Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (138209 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Rotiix(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2013
shadyBaba: Who is the original moderator of this thread (Rotix) Please feed us some info if you have. answer the unanswered questions please.
Please what are the unanswered questions? I think lots of people have contributed to helping each other on this thread..bro ask me whatever is not clear, one luv.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2013
Any idea of when the english test is holding?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by emmahoney(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Not yet declared but it gonna be btw september to october. Since the submission of application form ends on the 30th of August.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by jesutofunmi13(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
pls is it true dat if ur transcript didnt get to d school before august deadline, ur applicatn will nt be treated
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Rotiix(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
jesutofunmi13: pls is it true dat if ur transcript didnt get to d school before august deadline, ur applicatn will nt be treated
Most likely, to be on the safe side ensure your transcript gets delivered on time.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by FESTUSAKINBAMO: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
p
Rotiix:
Please what are the unanswered questions? I think lots of people have contributed to helping each other on this thread..bro ask me whatever is not clear, one luv.

Please,can l surmit the application without my refeere forms, l have every other document ready
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by mhisskel(f): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pls wat management courses do U.I offer @master degree level.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by shadyBaba: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Please is there any way to edit an already submitted page in the online application? I put a wrong date on my B.Sc. And I wish to change it. + If the ASUU strike isn't called off before 30th Aug, will there be people in U.I to receive the forms?
Rotiix:
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
shadyBaba: Please is there any way to edit an already submitted page in the online application? I put a wrong date on my B.Sc. And I wish to change it. + If the ASUU strike isn't called off before 30th Aug, will there be people in U.I to receive the forms?

[size=14pt]
Yes there is, log on to your account, click on modify data.
It'd load up an invoice which you'd write out its number and take to a bank to purchase a modification card for 1k.
As for the ASUU stike, I'm not sure if it affects the UI PG ADMIN.
[/size]
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by emmahoney(m): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2013
Hello everybody, I am having an issue with my PG portal recently which was not happening before. I processed my application one month ago and printed all the necessary documents, and I do check my portal periodically with my appl no and password I do see my portal interface intact. However, recently I log on as usual with my appl no and password but I was directed to the initial page where one needs to fill in info like name, email address etc instead of my real interface that shows my where a can print docs like my app form referees report form, eligibility form etc. My questions are 1. Is ui upgrading her site? 2. Are mine the only person experience this? 3. Is anything wrong elsewhere? Finally, I have printed and submitted all my document with nothing left but I am only disturbed by my inability to access my portal at this level. My dear people, pls respond to my plight .
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Rotiix(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2013
FESTUS AKINBAMO: p

Please,can l surmit the application without my refeere forms, l have every other document ready
Nope...u can't bro. Dat will amount to incomplete application.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2013
emmahoney: Hello everybody, I am having an issue with my PG portal recently which was not happening before. I processed my application one month ago and printed all the necessary documents but I do check my portal even and I time I log on with my appl no and password I do see my interface intact. However, recently I log on as usual with my appl no and password but I was directed to the initial page where one needs to fill in info like name, email address etc instead of my real interface that shows my where a can print docs like my app form referees report form, eligibility form etc. My questions are 1. Is ui upgrading her site? 2. Are mine the only person experience this? 3. Is anything wrong elsewhere? Finally, I have printed and submitted all my document with nothing left but I am only disturbed by my inability to access my portal at this level. My dear people, pls respond to my plight .

Hope you used internet explorer?...
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by emmahoney(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=Gods-child]

Hope you used internet explorer?...
No, but I do check it periodically b4 with my phone. Without any issue.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
emmahoney:
No, but I do check it periodically b4 with my phone. Without any issue.

Maybe you should lodge your complaint by sending mail to the technical department or call the info officer's number on their website. I just logged into mine now & I saw all my data still intact.

I would advise you try using other means to log in & see if the problem persists.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by emmahoney(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tanx brother, I will do just that@God-Child.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by HZwriters: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2013
Is there any GRADUATE OF UNN applying. Please how did you handle your transcript application at UNN?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by augustinedozie(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2013
HZwriters: Is there any GRADUATE OF UNN applying. Please how did you handle your transcript application at UNN?

if u are a unn graduate, transcript are handled online via our university website www.unn.edu.ng
i got mine in march and it cost only #15000
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by augustinedozie(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Pls, for fellow housemates that have started receciving updates on their application status, i hav 2 questions for you.

#1. Has your eligibity been determined?

(The last update i had was on july 5th and it didnt say anytin abt my eligibity even wen all the requirements including transcript has been submitted since july 4th).

#2 or Will eligibity of candidate and recommendation by the dept be determined after the english proficiency test?

do have a blissful day!
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Rotiix(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2013
augustinedozie: Pls, for fellow housemates that have started receciving updates on their application status, i hav 2 questions for you.

#1. Has your eligibity been determined?

(The last update i had was on july 5th and it didnt say anytin abt my eligibity even wen all the requirements including transcript has been submitted since july 4th).

#2 or Will eligibity of candidate and recommendation by the dept be determined after the english proficiency test?

do have a blissful day!
Mine has been determined bro, maybe Cos I submitted earlier. Exercise a lil patience Bro
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by augustinedozie(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
Rotiix:
Mine has been determined bro, maybe Cos I submitted earlier. Exercise a lil patience Bro
thank a whole lot bro.
but how long (as in how many weeks and/or days) did it take from the tine u submitted to the time u got update on ur eligibilty?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by shadyBaba: 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
augustinedozie:
thank a whole lot bro.
but how long (as in how many weeks and/or days) did it take from the tine u submitted to the time u got update on ur eligibilty?

IS THE ELIGIBILITY DETERMINED BY THE ONLINE REG OR BY THE SUBMISSION OF HARD COPIES OF CREDENTIALS, PLEASE?
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by geoyinka: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pls i need dt prospectus bro! Ma email is tope_sammy@yahoo.co.uk.
paulshakur:

check your mail for the requested prospectus. the site of the school is www.registration.pgschool.ui.edu.ng if you want to do any registration, please be aware that you need to use internet explorer to fill in your details. mozilla firefox will give you problems and, it won't complete your registration.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Rotiix(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
augustinedozie:
thank a whole lot bro.
3 weeks bro
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Rotiix(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
shadyBaba:

IS THE ELIGIBILITY DETERMINED BY THE ONLINE REG OR BY THE SUBMISSION OF HARD COPIES OF CREDENTIALS, PLEASE?
Shadybaba for your eligibility to be determined, all your documents must be complete including your transcript..if one is missing then you gats to wait

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hello house,just a quick question please....is there anyway to confirm that my transcript has gotten to ibadan? Like can I go to the school and check or will I receive an email based update? Cos my uni said they have sent it but I don't trust them
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by augustinedozie(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
Rotiix:
3 weeks bro
thanks bro
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by HZwriters: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
augustinedozie:
if u are a unn graduate, transcript are handled online via our university website www.unn.edu.ng
i got mine in march and it cost only #15000

Thank you
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Ematox17: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2013
Pls house, i ve a problem with one of my referee's form, one of them travelled out of sight. Pls can i modify it online. Am afraid there is no solution again
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Godschild2(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ematox17: Pls house, i ve a problem with one of my referee's form, one of them travelled out of sight. Pls can i modify it online. Am afraid there is no solution again

Modification is possible, but its like you're gonna have to pay. Log onto your portal and click on modify data.
Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by augustinedozie(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ematox17: Pls house, i ve a problem with one of my referee's form, one of them travelled out of sight. Pls can i modify it online. Am afraid there is no solution again
you can. from ur application acctount, click on "modify data".
u hav to generate and pay for anoda invoice for modification of data ( b/w #1000 and #1500) after dat u can remove the ref that chose to go "out of sight"

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread by Ematox17: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply)

Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions / Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.