Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

How To Use Whatsapp On Your X2-02 And Others - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Whatsapp On Your X2-02 And Others (48444 Views)

Whatsapp For Nokia X2-02 / How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones / How To Use Whatsapp On An Android Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Whatsapp On Your X2-02 And Others by DonJoviano(m): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
Before now,whatsapp only works on few java fones.But i bumped into this finding from a friend that even your x2-02 with double sim can run whatsapp.
All u nid 2do s geta java fone dt can run whatsapp,copy out d prsn's whatsapp on his/her mcad,insert urz n then download a new s40 version of whatsapp.
Copy d downloaded app 2ur mcad(do not run or register the app on the phone),put the mcad bk on ur phone and run it.follow the registration process and your whatsapp is good 2go.
If you are lucky your network will update the notifier to enable you get an alert when you are sent a message else you will have to launch the app b4 u can read messages sent in your absence.
It also works with java phones that are of the category with x2-02 though its success varies(try C1 and others).
Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Your X2-02 And Others by ojasviparashar: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
I want to run whatsapp in c1.
I downloaded from different sites but i says its invalid app.
When i update it says same.
What should i do, i m dying to run whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Opera Mini 4.2 Configuration|settings / TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.