Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (168687 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Basil Hawking is back and he is part of the beast pirate! smiley So is Drake and Apoo. Kid, Law and Killer is there too not including Zoro. At least 7 Freaking Supanova are currently present in Wano with room for more, The war and alliance coming is gonna be huge!

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
hotswagg12:
Thanks for the update @sagenaruto

You are welcome!!!

Idrismusty97:
cheesy
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
@idrismusty thanks and this wano arc is going to be interesting and I see slot of alliance taking place.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
As it is...its possibly an 8 man supernova team v kaido...with luffy to deal the finishing blow....but its all up to oda....

Also...basil Hawkins is my favourite supernova....straight up

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lapazi(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oda has to spice things up, we need to see more stuff on building alliances, betrayal and all- i feel this wano arc will be the best yet!

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Sync201(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
lapazi:
Oda has to spice things up, we need to see more stuff on building alliances, betrayal and all- i feel this wano arc will be the best yet!
Indeed
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lost track of where I stopped reading Onepiece Manga coz I wanted to follow only the anime, so who knows the Manga chapter where Big Mom kidnapped Sanji something like that?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2018
Chapter 912 spoilers!!!!!

Enjoy!

Detailed Summary

Thanks to Bakadata

Luffy tells Otama that Ace has passed away. Otama is shocked and loses her consciousness.
Tengu gets mad at Luffy saying that even if it’s the truth, he shouldn’t have told her now. Tengu is a swordsmith. He too has been waiting for someone for a long time.
The place they are living in right now is called Amigasa village and it used to be a normal village, but one year ago, Kaidou’s army’s headliner Drake destroyed the whole village.
The only place that is flourishing in Wano right now is where Orochi is living, the flower town.
All other places were turned into a wilderness by Kaidou.
4 years ago, the Amigasa village was so poor that people were starving to death, and one pirate ship arrived.
As the pirates were weakened, the people from the village, tied the pirates up and took their food away. Once everyone from the village have finished eating, one pirate was able to easily untie himself. And that pirate was Ace.
He intentionally let himself tie up and shared the food with them. Once they realize that, they thank Ace, and Otama especially was attached to Ace. Once Luffy finished hearing that story, he takes Otama to see a doctor. Tengu tells him that he will stand out like that, so he gives Luffy his own clothes. Luffy wants to take the Katana that he found in the house with him, but Tengu doesn’t allow Luffy to take it with him. The katana that Luffy tried to take was “Nidai Kitetsu”. So Luffy suggests that he will exchange this with the katana Tengu is carrying.
But Tengu says the Nidai Kitetsu is cursed so he doesn’t want to touch it. Although Tengu tries to stop Luffy, he still takes the Nidai Kitetsu with him.
He rides on the Komainu, and Otama wakes up. Otama accuses Luffy of being a liar and rampages. Ace promised her that once Otama becomes a great Kunocihi, she is allowed to go out to the seas with Ace.
Once they get out of the bamboo groove, it’s exactly as Tengu said, it is wilderness. Beyond the wilderness, there are several factories, and in the wilderness, there are ferocious animals fighting against each other. Luffy wants to beat the animals and eat them, but apparently those animals also have drunk from the poisoned water, so he can’t eat them. On their way, there is a bad guy chasing women, but that bad guy gets easily beaten by a swordsman.
Once Luffy looks carefully, he realizes that the swordsman is Zoro. They are happy that they were able to meet again, but at that moment, Hawkins appears with his underlings.

END
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2018
Twisting:
Lost track of where I stopped reading Onepiece Manga coz I wanted to follow only the anime, so who knows the Manga chapter where Big Mom kidnapped Sanji something like that?

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Thanks @sagenaruto for the update, the next chapter is going to be fun.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2018
SageNaruto:

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

grin grin I'm up to speed now, I just checked the Manga titles
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Where's 913?? grin cheesy cheesy Hawkins can't be that superpowered to take on Luffy and Zoro, there must be a reason for this meet
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Where is @sagenaruto and @idrismusty to give us update.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Twisting:
Where's 913?? grin cheesy cheesy Hawkins can't be that superpowered to take on Luffy and Zoro, there must be a reason for this meet
Lol he is at least strong enough to run away, Even Zoro could probably handle all of them. But the problem is that he has a Hax devil fruit that both Zoro and Luffy doesn't knows about. If he isn't there for an alliance he could easily do something sneaky like make a doll of Luffy and any Damage zoro does to him will transfer to Luffy. Or better he already have a doll of Kaido himself making him completely invisible. Since Kaido wants to die so much he wouldn't mind having some damages transferred to him would he? If i remember correctly that's how his devil fruit works and the possibilities are limitless!

But i believed Oda can't risk to De-hype either Luffy-Zoro and Hawkins. They will just be some light scuffle to showcase all the supernovas feats and then an alliance. smiley

Besides no chapter this week.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
hotswagg12:
Where is @sagenaruto and @idrismusty to give us update.
One piece is on break this week.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Idrismusty97:
One piece is on break this week.
okay bruv, thanks
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
Where is law?

Anyway I trust my boy Hawkins, its obviously for an alliance. He might fight them to test them but ultimately he will ally with them...just as a youtuber said...there is nothing to gain from the fight as it is...it sounds repetitive since it happened with bege....but he doesn't look like he wants to serve under anybody..and will favour an alliance with the strawhats
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
By my earlier post....I meant he will prefer to take down a yonko than to stay under one...but joined kaido to save his own skin...
Plus the way I'm looking at things....oda has plans for diez drake
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Lol he is at least strong enough to run away, Even Zoro could probably handle all of them. But the problem is that he has a Hax devil fruit that both Zoro and Luffy doesn't knows about. If he isn't there for an alliance he could easily do something sneaky like make a doll of Luffy and any Damage zoro does to him will transfer to Luffy. Or better he already have a doll of Kaido himself making him completely invisible. Since Kaido wants to die so much he wouldn't mind having some damages transferred to him would he? If i remember correctly that's how his devil fruit works and the possibilities are limitless!

But i believed Oda can't risk to De-hype either Luffy-Zoro and Hawkins. They will just be some light scuffle to showcase all the supernovas feats and then an alliance. smiley

Besides no chapter this week.

I myself doubt zoro alone to easily handle all of them...he will have some problems with hawkins
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nedville:

I myself doubt zoro alone to easily handle all of them...he will have some problems with hawkins
Nah, It will just be an annoying fight just like his fight with Pica(That donflamigo executive with funny voice) where he has to figure out the secret of his devil fruit without having to go all out. For some reason Oda haven't made Zoro go all out since the time skip, even before they are very few times he met an enemy that made him give his all. Oda isn't going to waste that piled up hyped baddastry on another Supernova. If Zoro is going to be fighting seriously this arc it must be against one of Kaidos strongest calamities, Kaido himself(Though Luffy already booked this one) or the Wano Shogun if he is a really strong swordsman. Not some magician coward who can't even stand up to Kaido but wants to freaking defeat Shanks! cheesy His rank(Headliner) is even the exact same with Sheepshead which is one of the lowest rank in the Kaido pirate. Even Capone bege got the Rook position in the big mom pirate and was basically in charge of security.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Nah, It will just be an annoying fight just like his fight with Pica(That donflamigo executive with funny voice) where he has to figure out the secret of his devil fruit without having to go all out. For some reason Oda haven't made Zoro go all out since the time skip, even before they are very few times he met an enemy that made him give his all. Oda isn't going to waste that piled up hyped baddastry on another Supernova. If Zoro is going to be fighting seriously this arc it must be against one of Kaidos strongest calamities, Kaido himself(Though Luffy already booked this one) or the Wano Shogun if he is a really strong swordsman. Not some magician coward who can't even stand up to Kaido but wants to freaking defeat Shanks! cheesy His rank(Headliner) is even the exact same with Sheepshead which is one of the lowest rank in the Kaido pirate. Even Capone bege got the Rook position in the big mom pirate and was basically in charge of security.

Perhaps we see things differently

REALISTICALLY speaking....there is no reason why Kidd is still alive. Kaido should kill him no qualms and he has nothing to lose by not killing him...but guess what? Oda had him thrown in a cage. It is OBVIOUS he is alive for story purposes. Meaning...Hawkins?...not so much. In PIRATE LORE.....many pirates ally and betray each other...this is no different....kaido landed on kid's base and the supernova knew they stood no chance....apoo and Hawkins defected and joined kaido...kid refused...sure he is a badass....but had it been a real life situation....apoo and Hawkins have lived to betray and fight kaido another day...while kid would have been killed....are we forgetting bege did something similar with big mom?....kid apoo urouge and bege tried to defeat her and none succeeded... Bege then decided to work for her?.....cowardly yes...but it was the smart thing to do then...and if not for story..kid should be dead....if you think he wouldn't be..of what purpose does throwing him in a cage serve?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
As for zoro

Contextual story writing is the reason he has not met anyone strong....that's how the story has gone

The supposed best fishman swordsman...hyouzou...was a scam

From there they went to punk hazard....where the strongest antagonist was undoubtedly vergo....who zoro never encountered...there was Caesar and Monet..but well....smoker too did not fight zoro...he fought vergo...and we know how that turned out

Then they went to dressrosa....they had their shenanigans... But zoro ran into admiral fujitora....we know what happened....then he fought pica

They went to zou....but jack who returned, was taken out before he got on top of zou....here, no antagonist

Zoro did not go to wholecake island

We are in wano currently...early parts of wano

So....as it is....the only worthy opponent I'll say zoro encountered was Issho...and there you go.....he will get his fight
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Idrismusty97:

Another thing I've noticed.....ranks and levels

Undermining Hawkins because he is the same rank as sheepshead is like undermining Mohawk because he is a shichibukai like buggy....rank does not automatically equate to power levels

Even among sakazuki, borsalino and kuzan....there are differences in strength

Even among the yonko

But the clearest examples are the shichibukai and the vice admirals....that the have the same rank does not mean they are all level in power

Drake who joined a year ago or so....is still a headliner....as with sheepshead and Hawkins

We don't even know if the headliner is the lowest rank....the way I see it....a headliner answers directly to a calamity....which is evident between sheepshead and Jack

Let them shed more light on this later on before we can then make conclusions
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nedville:

Perhaps we see things differently

REALISTICALLY speaking....there is no reason why Kidd is still alive. Kaido should kill him no qualms and he has nothing to lose by not killing him...but guess what? Oda had him thrown in a cage. It is OBVIOUS he is alive for story purposes. Meaning...Hawkins?...not so much. In PIRATE LORE.....many pirates ally and betray each other...this is no different....kaido landed on kid's base and the supernova knew they stood no chance....apoo and Hawkins defected and joined kaido...kid refused...sure he is a badass....but had it been a real life situation....apoo and Hawkins have lived to betray and fight kaido another day...while kid would have been killed....are we forgetting bege did something similar with big mom?....kid apoo urouge and bege tried to defeat her and none succeeded... Bege then decided to work for her?.....cowardly yes...but it was the smart thing to do then...and if not for story..kid should be dead....if you think he wouldn't be..of what purpose does throwing him in a cage serve?
That's simple movie plot, You don't kill someone that will be important in the storyline later on lol. Besides Kaido also have nothing to gain from an alliance with the supernovas, He is a God damn Yonko for years now, took over wano himself and probably already have strong calamities that can solo two or three of the supernovas at a time. So why did he still let Appoo and Hawkins join his crew? Storyline plot of course! Same reason Kid was dump in a cage.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nedville:

Another thing I've noticed.....ranks and levels

Undermining Hawkins because he is the same rank as sheepshead is like undermining Mohawk because he is a shichibukai like buggy....rank does not automatically equate to power levels

Even among sakazuki, borsalino and kuzan....there are differences in strength

Even among the yonko

But the clearest examples are the shichibukai and the vice admirals....that the have the same rank does not mean they are all level in power

Drake who joined a year ago or so....is still a headliner....as with sheepshead and Hawkins

We don't even know if the headliner is the lowest rank....the way I see it....a headliner answers directly to a calamity....which is evident between sheepshead and Jack

Let them shed more light on this later on before we can then make conclusions
I am not undermining them base on the Headliner title in itself. Just undermining them base on how little Kaido thinks of their potentials. Despite them being his servants keeping them alive have no use to him, same as Kid.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
I am expecting kaido to set kid up with luffy which would only end up with luffy and kid joining hands together in a later fight with kaido.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Alaadin(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
i really need to start one piece the anime and manga dunno why i stopped the anime cry cry
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
teemy:
I am expecting kaido to set kid up with luffy which would only end up with luffy and kid joining hands together in a later fight with kaido.
All the supernovas in Wano will probably join hands to defeat Kaido except maybe Drake. His motives isn't clear and it seems like he is truly a villain.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Idrismusty97:
All the supernovas in Wano will probably join hands to defeat Kaido except maybe Drake. His motives isn't clear and it seems like he is truly a villain.
Yeah, considering that kaido has a distain for their 'so called worst generation'.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2018
Idrismusty97:
That's simple movie plot, You don't kill someone that will be important in the storyline later on lol. Besides Kaido also have nothing to gain from an alliance with the supernovas, He is a God damn Yonko for years now, took over wano himself and probably already have strong calamities that can solo two or three of the supernovas at a time. So why did he still let Appoo and Hawkins join his crew? Storyline plot of course! Same reason Kid was dump in a cage.

We are saying the same thing.... Movie plot reigns supreme...

I'm just saying....ill have done the same thing Hawkins and apoo did....appear to work for them and kill them from the inside....maybe I'm sneaky and cunning...but acting like kid will get someone killed off quick...(i.e if there is no plot armour in this situation
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2018
Idrismusty97:
I am not undermining them base on the Headliner title in itself. Just undermining them base on how little Kaido thinks of their potentials. Despite them being his servants keeping them alive have no use to him, same as Kid.

Yeah....the anomalies became yonko back then

Blackbeard is following BRT lane to that destination sha

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2018
Spoiler One Piece Chapter 913 from Tieba Baidu:

Hawkins: Do you guys know who runs things currently here on Wano?
Luffy: Kaidou right?
Zoro: You shouldn’t say that, Luffy.
Luffy: What I just said now was lie! (Directed at Hawkins)
Hawkins: The chances of you guys being alive in a month’s time is 19%
As Hawkins minions draw near, the sword Luffy is holding picks Zoro’s interest
Zoro: Is that a Meito? (named sword) please show me the sword! (Zoro asks a smug Luffy to show him the sword cause he senses the presence of a meitou)
Luffy ignores Zoro’s and proceeds to beat down his opponents, the Lizard that Hawkins minions are riding on flies towards him.
Luffy grabs the Lizard by the nape of it’s neck, and throws it at Hawkins but with his straw blade hand (i.e a blade made out of straw?) Hawkins thrusts and kills the lizard.
Zoro attempts to cut Hawkin’s face, but Hawkins takes no damage
With the Straw Straw ability, Hawkins stocks a number of clone straw dolls of his minions via the straw dolls, Hawkin’s damage is transferred to his minions.
Hawkins' blade can transform into a straw blade and his straw blade becomes a sorcerer.
Hawkins says "Lets start a game".
He draws a Tarot card, and it turns out to be The Fool in opposite position.
Then his subordinates begin to break up because of the effect of this card.
Luffy and Zoro are riding on Komainu to take Otama to a doctor.
Hawkins draws a new card, and it turns out to be The Hierophant in opposite position, which is the chasing card.
The straw blade starts to chase Luffy and Zoro.
It looks like the straw blade has a connection with Hawkins.
When Hawkins swings his blade, the straw sorcerer swings his spiked weapon.
Zoro cuts the straw blade into half, but the one gets injured is a subordinate of Hawkins. Hawkins is holding The Hierophant (the escort card).
Then he predicts someone will come to help Luffy and Zoro to escape and he gives up on chasing them.
As Luffy and the other’s ride on Komachiyo’s back and move towards their destination, a Lady starts thanking them.
It’s the woman Zoro saved from scoundrels right before he met up with Luffy.
A little while ago, in midst of the turmoil, she hid weathering the storm inside komchiyo’s tail.
Her name is O-tsuru. She owns a Tea shop in a nearby town. It seems like she’s an acquaintance O-tama, in order to cure O-tama, she suggests that they stop by her store to give her some medicine.
Wano, “Okobore”? town.
In O-tsuru’s tea house, the Sumo wrestler Yokozuna “Urashima”? is requesting something from the “sign board girl”?
O-kiku Urashima: “If you become my bride, you won’t even need to work and you’d be able to eat as much rice as you want from the finest plantations/farms”
Luffy and the others happen upon that scene.
O-tsuru instructs O-kiku to quickly go prepare medicine for O-tama.
The Heart pirates are looking upon the scene from a mountain in the distance with binoculars
Penguin: Isn’t that Straw Hat?
Bepo: Before they start a fuss/any commotion, should I go and call them.
Shachi: You stand out too much, Bepo…

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.