Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 AM

An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. (891 Views)

Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text / My Long Awaited Money Making Software Without Changing My Ip Address / My Long Awaited Money Making Software Without Changing My Ip Address! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2013
Ok
Re: An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. by Deiok(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
I think he has to deliver the doors first, before you work on how you are going to sell them. Cause people here have to see the door and know their qualities before they will like to buy them.
Re: An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. by bigx(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Deiok: I think he has to deliver the doors first, before you work on how you are going to sell them. Cause people here have to see the door and know their qualities before they will like to buy them.

She should get photos and descriptions of the doors and start marketing before they land.
That way she knows the possible market for them.
There's no annoyance in business like money tied down as stock that isnt appreciating
Re: An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. by Deiok(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
bigx:

She should get photos and descriptions of the doors and start marketing before they land.
That way she knows the possible market for them.
There's no annoyance in business like money tied down as stock that isnt appreciating
Thats also a good idea. What i am trying to say is that in nigeria seeing is believing.
Re: An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
Thanks for ur inputs.
The goods are in town already. Just need serious bulk buyers, but the doors are a bit high end. And time is crucial.
Re: An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. by Deiok(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
what state are they in?
Re: An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. by jam04(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2013
Let's see pictures
Re: An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. by arbitrage: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2013
zoelife: Thanks for ur inputs.
The goods are in town already. Just need serious bulk buyers, but the doors are a bit high end. And time is crucial.

Pictures and prices will do, I think.
Re: An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. by Edenitis(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
Post the pictures and prices.

Also, seek out estate projects and market to the developers.
Re: An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. by Easybrother: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
i have been into door business before and i think,i have knowledge of that,if u do not mind,call me,i may help out.08139156792
Re: An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
Here are some of the pictures.

Prices range from N20000 to N25000. The ones with glass design cost more than the regular ones. But just N2000 more.

@Deiok: They are in Lagos.

@Easybrother: Will be calling you in a bit.

Thanks House.
Re: An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
Prices range from N20000 to N25000. The ones with glass design cost more than the regular ones. But just N2000 more.

@Deiok: They are in Lagos.

@Easybrother: Will be calling you in a bit.

[b][/b]The pictures I have on my device are too large for NL. Please leave a forwarding email or BB pin so I can send to you.

Thanks House.
Re: An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. by Nedum1979: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
I based in abuja and i am AN ALUMINIUM CONTRACTOR ( ALUMINIUM DOORS AND WINDOWS) i think i can market it for you here, my number 08038930922, donicinvestment@gmail.com
Re: An Opportunity She So Long Awaited Has Come. Please Advice Her On Next Step. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
@Nedum: I just sent you a mail.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Forex Traders Forum / Genuine Leather Shoes/loafers In Port Harcourt. View Pics! / Guaranteed Ways To Make Extra Income Daily And Weekly!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.