Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,596 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Guess Who This Lady Is And Win N500 Recharge Card Instantly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guess Who This Lady Is And Win N500 Recharge Card Instantly (1355 Views)

This Lady Is Far Older Than I Am... But She's All I Want For A Wife / OMG: See What This Lady Is Flaunting....(photos) / Albino Lawyer Turned Into Model ,this Lady Is So Cute.check For Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess Who This Lady Is And Win N500 Recharge Card Instantly by isonlagba: 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hi Nairalanders,

The young lady in the pic below is now a famous personality in the world.
Can you guess who she is and what does she do for a living?

If you can correctly answer both questions, I 'd send the recharge nos of any GSM of your choice to you within the next 30 mins of supplying us with the right answer! Ok, so let the game begin!!!

Lest I forget, the recharge card value shall not exceed N500. So, over to all of U.

Re: Guess Who This Lady Is And Win N500 Recharge Card Instantly by fruityjojo(f): 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
Serena/venus williams! Oya my monrrygrin
Re: Guess Who This Lady Is And Win N500 Recharge Card Instantly by isonlagba: 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sorry......for every competition, examination etc, there is always a time limit, isn't it?
So the recharge card gift would go to the 1st person to give us the right answer before 12.00pm (midday) tomorrow, Wednesday, June 12, 2012. Thanks and bless you all.

Let the games begin......................
Re: Guess Who This Lady Is And Win N500 Recharge Card Instantly by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
serena venus williams .......
Re: Guess Who This Lady Is And Win N500 Recharge Card Instantly by drizslim(m): 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
Serena williams
Re: Guess Who This Lady Is And Win N500 Recharge Card Instantly by NessaFresh(f): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
isonlagba: Hi Nairalanders,

The young lady in the pic below is now a famous personality in the world.
Can you guess who she is and what does she do for a living?

If you can correctly answer both questions, I 'd send the recharge nos of any GSM of your choice to you within the next 30 mins of supplying us with the right answer! Ok, so let the game begin!!!

Lest I forget, the recharge card value shall not exceed N500. So, over to all of U.
serena williams?
Re: Guess Who This Lady Is And Win N500 Recharge Card Instantly by ZACHIE: 12:12am On Jun 12, 2013
Beyoncé sends congratulatory note to Serena Williams

They're both September 1981 babies—as is your loyal Spin keeper—and they've appeared on the same stage before to boot. Now Beyoncé has taken her appreciation of Serena Williams' exploits to another level, posting about the 2013 French Open champion's success on both her website and Facebook page. The note on Beyowulf's site reads: "Stunt on them Serena. 31 and in your prime. You have no idea how much you inspire all of us women. I'm so proud of you. All my love and respect, Beyoncé."

That open letter arrived accompanied by a fantastic image posted to the entertainer's Facebook of a young Serena surrounded by much taller men and hanging on to one of her early trophies. The titular phrase to one of the Queen Bey's songs, "Bow Down," is emblazoned on the image [see above; full view here]. The Beyonic Woman has 47 million followers on Facebook. (Meanwhile, I'm now fresh out of Beyoncé nicknames.)

Lest we forget, Serena once starred in a video featuring Mrs. Shawn Carter's husband, Jay-Z, the Memphis Bleek-helmed "Do My," in which WNBA legend Lisa Leslie also appears. See Serena's action on an immaculate white court (and in her former Puma threads) after the 2:22 mark here.

What do you think of the interactions of these two over time, Beyoncé and Serena? In ways, it seems they lead parallel lives in their respective areas of expertise.

[Thanks to @jessejmiller for the tip. Kudos to The PostGame for the Destiny's Child clip.]

Got a thought, a tip, or a point to make? Hit me on Twitter @jonscott9.

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2013/06/beyonce-sends-congratulatory-note-serena-williams/47878/#.Ubeuythi2So
Re: Guess Who This Lady Is And Win N500 Recharge Card Instantly by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2013
Serena Williams she is a professional tennis player. 08073059823 Glo network please. Thanks
Re: Guess Who This Lady Is And Win N500 Recharge Card Instantly by Isuokochesamuel(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
the young lady is now relevant in the world entirely my number is07087132864 network is airtel

(1) (Reply)

(photo) How My Life Was Ruined As A Runs Girl / Actress Ini Edo’s Bakery Business Crumbles After Failed Marriage / Photos: Kunle Afolayan & Family Holiday In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.