Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians (7666 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2013
truthislight:

This law was the reason they had wanted to stone Jesus, they thought he was leading them to other gods, not that the thought Jesus was saying he is the almighty God:

"If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him. And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee. "If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage." (Deuteronomy 13:1-10).

Why do you like using verse that doesn't relate to the discussion to back up your claim? This is ridiculous. Why the Jews wanted to kill him when he says he is one with the father? What did they say he made him self ?
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2013
@truthislight
I don’t know how you managed to dodge these lecture series i gave previoously

Series 1
Now lets go into the scriptures.

THE 'MORE THAN ONE PERSON' NATURE OF GOD

Gen 1:26 And God said let us make man in our image according to our likeness.[why does this verse not read: and God said let him make man in his image according to his likeness, your guess is as good as mine. More than one persons are involved yet in verse 27 it says and God created man in his image. My question is why would it say “let us make man” and then go on to say “God created man”. Did the persons that were asked “let us” did they decline the request.” Let us make” means that many people are to be involved, “and God made” means that those many persons are one ]

gen 3:22
...then the lord God said "behold the man has become like one of us

gen 11:7
come let us go down but does not say in verse 8 "so the lords scattered." instead it says "so the lord". How can one lord be 'us'. Or did it happen that the other persons that were beckoned on refused to act with the speaker.
Its only teaching us that there is a more than one person nature about God yet these persons act as one.

The word used for God is Elohim a plural now yet is used as if he is one.

So who are the persons that make up the Elohim
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2013
Series 2

THE 'MORE THAN ONE PERSON' NATURE OF GOD – how many are they

it baffles me when i see self professed christians attacking the concept of trinity calling it pagan originated, satan inspired ideas. I say within myself, these people dont know that they are attacking the very bible which they carry.

Ijawkid and friends seem to have a problem with the no 3, why must it be 3, they ask, why not 10 or 5 billion. So lets go to the scriptures to see what it says. Tighten your seatbelts, its gonna be a long ride.

First bustop
isaiah 48:16
come ye near unto me, hear ye this; i have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now [size=14pt] THE LORD GOD, [/size] and [size=14pt] his SPIRIT [/size] Hath sent [size=14pt] ME [/size]

The person speaking identifies himself as the first and the last in verse 12, the foundation layer of the heavens and earth in v13. Then in verse 16 he says the Lord God and his spirit has sent him.
So we here we see
1. the speaker [me],
2. the lord God and
3. the spirit.
Thats how many, 3 persons.

Isaiah 42:1
behold my [size=14pt] servant, [/size] whom [size=14pt] I [/size] uphold, mine elect, in whom my soul delighted, i have put my [size=14pt] spirit [/size] upon him, he shall bring forth Judgement to the gentiles. Here again we see 3 persons

In Isaiah 61:1
the person sent with the goodnews (gospel) says the lord had anointed him. We also the see the spirit of God upon him. That again is 3 persons
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2013
series 3

So could Jesus be God almigthy.

Hmm, big question but lets go to the scriptures.

isaiah 48 :16 World English bible
48:16 Come you near to me, hear you this; from the beginning I have not spoken in secret; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the [size=14pt] Lord Yahweh [/size] has sent [size=14pt] me, [/size] and [size=14pt] his Spirit. [/size]

The speaker above says in In Isaiah 45:15 that “ I am Yahweh, and there is none else. Besides me, there is no God. I will strengthen{or, equip} you, though you have not known me;”
He also says in verse 12 that “Listen to me, O Jacob, and Israel my called: I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.” And in verse 13 that “Yes, my hand has laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand has spread out the heavens:”

So who is this God that says there is no God beside him, that says he created the universe yet he is sent by another Lord Yahweh and his Spirit. This Yahweh is definitely Jesus

Malachi 3:1 [World English bible]
3:1 "Behold, I send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me; and the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to his temple; and the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, behold, he comes!" says Yahweh of Armies.

Here the Yahweh of Armies is saying he will send his messenger( this is obviously John the baptist) to prepare the way before him (the Yahweh of Armies). Here it seems John the baptist is to prepare the way before the Yahweh of Armies . But John came to prepare way for Jesus. Does it mean that Jesus is the Yahweh of Armies. Am sure you are getting the picture. Why would Jesus call him self the Lord of host. Take note of this "Behold, I send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me….. says Yahweh of Armies.”

Zechariah 2:10,11 [World English bible]
Sing and rejoice, daughter of Zion; for, behold, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of you,' says Yahweh.

Many nations shall join themselves to Yahweh in that day, and shall be my people; and I will dwell in the midst of you, and you shall know that [size=14pt] Yahweh of Armies has sent me to you. [/size]

Hosea 1:7

But I will have mercy on the house of Judah, and will save them by Yahweh their God, and will not save them by bow, sword, battle, horses, or horsemen."

the person speaking is Yahweh, yet he says he will save the people by Yahweh their God. He was definitely not talking about himself or else he would have used “i will save them by my hand”
The Lord is saying that he will save them by the Yahweh their God. He will save them by Jesus the lord thier God. now lets link this us with matthew 1:21 "and she shall bring forth a son,and thou shalt call his name Jesus; for he shall save his people from thier sins and acts 4:12 ....for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved .

From the above, we have seen a personality who says he is Yahweh, yet speaks about another Yahweh.

would you want to argue with the above verses. these verses clearly explain
1. the more than one person nature of God
2. the number of persons
3. the identity of the persons

i hope this helps you.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
cool
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
truthislight: cool
so now have you seen the truth. And will you accept it
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 8:11am On Jun 18, 2013
deSika: so now have you seen the truth. And will you accept it
which truth ?

cool
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2013
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 12:05am On Jun 19, 2013
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 12:08am On Jun 19, 2013
truthislight: which truth ?

cool
the truth contained here
deSika:
series 3

So could Jesus be God almigthy.

Hmm, big question but lets go to the scriptures.

isaiah 48 :16 World English bible
48:16 Come you near to me, hear you this; from the beginning I have not spoken in secret; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the [size=14pt] Lord Yahweh [/size] has sent [size=14pt] me, [/size] and [size=14pt] his Spirit. [/size]

The speaker above says in In Isaiah 45:15 that “ I am Yahweh, and there is none else. Besides me, there is no God. I will strengthen{or, equip} you, though you have not known me;”
He also says in verse 12 that “Listen to me, O Jacob, and Israel my called: I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.” And in verse 13 that “Yes, my hand has laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand has spread out the heavens:”

So who is this God that says there is no God beside him, that says he created the universe yet he is sent by another Lord Yahweh and his Spirit. This Yahweh is definitely Jesus

Malachi 3:1 [World English bible]
3:1 "Behold, I send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me; and the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to his temple; and the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, behold, he comes!" says Yahweh of Armies.

Here the Yahweh of Armies is saying he will send his messenger( this is obviously John the baptist) to prepare the way before him (the Yahweh of Armies). Here it seems John the baptist is to prepare the way before the Yahweh of Armies . But John came to prepare way for Jesus. Does it mean that Jesus is the Yahweh of Armies. Am sure you are getting the picture. Why would Jesus call him self the Lord of host. Take note of this "Behold, I send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me….. says Yahweh of Armies.”

Zechariah 2:10,11 [World English bible]
Sing and rejoice, daughter of Zion; for, behold, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of you,' says Yahweh.

Many nations shall join themselves to Yahweh in that day, and shall be my people; and I will dwell in the midst of you, and you shall know that [size=14pt] Yahweh of Armies has sent me to you. [/size]

Hosea 1:7

But I will have mercy on the house of Judah, and will save them by Yahweh their God, and will not save them by bow, sword, battle, horses, or horsemen."

the person speaking is Yahweh, yet he says he will save the people by Yahweh their God. He was definitely not talking about himself or else he would have used “i will save them by my hand”
The Lord is saying that he will save them by the Yahweh their God. He will save them by Jesus the lord thier God. now lets link this us with matthew 1:21 "and she shall bring forth a son,and thou shalt call his name Jesus; for he shall save his people from thier sins and acts 4:12 ....for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved .

From the above, we have seen a personality who says he is Yahweh, yet speaks about another Yahweh.

would you want to argue with the above verses. these verses clearly explain
1. the more than one person nature of God
2. the number of persons
3. the identity of the persons

i hope this helps you.

bible verses talking about a Yahweh speaking about another Yahweh. dont say you didnt see them o.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 12:13am On Jun 19, 2013
deSika:
Series 2

it baffles me when i see self professed christians attacking the concept of trinity calling it pagan originated, satan inspired ideas. I say within myself, these people dont know that they are attacking the very bible which they carry.

Ijawkid and friends seem to have a problem with the no 3, why must it be 3, they ask, why not 10 or 5 billion. So lets go to the scriptures to see what it says. Tighten your seatbelts, its gonna be a long ride.

First bustop
come ye near unto me, hear ye this; i have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now [size=14pt] THE LORD GOD, [/size] and [size=14pt] his SPIRIT [/size] Hath sent [size=14pt] ME [/size]

The person speaking identifies himself as the first and the last in verse 12, the foundation layer of the heavens and earth in v13. Then in verse 16 he says the Lord God and his spirit has sent him.
So we here we see
1. the speaker [me],
2. the lord God and
3. the spirit.

behold my [size=14pt] servant, [/size] whom [size=14pt] I [/size] uphold, mine elect, in whom my soul delighted, i have put my [size=14pt] spirit [/size] upon him, he shall bring forth Judgement to the gentiles. Here again we see 3 persons

the person sent with the goodnews (gospel) says the lord had anointed him. We also the see the spirit of God upon him. That again is 3 persons

deSika: @truthislight
I don’t know how you managed to dodge these lecture series i gave previoously

Series 1
Now lets go into the scriptures.

THE 'MORE THAN ONE PERSON' NATURE OF GOD

Gen 1:26 And God said let us make man in our image according to our likeness.[why does this verse not read: and God said let him make man in his image according to his likeness, your guess is as good as mine. More than one persons are involved yet in verse 27 it says and God created man in his image. My question is why would it say “let us make man” and then go on to say “God created man”. Did the persons that were asked “let us” did they decline the request.” Let us make” means that many people are to be involved, “and God made” means that those many persons are one ]

gen 3:22
...then the lord God said "behold the man has become like one of us

gen 11:7
come let us go down but does not say in verse 8 "so the lords scattered." instead it says "so the lord". How can one lord be 'us'. Or did it happen that the other persons that were beckoned on refused to act with the speaker.
Its only teaching us that there is a more than one person nature about God yet these persons act as one.

The word used for God is Elohim a plural now yet is used as if he is one.

So who are the persons that make up the Elohim
i noticed you and yur friend Ijawkid did not have anything to say to these verses as they are so clear. thats the truth for you bro. when you hear the word do not harden your hearts. Salaam
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by true2god: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2013
deSika: i must applaud your dodgentiantis. One minute your likes would be asking where does the bible call Jesus God but when you are shown you resort to "The scriptures call all of us GOD"

Jesus is involved in creation (an exclusive ability of God, no man can create life) and then called God and you Ijawkid has the guts to equate him with man that cannot create life.

The truth is staring at your face, bro i dont know why you keep denying it.

Did you see 'mighty' in Isaiah 9:6. Does it not make a difference to you. Or will you now say "The scriptures calls all of us mighty GOD too"

Isaiah even adds more sand to your garri. Did you see the word 'everlasting father '. What! Everlasting what! Bro Ijawkid pls can you confirm whether what am seeing is in your bible. It seems my eyes are playing tricks on me. How many fathers do we have. JESUS, the everlasting Father. What about God the father. Mbok Ijawkid i need some help.

Acts 20:28 is now wrong abi, its no longer a translation problem its now the text itself that is wrong kwo.

Thats the truth stirring at your face. All the translations say the same thing 'his blood' . JESUS is the God who used his blood to buy the church. Thats what the verse is saying.

Question again is why does the bible call Jesus a mighty God, everlasting father and yet You Ijawkid and Frosbel refuse to call him that. Why
Cos according to thruthislight, 'IT IS FRAUD IN THE BIBLE'.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by true2god: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2013
benalvino: Godhead is same as deity or divinity. Jesus was fully divine by nature.
Isaiah 9:6
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2013
deSika:
Series 2

First bustop

So we here we see
1. the speaker [me],
2. the lord God and
3. the spirit.

Now may I ask you.....

When was this prophecy fulfilled??.....

Its time we get down to business so that your foolishness can be exposed....I left you for a while so that you can dance around with yourself......

When we get to when this prophecy was fulfilled then we would infact know who was sent and then know if the person was Yahweh......

I gave a perfect example of how Jewish texts were sometimes rendered like in the case of solomon I evoked.......

Now let's start....

Who was this person that was sent and when did he come??......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by true2god: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2013
truthislight:

The word god is a title, remember, there was no capitalisation in Hebrew and greek letters.

If stones and satan is called "god" in the bible, how much more Jesus christ .

See:

"He heweth him down cedars, and taketh the cypress and the oak, which he strengtheneth for himself among the trees of the forest: he planteth an ash, and the rain doth nourish it. Then shall it be for a man to burn: for he will take thereof, and warm himself; yea, he kindleth it, and baketh bread; yea, he maketh a god, and worshippeth it; he maketh it a graven image, and falleth down thereto." (Isaiah 44:14-15).

The word God is a name that is given to anything that receives worship/worshipful honor.

So, when talking about God/gods, Jesus christ that Yahweh has elevated is a "mighty God". Isaiah 9:6.

Guy stop ur confusion taticts as tot by ur pple. Can u quote isaiah 9:6 word for word as rendered by NWT. If im not wrong it rendered it 'mighty Jehova'. Stop being cunny, we r no kids here.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by true2god: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2013
truthislight:

^
Then he was not almighty God!
Do u knw there are many verses that rendered the father as 'mighty God' as well? Im still shocked that 'mighty' and 'almighty' is now ur bones of contention. Thats a great height of desperation on the part of the watchtower org, u r not to blame cos u r just following wat they teach u as 'gospel truth'.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2013
deSika:
There says solomon summoned persons to king solomon......
you can also say solomon summoned persons to himself. its repetition of nouns instead of replacing it with a pronoun. does that help you shocked shocked wink

stop confusing yourself. Cyrus did not say one single word in those verses rather it was God that spoke about cyprus.

now follow me
Isaiah
45:1 Thus says Yahweh to his anointed, to Cyrus......
[Yahweh speaking to Cyprus]

45:5 I am Yahweh, and there is none else. Besides me, there is no God
[Yahweh speaking ]

46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; [I am] God, and there is none like me;
[Yahweh speaking ]

46:13 I bring near my righteousness, it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not wait; and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.
[Yahweh speaking ]

48:5 therefore I have declared it to you from of old; before it came to pass I showed it to you; lest you should say, My idol has done them, and my engraved image, and my molten image, has commanded them.
[Yahweh still[b] speaking [/b]]

48:11 For my own sake, for my own sake, will I do it; for how should [my name] be profaned? and my glory I will not give to another.
[Yahweh speaking ]

48:12 Listen to me, O Jacob, and Israel my called: I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.
[Yahweh speaking ]

48:13 Yes, my hand has laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand has spread out the heavens: when I call to them, they stand up together.
[Yahweh speaking ]

48:16 Come you near to me, hear you this; from the beginning I have not spoken in secret; from the time that it was, there am I:and now the [size=16pt] Lord Yahweh [/size] has sent me, [size=16pt] and his Spirit.[/size]

[Yahweh still speaking ]

Yahweh has been speaking all the way, my friend. now that Yahweh says the Lord Yahweh and his spirit has sent him.

do want to deny this too
cool

New American Standard Bible
(©1995)
Then Solomon assembled the
elders of Israel and all the heads
of the tribes, the leaders of the
fathers' households of the sons of
Israel, to King Solomon in
Jerusalem, to bring up the ark of
the covenant of the LORD from
the city of David, which is Zion.
King James Bible (Cambridge

Let us fix Yahweh instead of solomon in that verse and tell me if you guys won't quote this scripture to prove that one Yahweh assembled elders to another Yahweh......

Then Yahweh assembled the elders to Yahweh in Jerusalem..........

Please let's go.....

And I want you to tell me when this prophecy was fulfilled so that we can know if this annointed person was Yahweh.....

This prophecy was fulfilled on cyrus whom God used to deliver the isrealites from the babylonians and the chaldeans.......

So let us start wondering if cyrus was the Yahweh that was sent.....

Its not about quoting scriptures which you tend to twist with your twisted trinitarian mind,its about getting to the end and seeing if Yahweh was the one that was sent or a member of the proposed Godhead ....

Oya.....
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by true2god: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2013
deSika:
na wa when you say Jesus is the son of God. which God are you referring to. so why are you now bringing satan is called god into the issue.

if the God you are referring to is the creator God, then pls answer my question; the son of the creator God is a what.
permit me to rephrase myy questions as i see that you are an artful dodger.

pls take note, when i say God I mean the creator God. i will now proceed to use the word god without a capital letter
1. the son of the creator/almighty god is a what. can a cow have a goat for a son
2. what kind of spirit being is Jesus
a. an angel (non creator god) spirit being
b. creator god spirit being

what you failed to understand is this my friend.
God the father is also called mighty God, why will Jesus be called the exact name of God the father.

john 5:18
therefore the jews sought the moore to kill him, because he not only had broke the sabbath, but also said that God was his father, making himself equal with God
Wat u dnt understand is that the pharisees understood wat Jesus meant, by callin himself the son of God, than Ijawkid, truthislight and Bookmark. The pharisees fully understood he was equating himself with God.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2013
true2god: Wat u dnt understand is that the pharisees understood wat Jesus meant, by callin himself the son of God, than Ijawkid, truthislight and Bookmark. The pharisees fully understood he was equating himself with God.

So when I say I am the son of God it means I'm equal to GOD??....

Is this what the apostles who were with Jesus believed??....that because Jesus was calling God my Father then it made him equal with GOD??.....

Is that what equality is from the Fathers stand point??......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 9:33am On Jun 19, 2013
ijawkid:

Now may I ask you.....

When was this prophecy fulfilled??.....

Its time we get down to business so that your foolishness can be exposed....I left you for a while so that you can dance around with yourself......

When we get to when this prophecy was fulfilled then we would infact know who was sent and then know if the person was Yahweh......

I gave a perfect example of how Jewish texts were sometimes rendered like in the case of solomon I evoked.......

Now let's start....

Who was this person that was sent and when did he come??......
which prophecy are you talking about.
the one in
isaiah 48:16 or 42:1 or 61:1.

the message is clear, stop dancing around.

you asked why must it be three and i have shown you
there you have your three persons involved
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2013
true2god: Do u knw there are many verses that rendered the father as 'mighty God' as well? Im still shocked that 'mighty' and 'almighty' is now ur bones of contention. Thats a great height of desperation on the part of the watchtower org, u r not to blame cos u r just following wat they teach u as 'gospel truth'.
thats what i call dodgetiantis.

one minute they tell you the father alone is God. when youshow them where Jesus is called God, they telll you that we are all God as well. when you show where Jesus is called mighty God. they tell you that the father is almighty God, while Jesus is mighty God.

the funny thing is that isaiah 10:21 calls the father mighty God.

added to that is the everlasting father that Jesus is called. they cant see why Jesus and the father are everlasting father at same time.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2013
deSika:
which prophecy are you talking about.
the one in
isaiah 48:16 or 42:1 or 61:1.

the message is clear, stop dancing around.

you asked why must it be three and i have shown you
there you have your three persons involved

The one in isaiah 48:14-16......

Now you tell me who fulfilled that prophecy.....

Its not about quoting random scriptures which you barely understand,its about getin to the end of it.....

Oya......

Na who God use take destroy the babylonians to free him people to go rebuild the walls of Jerusalem....
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2013
ijawkid:

New American Standard Bible
(©1995)
Then Solomon assembled the
elders of Israel and all the heads
of the tribes, the leaders of the
fathers' households of the sons of
Israel, to King Solomon in
Jerusalem, to bring up the ark of
the covenant of the LORD from
the city of David, which is Zion.
King James Bible (Cambridge

Let us fix Yahweh instead of solomon in that verse and tell me if you guys won't quote this scripture to prove that one Yahweh assembled elders to another Yahweh......

Then Yahweh assembled the elders to Yahweh in Jerusalem..........

Please let's go.....

And I want you to tell me when this prophecy was fulfilled so that we can know if this annointed person was Yahweh.....

This prophecy was fulfilled on cyrus whom God used to deliver the isrealites from the babylonians and the chaldeans.......

So let us start wondering if cyrus was the Yahweh that was sent.....

Its not about quoting scriptures which you tend to twist with your twisted trinitarian mind,its about getting to the end and seeing if Yahweh was the one that was sent or a member of the proposed Godhead ....

Oya.....

i have cleared up that one for you man. its a situation of pronoun and noun.

its different when the person is actually talking. forexample when deSika tells you that deSika has sent him. dont you get it. who is the Yahwah that sent the other Yahweh. did he send himself. am sure you get it now

what you need to do foryourself is to show where Cyrus made a speech in that verse, where he called himsellf Yahweh and then said another Yahweh sent him.

but as it stands. the Yahweh who spoke also gave us hint that he created everything, which your Cyrus did not do, he also said there is no God beside him. then before he now said Yahweh and his spirit has sent him.

so do yourself the favour settledown and read Isaiah 45 - 48 and then see who has been speaking all aloong and who said Yahweh has sent him

peace
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2013
ijawkid:

The one in isaiah 48:14-16......

Now you tell me who fulfilled that prophecy.....

Its not about quoting random scriptures which you barely understand,its about getin to the end of it.....

Oya......

Na who God use take destroy the babylonians to free him people to go rebuild the walls of Jerusalem....

grin hehehe uhm so wat about chapter 42 and 61.

stop confusing yourself
first start with who was speaking.

come ye near unto me, hear ye this; i have not spoken in secret from [size=16pt] the beginning; [/size] from the time that it was, there am I: and now [size=14pt] THE LORD GOD, [/size] and his [size=14pt] SPIRIT [/size] Hath sent [size=14pt] ME [/size]

who is saying
come ye near unto me, hear ye this; i have not spoken in secret from [size=16pt] the beginning; [/size] from the time that it was, there am I:

who is saying in verse 13
mine hand has also laid the foundation of the earth
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by true2god: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2013
deSika: so now have you seen the truth. And will you accept it
Even if u like quote frm Genesis to revelation, as long as watchtower magazine does not endorse it it is null and void to him.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2013
deSika:
grin hehehe uhm so wat about chapter 42 and 61.

stop confusing yourself
first start with who was speaking.

come ye near unto me, hear ye this; i have not spoken in secret from [size=16pt] the beginning; [/size] from the time that it was, there am I: and now [size=14pt] THE LORD GOD, [/size] and his [size=14pt] SPIRIT [/size] Hath sent [size=14pt] ME [/size]

who is saying
come ye near unto me, hear ye this; i have not spoken in secret from [size=16pt] the beginning; [/size] from the time that it was, there am I:

who is saying in verse 13
mine hand has also laid the foundation of the earth

Oboy why u dey jump verses 14 and 15??.......

Why u dey jump am??......

Let us get to whom was sent in verse 16....
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2013
deSika:

i have cleared up that one for you man. its a situation of pronoun and noun.

its different when the person is actually talking. forexample when deSika tells you that deSika has sent him. dont you get it. who is the Yahwah that sent the other Yahweh. did he send himself. am sure you get it now

what you need to do foryourself is to show where Cyrus made a speech in that verse, where he called himsellf Yahweh and then said another Yahweh sent him.

but as it stands. the Yahweh who spoke also gave us hint that he created everything, which your Cyrus did not do, he also said there is no God beside him. then before he now said Yahweh and his spirit has sent him.

so do yourself the favour settledown and read Isaiah 45 - 48 and then see who has been speaking all aloong and who said Yahweh has sent him

peace

You have cleared out zilch about 1 kings 8:1.....

I said fix Yahweh into that verse and tell me if you would not get 2 Yahwehs.......one gatthering people to another one....

It is consistent with Hebrew idiom to speak
of a person’s doing something in reference
to himself......

And like I said verses 14 and 15 tells us who was sent in verse 16.....

This prophecy about cyrus was penned down a century before the dude was born.........

God knew this dude before he was born,annointed him to do his will on babylon....

I ask again??

Who was the annointed one that carried out Gods will on babylon??...

Who??......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by true2god: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2013
deSika:
thats what i call dodgetiantis.

one minute they tell you the father alone is God. when youshow them where Jesus is called God, they telll you that we are all God as well. when you show where Jesus is called mighty God. they tell you that the father is almighty God, while Jesus is mighty God.

the funny thing is that isaiah 10:21 calls the father mighty God.

added to that is the everlasting father that Jesus is called. they cant see why Jesus and the father are everlasting father at same time.

Dats a skill an average JW is trained, to defend wats in the watchtower magazine at all cost. Part of the training is for an average JW to understand patterns for answering evry questions directed at dem dat ordinarily dey will not hav answers for.

Its unfortunate that only a poor student study that way, no room for independent tinkin. Accept wat u r told hook, line and sinker or else u r going into apostasy. But they will soon adjust cos good number of dem will still go back home and do a personal study with respect to all the expositions given to dem.

Well done guy!.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2013
true2god: Dats a skill an average JW is trained, to defend wats in the watchtower magazine at all cost. Part of the training is for an average JW to understand patterns for answering evry questions directed at dem dat ordinarily dey will not hav answers for.

Its unfortunate that only a poor student study that way, no room for independent tinkin. Accept wat u r told hook, line and sinker or else u r going into apostasy. But they will soon adjust cos good number of dem will still go back home and do a personal study with respect to all the expositions given to dem.

Well done guy!.

Oboy I can see you have not meaningful to add to this topic....

Were you not the olodo that once said that because Jesus could forgive sins that makes him equal with the Father ??....

What on earth could have made you run into that conclusion if you were not deluded by some organization to say so??

If you can't add anything to this topic why don't you just relax rather than shout JW,Watchtower......

Them dey owe you money??....

1 Like

Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2013
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2013
ijawkid:

Oboy why u dey jump verses 14 and 15??.......

Why u dey jump am??......

Let us get to whom was sent in verse 16....
am waiting....who was sent

clue: show where Cyrus altered a single word in those verses

the personthat spoke in verse 14 and 15 is he different from the person thatsaid in verse 13: mine hand hath also laid the foundation........when i call unto them, they stand up together. [then enter verse 14] all ye, assemble yourselves and hear

am waiting
who spoke cool grin
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2013
deSika:
am waiting....who was sent

clue: show where Cyrus altered a single word in those verses

the personthat spoke in verse 14 and 15 is he different from the person thatsaid in verse 13: mine hand hath also laid the foundation........when i call unto them, they stand up together. [then enter verse 14] all ye, assemble yourselves and hear

am waiting
who spoke cool grin

Oya who was sent na??......

Is it not thru the fulfillment of the prophecy that we would know who was sent??.....

Tell me who was sent......??......

And let us not forget that isaiah himself who was the prophet was also making quotes from Yahweh.....

This words were paSsed through Gods prophet......

So tell me who was sent and who was annointed well in advance to conquer the chaldeans and babylonians.....

Your mouth dey shake.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Prophet Of Allah / Why Should I Believe In Christianity? / Catholism- Focus On Relics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.