Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Osolo Way Agents And Property Merchants Let's Meet Here - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Osolo Way Agents And Property Merchants Let's Meet Here (594 Views)

Nice Miniflat With 1T & 1B @ Osolo Way Area, Isolo / Solid 6Bedroom Det Duplex & BQ With 2 Nos Of 2Bedroom Flat Via Osolo Way, Isolo / Solid 3Bedroom Flat Via Osolo Way, Isolo (A Year Rent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osolo Way Agents And Property Merchants Let's Meet Here by olumidazz: 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
Am an agent and property merchant and land speculator living in osolo way, I have a lot of properties here and ajao estate for sale and lease, and I feel our collective relationship and networking will augur well for all of us and help us market our properties fast and more efficiently. If you are interested you can leave your contacts here and let us interact. Mine is 08036674399

(1) (Reply)

How Much Capital Is Required To Start A Business In The Construction Industry? / Attention: Real Estate Proffesionals Wanted For The Chance Of A Lifetime. / 2 Fully Detached Duplex In Admiralty Way Lekki Phase 1 @ 380m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.