Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here (74574 Views)

My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs / My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2013
grin
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2013
kingsley989: Hello fellas. I just got a two months old puppy rottweiler, I wish you guys to give me tips on what and how to feed him for better growth. All suggestions will be very welcomed. Thanks

You can feed him boiled plain white rice, lots of meat like chicken, fish that has no bone, vegetables like carrots, plain fried egg with no seasoning and fruits like bananas and apples. You can also purchase commercial dog food like chicken soup for the puppy lover's soul. The soup is already made. All you have to do is just empty the content in a pot and warm it a bit and then serve your puppy. You can buy puppy food from petmata.com or from Shoprite or from Park N' Shop. I have attached a picture of the dog food. You can also give your puppy some cod liver oil for a nice shiny coat and to maintain overall good health. I have attached a picture of the cod liver oil as well. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
dasparrow:

You can feed him boiled plain white rice, lots of meat like chicken, fish that has no bone, vegetables like carrots, plain fried egg with no seasoning and fruits like bananas and apples. You can also purchase commercial dog food like chicken soup for the puppy lover's soul. The soup is already made. All you have to do is just empty the content in a pot and warm it a bit and then serve your puppy. You can also give your puppy some cod liver oil for a nice shiny coat and to maintain overall good health.
Eba nko? angry
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Marpol: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
kingsley989: Hello fellas. I just got a two months old puppy rottweiler, I wish you guys to give me tips on what and how to feed him for better growth. All suggestions will be very welcomed. Thanks

Buy him Benji dog food. Am yet to see a dog that does not like that.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 4:26am On Nov 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Eba nko? angry

LOL cheesy, no Eba please. Meat should make up a good part of a dog's diet. Remember, dogs originated from wolves who lived in packs in the wild and fed on other animals. Have you ever wondered why dogs in the western world have such healthy looking coats while most dogs in Nigeria have unhealthy looking coats? It all boils down to diet. Dog owners should educate themselves on proper canine nutrition because the type of food you give a dog will determine how healthy the dog will be in the long run. Growing up, we gave our dogs eba and they ate it but they were local dogs. If you try feeding foreign breeds like the Rottweiler, Lhasa Apso, Cocker Spaniel, Poodle and the likes with eba which is packed with starch and carbohydrates and no protein, the dog will begin to look sickly in the long run and will be more susceptible to diseases.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 4:40am On Nov 05, 2013
Marpol:

Buy him Benji dog food. Am yet to see a dog that does not like that.

What dog owners should look out for is the nutritional value of the dog food that they are feeding their pets and not whether the dog likes it. Unfortunately, not all commercial dog foods are healthy. Some dog food manufacturing companies use fillers and by products in their commercial dog food that cause serious health problems in dogs being fed that in the long run. I personally recommend Diamond Natural dog food. It is nutritionally balanced made with natural ingredients and people who feed their dogs Diamond Naturals have given the product a thumbs up. In other words, they love the product.

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by kingsley989(m): 5:00am On Nov 05, 2013
I so much appreciate your contributions. I won't hesitate to ask question when I need more clearification. Thanks all.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2013
dasparrow:

LOL cheesy, no Eba please. Meat should make up a good part of a dog's diet. Remember, dogs originated from wolves who lived in packs in the wild and fed on other animals. Have you ever wondered why dogs in the western world have such healthy looking coats while most dogs in Nigeria have unhealthy looking coats? It all boils down to diet. Dog owners should educate themselves on proper canine nutrition because the type of food you give a dog will determine how healthy the dog will be in the long run. Growing up, we gave our dogs eba and they ate it but they were local dogs. If you try feeding foreign breeds like the Rottweiler, Lhasa Apso, Cocker Spaniel, Poodle and the likes with eba which is packed with starch and carbohydrates and no protein, the dog will begin to look sickly in the long run and will be more susceptible to diseases.
My dog was the healthiest in the neighbourhood before he died of a liver disorder. We raised him on a diet of eba, rice, yam and fish. He was very healthy, viscious and simply adorable. *sob*

So sparrow, I disagree with you.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 7:16am On Nov 05, 2013
dasparrow:

What dog owners should look out for is the nutritional value of the dog food that they are feeding their pets and not whether the dog likes it. Unfortunately, not all commercial dog foods are healthy. Some dog food manufacturing companies use fillers and by products in their commercial dog food that cause serious health problems in dogs being fed that in the long run. I personally recommend Diamond Natural dog food. It is nutritionally balanced made with natural ingredients and people who feed their dogs Diamond Naturals have given the product a thumbs up. In other words, they love the product.
Tok true, you are one of their distributors, shey? cheesy tongue
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Marpol: 7:35am On Nov 05, 2013
kingsley989: I so much appreciate your contributions. I won't hesitate to ask question when I need more clearification. Thanks all.

You can also give him blood meal. Go to any abattoir around you and buy fresh blood. Boil it and feed him. It makes them add bulk quickly.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Dogsworld(f): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2013
@ Ishilove,

Firstly, I think you missed the point here.
Dasparrow, correct me if I am wrong, but what you are saying is that our local dog breeds are a much sturdier (healthwise) lot than the imported breeds. Eba, which is just pure starch with NO nutritional value whatsoever, will lead to kwashiorkor, particularly if it is the main type of carbohydrate that your dog eats. From what you just told us, you raised your dog on a variety of carbohydrates: eba, rice and yam. The last two are filled with nutrients.

Secondly, dasparrow is advocating for more meat in our dog's diet. It is fair to say that most households give only carbohydrates and protein in the form of bones or leftover foods. They don't realise that a better and balanced diet will lead to a healthier dog. By healthy, I am referring to its mental health, coat condition, teeth condition, and ability to stay disease free.

Finally, am I right to assume that your dog was a local breed? If you want less maintenance wahala and you just want to protect your compound and family from thieves, go for a local dog. They have developed a great sense of survival in our environment. From time to time give it commercial dog food. If you go for an imported breed, please make the effort of giving it a balanced diet as often as possible.

Thanks

Dog lovers, have you been to a dog show recently? Do you want to be featured in the next issue of Dog's World Magazine? Kindly send your HIGH QUALITY (min 72 DPI) photos to @gmail.com

https://www.nairaland.com/1043675/dog-lovers-nigeria-very-own

Below: photos of the Double Paws dog show hosted in Lagos.

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by mymadam(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2013
Dogsworld:
Finally, am I right to assume that your dog was a local breed? If you want less maintenance wahala and you just want to protect your compound and family from thieves, go for a local dog. They have developed a great sense of survival in our environment. From time to time give it commercial dog food. If you go for an imported breed, please make the effort of giving it a balanced diet as often as possible...

Well said BUT... if you want to feed a cross-breed... 1/2 GSD, 1/2 Local Breed? What kind of diet do you recommend? God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2013
Dogsworld: @ Ishilove,

Dasparrow, correct me if I am wrong, but what you are saying is that our local dog breeds are a much sturdier (healthwise) lot than the imported breeds. Eba, which is just pure starch with NO nutritional value whatsoever, will lead to kwashiorkor, particularly if it is the main type of carbohydrate that your dog eats. From what you just told us, you raised your dog on a variety of carbohydrates: eba, rice and yam. The last two are filled with nutrients.

Secondly, dasparrow is advocating for more meat in our dog's diet. It is fair to say that most households give only carbohydrates and protein in the form of bones or leftover foods. They don't realise that a better and balanced diet will lead to a healthier dog. By healthy, I am referring to its mental health, coat condition, teeth condition, and ability to stay disease free.

Finally, am I right to assume that your dog was a local breed? If you want less maintenance wahala and you just want to protect your compound and family from thieves, go for a local dog. They have developed a great sense of survival in our environment. From time to time give it commercial dog food. If you go for an imported breed, please make the effort of giving it a balanced diet as often as possible.

Thanks

Hokay, I get the point. embarassed

To your question: Yelz, my dear departed Innocent was proudly bingo. sad *sob*
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2013
Ishilove:
My dog was the healthiest in the neighbourhood before he died of a liver disorder. We raised him on a diet of eba, rice, yam and fish. He was very healthy, viscious and simply adorable. *sob*

So sparrow, I disagree with you.

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your dog but I have a few questions. What breed was your dog? How long did your dog live? Was it one of the imported breeds or was it a local breed?

The information I shared comes from the knowledge I obtained from reading a variety of dog magazines such as DOG FANCY, AKC FAMILY DOG, MODERN DOG, and BARK. These are magazines that I subscribed to - they get delivered to my home each month in the United States - and these American dog magazines give you valuable information on how to properly care for a dog. Many of the articles in these magazines are written by dog experts and veterinarians and also talk about canine nutrition, coat care and much more. As a matter of fact, some dog experts are even saying that a raw diet which consists of raw meat and bones - also known as the canine ancestral diet - should be fed to dogs.

I am all too aware that meat is not cheap and most Nigerians except the rich elite may not be able to afford feeding their dogs a substantial amount of meat. However, ask any well trained veterinarian what a canine's meal should comprise of and that veterinarian will tell you exactly what I have said if the veterinarian is knowledgeable and knows what he or she is doing.

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 10:18am On Nov 05, 2013
Another magazine I subscribe to:

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Tok true, you are one of their distributors, shey? cheesy tongue

LOL, no, no. I am just very passionate about dogs. My family had a poodle when I was only 6 months old. I even have several baby pictures that family members took of me with the miniature poodle but I cannot post the pictures here because I am a very private person and prefer to remain anonymous. I am a public administrator by profession and work with the US State government but I am currently in Nigeria rounding up NYSC. I am an avid animal advocate and just wanted to educate pet owners on proper dog care that's all.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2013
Dogsworld: @ Ishilove,

Thanks

Dog lovers, have you been to a dog show recently? Do you want to be featured in the next issue of Dog's World Magazine? Kindly send your HIGH QUALITY (min 72 DPI) photos to @gmail.com

https://www.nairaland.com/1043675/dog-lovers-nigeria-very-own

Below: photos of the Double Paws dog show hosted in Lagos.

Very well said. Our local breeds are used to eating foods that are not nutritionally balanced but anyone getting a foreign breed should not attempt giving those dogs leftovers and eba because they will fall sick in the long run. Thanks for contributing. I appreciate it.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Hokay, I get the point. embarassed

To your question: Yelz, my dear departed Innocent was proudly bingo. sad *sob*

Oh okay. Take heart. embarassed
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2013
dasparrow:

LOL, no, no. I am just very passionate about dogs. My family had a poodle when I was only 6 months old. I even have several baby pictures that family members took of me with the miniature poodle but I cannot post the pictures here because I am a very private person and prefer to remain anonymous. I am a public administrator by profession and work with the US State government but I am currently in Nigeria rounding up NYSC. I am an avid animal advocate and just wanted to educate pet owners on proper dog care that's all.
Hm! Indeed. You can like to hook your gurl up to the dog food business. I'm interested. tongue grin

Proper dog care indeed. I don't see why we should feed a dog meat when we the owners haven't finished eating meat. angry

My darling Innocent ate eba and fish peppersoup morning, afternoon and evening. My younger brothers bathed him about twice in a year, and we never took him to the vet (except for when he was struck with the malady that killed him), yet he was the undisputed champion of the neighbourhood, able to bring down four men in a single bound.

*sob* I miss him so much cry cry

1 Like

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
dasparrow: Another magazine I subscribe to:
White people are so jobless undecided
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ishilove:
Hm! Indeed. You can like to hook your gurl up to the dog food business. I'm interested. tongue grin

Proper dog care indeed. I don't see why we should feed a dog meat when we the owners haven't finished eating meat. angry

My darling Innocent ate eba and fish peppersoup morning, afternoon and evening. My younger brothers bathed him about twice in a year, and we never took him to the vet (except for when he was struck with the malady that killed him), yet he was the undisputed champion of the neighbourhood, able to bring down four men in a single bound.

*sob* I miss him so much cry cry

@Bolded

That's the point. It will be hard to ask the average Nigerian to give their dog a nutritional diet that comprises of meat when they themselves never see meat chop belleful. Anyways, I don't have a dog at the moment but by brother does and they feed him eba and left overs like rice, meat, bones, moi-moi from any party in the neighborhood or events in church. The dog is a local breed so she is doing okay with what she is being fed. I bought her vitamins from the states when I was coming and my mom bought her supplements from her trip to South Africa. On a side note, I no dey sell dog food but I wish I did. It will bring extra money into my pocket, no be so? lol cheesy

Once again, so sorry about your dog. Hopefully, you can acquire another one in the not-so-distant future. Kpele.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ishilove:
White people are so jobless undecided

They love their dogs and cats more than they love black people so wetin you expect? They buy their dogs and cats Christmas gifts, take their dogs to doggie day care whilst they are at work and some take their dogs to work with them if the employer allows it. They treat their dogs and cats like they are their human children. They no dey take their pets play which is okay by me.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

That's the point. It will be hard to ask the average Nigerian to give their dog a nutritional diet that comprises of meat when they themselves never see meat chop belleful. Anyways, I don't have a dog at the moment but by brother does and they feed him eba and left overs like rice, meat, bones, moi-moi from any party in the neighborhood or events in church. The dog is a local breed so she is doing okay with what she is being fed. I bought her vitamins from the states when I was coming and my mom bought her supplements from her trip to South Africa. On a side note, I no dey sell dog food but I wish I did. It will bring extra money into my pocket, no be so? lol cheesy

Once again, so sorry about your dog. Hopefully, you can acquire another one in the not-so-distant future. Kpele.
@bolded, Exacatacaly what I have been saying!! Local breeds have adjusted to eating our starchy foods and they are doing okay. If you buy them dogfeed, they'd just grow very fat and lazy, so it has gast to be eba, mashed yam, buns (my dog loved buns), rice etc, you feel me?

I have another dog o jare. His name is Ruggedman smiley. We don't know if he fathered Innocent or not, but it is safe to assume he did, just shortly before we sold their mother. embarassed

January will be the one year anniversary of Innocent's death cry
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
dasparrow:

They love their dogs and cats more than they love black people so wetin you expect? They buy their dogs and cats Christmas gifts, take their dogs to doggie day care whilst they are at work and some take their dogs to work with them if the employer allows it. They treat their dogs and cats like they are their human children. They no dey take their pets play which is okay by me.
Very sweet, but odd undecided
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by mitchyy(f): 6:37am On Nov 07, 2013
dasparrow:

I grew up with dogs. When I was very little, dad got a dog for every child. I really don't get why some people mock my love for dogs. They keep saying 'food wey person go chop na dog go still chop'?
Yes I'll agree, I love dogs to a fault. I can spend my last penny for my dog. No biggie. I usually bring my boyfriend's Maltese named Cindy to live with me 2weeks out of every month until we called it quits.

While Cindy was with me, my cousin liked her but hated the way I would let her lie beside me on my bed, brush her hair everyday, feed her with recommended dog food, fried egg, indomie with beef and chin chin(her favourite). Lol.

I think most Nigerians are alien to preferential dog treatment. Maybe they need to watch Dog Whisperer smiley
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
@bolded, Exacatacaly what I have been saying!! Local breeds have adjusted to eating our starchy foods and they are doing okay. If you buy them dogfeed, they'd just grow very fat and lazy, so it has gast to be eba, mashed yam, buns (my dog loved buns), rice etc, you feel me?

I have another dog o jare. His name is Ruggedman smiley. We don't know if he fathered Innocent or not, but it is safe to assume he did, just shortly before we sold their mother. embarassed

January will be the one year anniversary of Innocent's death cry

Yes, you are right. Our local breeds have definitely gotten used to the types of food we give them. One way or another, they survive. I like your current dog's name "Ruggedman". Cool name if you ask me. You guys should take good care of Ruggedman. I am sure he is doing a fine job protecting the home just like my brother's dog protects my parent's home. As for Innocent the doggie, he is in a better place. Take heart Ishilove.

1 Like

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2013
mitchyy:
I grew up with dogs. When I was very little, dad got a dog for every child. I really don't get why some people mock my love for dogs. They keep saying 'food wey person go chop na dog go still chop'?
Yes I'll agree, I love dogs to a fault. I can spend my last penny for my dog. No biggie. I usually bring my boyfriend's Maltese named Cindy to live with me 2weeks out of every month until we called it quits.

While Cindy was with me, my cousin liked her but hated the way I would let her lie beside me on my bed, brush her hair everyday, feed her with recommended dog food, fried egg, indomie with beef and chin chin(her favourite). Lol.

I think most Nigerians are alien to preferential dog treatment. Maybe they need to watch Dog Whisperer smiley

I will be honest with you, I spoil dogs too. Since I currently don't have a dog, I spoil my brother's dog anytime I stop by at my parent's home. I am the type that will want to take my dog for an annual checkup to the veterinarian. I purchased a lot of books on amazon.com on proper dog care and read a lot of dog magazines. I am the type that will enter the kitchen and make all natural dog treats for my co-workers' dogs and they come back to give me feedback on how their dogs went crazy for the freshly baked treats that I made for them. I am an avid dog fancier and really like dogs a lot. I am also from a pet loving family so my mom and siblings all love animals.

I don't have my dog yet but I have already purchased a dog bed for my future dog and purchased a dog bed for my brother's dog. I purchased dog shampoos and conditioners for my brother's dog and my future dog. I also purchased toys, brushes, combs, vitamins, feeding bowls and much more. I know the average Nigerian will equally look at me and think I am crazy to purchase all these items for a dog but it is what it is.

As for those saying ""person never chop, dog wan chop," I say that is not my business. If people cannot feed and provide for their children adequately, then they shouldn't be selfish and bring innocent children into the world to suffer. If I cannot provide adequately for my dog, I won't acquire one. However, If I choose to acquire a dog, then I will make every effort to be a good pet owner and provide adequately for my dog. I will not starve my dog because some Nigerians cannot afford to feed. Who asked them to make a whole bunch of babies when they know they lack the finances to take care of them?

2 Likes

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by MrAboki: 9:09am On Nov 07, 2013
Please, I have too many dogs for sale.. The breeds are;

- 3 Pure breed Alsatians.
- 6 Pure breed Caucasian puppies.
- 2 mixed breed Ilhasa Apso & Pomeranian.

All dogs available for inspection in Port-Harcourt.

None of the dogs were inbred.

Parents are all clean breeds as well.

Prices are ridiculously affordable...

Express your interest here & I will send you an e-mail..

ALL ARE PUPPIES UNDER 3 months
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2013
dasparrow:

Yes, you are right. Our local breeds have definitely gotten used to the types of food we give them. One way or another, they survive. I like your current dog's name "Ruggedman". Cool name if you ask me. You guys should take good care of Ruggedman. I am sure he is doing a fine job protecting the home just like my brother's dog protects my parent's home. As for Innocent the doggie, he is in a better place. Take heart Ishilove.
Ruggedman is eleven years old and his eyes are now light brown. His fur has turned grey and is falling off by the day. Whenever he barks, he gets tired, but he remains the sweetest animal I have ever known smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2013
Mr Aboki: Please, I have too many dogs for sale.. The breeds are;

- 3 Pure breed Alsatians.
- 6 Pure breed Caucasian puppies.
- 2 mixed breed Ilhasa Apso & Pomeranian.

All dogs available for inspection in Port-Harcourt.

None of the dogs were inbred.

Parents are all clean breeds as well.

Prices are ridiculously affordable...

Express your interest here & I will send you an e-mail..

ALL ARE PUPPIES UNDER 3 months
How affordable is 'affordable'? undecided
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by MrAboki: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
How affordable is 'affordable'? undecided

Very!!!

Almost free sef.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) / Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) / Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.