Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation (2884 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by prinxadeniyi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
PLEASE did anyone receive an invite from fortis oil for an aptitude test slatted for 22nd of june 2013?
the sms says we're to pay the sum of N1650 to obtain a smart data card which will enable us access to the test questions and other things.
Where my doubt came in is that the account name we are to pay to is the name of their so called personnel manager (Mrs Fortis Ogbangba).
please any useful information will be appreciated.
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by duality(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
prinxadeniyi: PLEASE did anyone receive an invite from fortis oil for an aptitude test slatted for 22nd of june 2013?
the sms says we're to pay the sum of N1650 to obtain a smart data card which will enable us access to the test questions and other things.
Where my doubt came in is that the account name we are to pay to is the name of their so called personnel manager (Mrs Fortis Ogbangba).

ARE YOU A learner?
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by prinxadeniyi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ duality: am not a learner, i dont think you should be abusive, was only doubting and requested for clarification and not resentment.
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by life4rent: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
Got the same text some mins ago..and I'm kinda worried in the area of there name and money requested because why would a multinational oil company request for money before assessing a test...?
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by abuda(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Please use your N1650 to buy recharge card and save your transport fare for something else shocked
I don't have to tell you to run for your dear life... shocked
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by olumuyiolaoluwa: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
SCAM SCAM SCAM
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by walearoy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
prinxadeniyi: @ duality: am not a learner, i dont think you should be abusive, was only doubting and requested for clarification and not resentment.
I don't tink he was abusive!

1 Like

Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by duality(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
walearoy:
I don't tink he was abusive!

THANK YOU JARE...

@OP, I'M SORRY.. JUST DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE IN MIND.
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by ojsamuel(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
prinxadeniyi: PLEASE did anyone receive an invite from fortis oil for an aptitude test slatted for 22nd of june 2013?
RUN!
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by prinxadeniyi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
thanks y'all, @ duality: smiley
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by kolinsteroy: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
Fortis oil ko, Fifties oil ni. Barawo banza ne. Check dis site and you'll be sure they're scammers.
"Fortis owns 10.4% of the shares in Nigeria LNG Limited" - Big lie.
"Fortis Petroleum is an Exploration and Production Company with its field operations in Abuja" - Haba? Abuja, field office? When did anyone discover oil and gas in Abj?
"Smart Datacard" . It's either Smart card or Data card and not both, "Dullards".
So you guys go try again later. This one didn't work.
Una try for una website sha. grin grin
This is for "abuda" cos i know you are one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by life4rent: 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
Taking a real close look at there foolish site now, it was written on before been launched on a God's know web... And how can a Personal Manager bear same name with the Company.. Mrs Fortis.... Yeye people..
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by reminitears: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
I also got d same message but where I'm confused now is that the initial text was sent by NDE (Nig Directorate of Employment)
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by Mustay(m): 4:20am On Jun 12, 2013
Mustay: TRUE, NO employer will ask you for 1 kobo. Additionally, that website is as unprofessional as the scammers themselves. Copy and paste making little/no sense.

It was even Forte Oil, former AP that first came to my mind when I saw this.

Please don't fall maga.

frankyspy: If you are in Abuja, kindly confirm for ♍ƺ dis address and necessary info ȋ̝̊̅ beg You! Address: suit C112, 3rd floor, fortis plaza wuse II, Abuja. ƬћaΩќs!!

^^^

Mustay:

BENCOS MINNING & LOGISTICS
SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED

SUITE C112 3RD FLOOR BANEX PLAZA,

WUSE 2 ABUJA

http://www.abuja-ng.com/companies-in-abuja.html

Fortis plaza ko, Fortis pizza ni
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by prinxadeniyi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
@mustay: U̶̲̥̅̊'re mouthed, God bless U̶̲̥̅̊ for dat eye opener
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by Julieni: 11:27am On Jun 19, 2013
A̶̲̥̅♏ such a fool, a dumb ass, i paid Fø̲̣̣я̅ the crap... Dont know what i was finking, could have checked d forum, before no̝̊̅ώ...
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by ashabee(f): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2013
Thank God I check this forum. I'd ccounted myself lucky 2 be contacted be NDE 4 an oil company job...so it'a all scam!
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by Julieni: 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
Well, na dem sabi, its ma first time to. Notice such... Its a lesson sha, i dint check properly... Abeg, e don go! Ǧ̩̥​ọ̥​d̶̲̥̅̊ go catch dem.
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by Harpesin(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
@ All,

Is there anyway GT bank can release the data of the said Mrs Fortis? or can anyone working with GTB help the poor applicants who had fell victim of this by releasing the data of the Personnel Manager.....from there we'll take it up and ensure all that had paid to the account retrieved their money....EFCC should come to our rescue for God sake......
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by Harpesin(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2013
Please All,

Lets do our best to fish out the culprit behind this Fortis Petroleum Scam.....call GTB on the following lines and make a complain of the scam, so that they can freeze the account and possibly get the culprit arrested (08029002900 or 08039003900) i just called now and the attended to me,......AM sure dis will help a lot.....Also if you have EFCC contact please paste it here and lets work on it
Re: Fortis Oil Aptitude Test Invitation by Harpesin(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2013
Here is number of one Senior Officer of SFU (Special fraud Unit) 07031935147 please lets keep calling this number to report Mrs fortis ogbangba.......Thx

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ebt Nig Ltd / Ongoing Recruitment For Cabin Crew Jobs At Emirates 2016 / WE Need A Fast Typist To Work With Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.