, this. Just ran the antutu test, and got 13138.

And its running the mtk8389 instead of mtk6589 chipset.

Also has 10Gig of free storage left out of the 16Gig onboard, to be used.

Grab one,if you can. I paid 36K for it yesterday, here in Abuja.

Shame is that it's not mine, but a client's am loading stuff for.

yeah, I've just checked and the 3G Nexus 7 is way more expensive. This is actually a pretty good deal then, for that price.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by finbar007: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
After viewing the antutu benchmark ratings, I must say, Tecno KILLED IT this time. If you need a̷̷̴ tablet at this price, this is the tablet to buy. Am getting mine on wednesday by God's grace.
Tecno una well done, this Antutu ratings cleared it all, I was looking for the GPU since, now I have seen all I need, mehn this Tab is a̷̷̴ must buy.
However, if what you need is a̷̷̴ fone, go for the f7, but this Tab I don buy am finish

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
finbar007: After viewing the antutu benchmark ratings, I must say, Tecno KILLED IT this time. If you need a̷̷̴ tablet at this price, this is the tablet to buy. Am getting mine on wednesday by God's grace.
Tecno una well done, this Antutu ratings cleared it all, I was looking for the GPU since, now I have seen all I need, mehn this Tab is a̷̷̴ must buy.
However, if what you need is a̷̷̴ fone, go for the f7, but this Tab I don buy am finish

lolz, me too
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Hotdiamond(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
every tthing aabout the tablet is fast from web browsing to running apps. its slim and light. the material feels very good. I don't know weda to call it aluminium or what but it has a premiunm feel I must say i'm really impressed.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
am glad i waited for another release of tecno product....was going for f7 before ...but now n9 all the way..abeg anybody wey know where i fit buy am for ibadan should tell me pls
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Osyxcel(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tecno no wan gree sha... Well, they are coming up. They'll surely get there... Winning Nigerians over gradually. Hope they won't relent so they can give d big shots a chase.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by viazi: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
adegbem: am glad i waited for another release of tecno product....was going for f7 before ...but now n9 all the way..abeg anybody wey know where i fit buy am for ibadan should tell me pls

PHONE & TABLET different ohhh, F7 can be with U any where because it can enter your pocket and U can hold it easily but N9 is a Tablet which is not easy for U to cary everywhere. Tablet cant replace phone Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Hotdiamond(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
viazi:

PHONE & TABLET different ohhh, F7 can be with U any where because it can enter your pocket and U can hold it easily but N9 is a Tablet which is not easy for U to cary everywhere. Tablet cant replace phone Bro.
ya sure. it depends on personl preferences. pple buy different gadgets for different purposes.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by OCTAVO: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
viazi:

Exactly! And battery of most tablets runs between 5-8hrs. That will mean charging it always.
Tablet can not replace a phone at all.
Tablet is just like mini laptop.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by samwind1508(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
viazi:

Guys please let our imagination and sence of class flow.
The n9 as describe above is the best so far for its price a beast. So love-vendor it get a Bluetooth ear piece so when u want to call u use that and u still use it for other things as u like, no stress.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by samwind1508(m): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
viazi:

The n9 as describe above is the best so far for its price a beast. So love-vendor it, get a Bluetooth ear piece so when u want to call u use that and u still use it for other things as u like, no stress.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2013
i for go buy this pad today but i need to know about the battery life first. pls someone should talk about it. i'll chill till tomorrow
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 7:00am On Jul 08, 2013
We have bn asking same quetion abt batrry nobody willing to anwswer.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2013
Don't expect any realistic answer concerning ba3 backup. Tecno marketers with their multiple NL IDs will not answer you in a more practical way.

Elsafema: We have bn asking same quetion abt batrry nobody willing to anwswer.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by samwind1508(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2013
I thought the power bank was going to be a standard issue with tecno knowing the power issue of Nigeria
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by viazi: 7:55am On Jul 08, 2013
samwind1508:
The n9 as describe above is the best so far for its price a beast. So love-vendor it get a Bluetooth ear piece so when u want to call u use that and u still use it for other things as u like, no stress.
U have a point there, but I strongly feel U've not used a tablet for long before. There is no way U can carry a Tablet around the way U carry phones. NOTE: A TABLET CANT ENTER YOUR POCKET, ITS ALWAYS IN YOUR HAND, PHONE ON THE OTHERHAND SPEND MOST TIME IN YOUR POCKET. I have the A1 and will buy the N9 this week too. We sure need the 2.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2013
Can n9 play atached dvd like notebook laptop
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Hotdiamond(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2013
Elsafema: Can n9 play atached dvd like notebook laptop
I doubt it. this is not a convertible notebook, it's just a normal tablet like the galaxy tabs, kindle fires and the rest. thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2013
Hotdiamond: I doubt it. this is not a convertible notebook, it's just a normal tablet like the galaxy tabs, kindle fires and the rest. thanks

bro i wish you'll say something about the battery since you have it already.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by akinlolusewanu9(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2013
The price is N35,000. Please call 08060791362 to book yours or visit our office Divine Anyi Communications, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Hotdiamond(m): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2013
Cr@zydude:

bro i wish you'll say something about the battery since you have it already.
alright bro. i'll post a report on the battery by evenin
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ibietela2(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2013
This tab is good
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2013
Hotdiamond: I doubt it. this is not a convertible notebook, it's just a normal tablet like the galaxy tabs, kindle fires and the rest. thanks
there must be something to do to make it read atach dvd
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2013
elijahdre1:
I can send to you from lag if u don't mind at a delivery cost of 1k
Call Elijahdre on 08034795720
how do u expect this to be done since i must see and check what u send b4 i ll pay
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by akinlolusewanu9(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2013
It is no news now that TECNO is running after Samsung. Check out this http://phonegist..com/2013/07/tecno-mobile-running-after-samsung.html
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Tajsagay(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mobility blog offering this tab for 33k... Check it out here.

[url]mobility.com.ng/deal-of-the-week-tecno-phantom-pad-n9/[/url]
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Tajsagay(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
vowiski: How does 8.0 inches screen qualify for a phone? .. Too many praises and Tecno produces utter garbage!
ODE NI E

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Tajsagay(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
ibietela2:

Why do you need DSTV?? When play store is full with good tv apps. Go get syblatv and usa free tv and radio.
aren't they too data intensive?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
just bought my tecno n9. I'm charging it would post my review soon. It's my first android device, I'm so excited. Guys you need to see this tab physically. I rushed to withdraw money to buy it. I was like woooah!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Elsafema: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
This tread is very slow keep them coming now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.