Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? (3570 Views)

Have You Ever Been Racially Abused,if Yes How Did You Felt/reacted / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? / How Do You Feel When You Are Racially Abused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
Feed me more:
Lol.

I'm just seeing this now...

Which girl look different from which profile and when you say back in the day, which days are we talking about here.

If it's possible, can you post the pic you 're talking about that looks different from the present one on my profile ? undecided undecided

I was referring to the one with the milkshake that brought all the boys to the yard, including kats lool.

This new one gatts none of that(milkshake looks deflated), but the batty looks massive from the front and hips look crazy. grin

You're a good girl(when you're not talking crap like you did on the Adebolojo thread) and you need to keep it real with the hommies. Wonder why I've been avoiding you and I stopped talking to you? That's the reason why. wink tongue
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Feedmemore(f): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx:

I was referring to the one with the milkshake that brought all the boys to the yard, including kats lool.

This new one gatts none of that(milkshake looks deflated), but the batty looks massive from the front and hips look crazy. grin

You're a good girl(when you're not talking crap like you did on the Adebolojo thread) and you need to keep it real with the hommies. Wonder why I've been avoiding you and I stopped talking to you? That's the reason why. wink tongue

Lmao! cheesy

I was putting on my a tankini bathing suit in that pic, reason my 'bôôbs were visible. But i quickly found out one can't put those kind of pic on NL, cuz you 'll get a lot of negative comments. Ironically, one of such negative comments were from you. So, i decided to upload a pic of me in which I'm moderately dressed. If you look at the before pics and this closely, you 'll see...

And what about the Adebolajo thread, what did i say wrong? To my knowledge i did not say anything bad. But if what I said offended you, then i'm sorry. Did you avoid me? I never noticed it though... Anyway, keep avoiding me, cuz i don't come to NL cuz of you. ( no offense).
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
Feed me more:
Lmao! cheesy

I was putting on my a tankini bathing suit in that pic, reason my 'bôôbs were visible. But i quickly found out one can't put those kind of pic on NL, cuz you 'll get a lot of negative comments. Ironically, one of such negative comments were from you. So, i decided to upload a pic of me in which I'm moderately dressed. If you look at the before pics and this closely, you 'll see...

And what about the Adebolajo thread, what did i say wrong? To my knowledge i did not say anything bad. But if what I said offended you, then i'm sorry. Did you avoid me? I never noticed it though... Anyway, keep avoiding me, cuz i don't come to NL cuz of you. ( no offense).

tongue tongue tongue tongue

What negative comment did I post about the "boobilious" pic? Err...last time I checked; I told you I like the pics and "you" look absolutely stunning. You need to send both pics to me and probably a few more for me to judge if you're keeping it real with the hommies, or just faking the funk. tongue tongue grin

Also, you know the Adebolajo incident was a very sensitive case and it has a lot to do with national security(in the UK), yet you posted something you shouldn't have posted on there. I don't want to go into full details on this thread. But you're old enough to know about eavesdropping and how the internet is being monitored. Next time; keep your opinions to yourself; if that's how you really feel.

Keep frontin' - you'll be in my yard when next you're London, cooking the afaukwu soup you promised me in my kitchen. tongue

Just keep it real with the hommies, girl. cool
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by pleep(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
Feed me more:

Lmao! cheesy

C'est toi en cette photo?
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by bokohalal(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
KidStranglehold: You guys better get the ducking because someone may get shot in the process in what I'm about to do. This is a warning guys. I'm going to be the new mod if the mods are not going to do their job. Somalia9 ruined my threads and so now I'm going to ruin his.

This is a warning guys...Forget about posting on hide threads because I'm going to ruin them.

I'll teach him what REAL trolling is all about.
Go get him!
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Feedmemore(f): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx:

tongue tongue tongue tongue

What negative comment did I post about the "boobilious" pic? Err...last time I checked; I told you I like the pics and "you" look absolutely stunning. You need to send both pics to me and probably a few more for me to judge if you're keeping it real with the hommies, or just faking the funk. tongue tongue grin

Also, you know the Adebolajo incident was a very sensitive case and it has a lot to do with national security(in the UK), yet you posted something you shouldn't have posted on there. I don't want to go into full details on this thread. But you're old enough to know about eavesdropping and how the internet is being monitored. Next time; keep your opinions to yourself; if that's how you really feel.

Keep frontin' - you'll be in my yard when next you're London, cooking the afaukwu soup you promised me in my kitchen. tongue

Just keep it real with the hommies, girl. cool

Lmao! cheesy

I'm not sending you any pics, cuz i know you saved it already on your lappy, you can compare and contrast it with this present one. Less i forget, you better save this present one, cuz I'll take down after one month to upload a new one. smiley

And what are talking about the Adebolajo thread? Did i say anything that will make the the MI5 eavesdrop on you? And what are you afraid of? Do you have anything to hide? undecided tongue

I'm not cooking for you when i come to London, I have someone else to cook for. tongue
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Feedmemore(f): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
pleep: C'est toi en cette photo?

Oui monsoir, c'est bien moi...!

Il ya de problem? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by pleep(m): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
Haha, pas du tout! Une bonne photo, comme professional.

J'ai vu que vous-avez français en ton profil, donc j'ai trouvé un raison de parler! tongue De quel pays etes-vous?
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
pourquoi tout le monde parle francais? grin
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by pleep(m): 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Lol (mdr tongue)

C'est une bonne question.
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
pleep: Lol (mdr tongue)

C'est une bonne question.

lol...I know its a good question. grin
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
Feed me more:

Lmao! cheesy

I'm not sending you any pics, cuz i know you saved it already on your lappy, you can compare and contrast it with this present one. Less i forget, you better save this present one, cuz I'll take down after one month to upload a new one. smiley

And what are talking about the Adebolajo thread? Did i say anything that will make the the MI5 eavesdrop on you? And what are you afraid of? Do you have anything to hide? undecided tongue

I'm not cooking for you when i come to London, I have someone else to cook for. tongue

Muhehehehehehe. Joker! tongue tongue

You need to send ya pics for verification else you'll be suspended from the team. And I didn't save ya pics. Why would the ex-king of massive batty chics wanna save ya pics? undecided Seen more 5-star chics than Miss Universe. A nyggah ain't that thirsty.

For the Adebolajo thread; I just thought you shouldn't have made that comment and definitely not when everywhere was still hot. I don't give two fvcks about anyone but there's a time and place for everything. And not everything is a joke - certain things shouldn't be joked about especially when it's as sensitive as that. You should be in ya early to mid-20s(or older) and you should know better. Just apply wisdom next time, that's all. Proudly British and I support our troops. Planning to join the Royal British Army!!!! cool God bless our troops!!

Good luck to you and the next guy; I'll get my afaukwu soup when next I hit norf weezy. grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pleep,

Why are you tryna holla at her?

Thought you said you're not thirsty? grin grin grin undecided
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
shymexx: Pleep,

Why are you tryna holla at her?

Thought you said you're not thirsty? grin grin grin undecided

Let em rock. smiley
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by pleep(m): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
Moi, soif? Jamais

Je pratique la française, c'est tout
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by pleep(m): 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
Anyway.... imma do my study abroad there, so learning how to holla may come in handy kiss
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
pleep: Moi, soif? Jamais

pratiquant la française, c'est tout

lol...Cool.
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
pleep: Anyway.... imma do my study abroad there, so learning how to holla may come in handy kiss

I suspect French women to be like these white girls when it comes to their opinions on the black man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-4a1Gil_zo

^^^I just heard lots of rumors on how much French women like black men.
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
KidStranglehold:

I suspect French women to be like these white girls when it comes to their opinions on the black man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-4a1Gil_zo

^^^I just heard lots of rumors on how much French women like black men.

do you really believe that?
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 14, 2013
*Kails*:

do you really believe that?

LMAO! No. I just posted because it was mad funny. grin
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Feedmemore(f): 12:12am On Jun 14, 2013
pleep: Haha, pas du tout! Une bonne photo, comme professional.

J'ai vu que vous-avez français en ton profil, donc j'ai trouvé un raison de parler! tongue De quel pays etes-vous?

Merci pour le compliment! wink

Je suis moitié Nigerian et moitié l'autre... cool

Et vous ? undecided
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Feedmemore(f): 12:22am On Jun 14, 2013
shymexx:

Muhehehehehehe. Joker! tongue tongue

You need to send ya pics for verification else you'll be suspended from the team. And I didn't save ya pics. Why would the ex-king of massive batty chics wanna save ya pics? undecided Seen more 5-star chics than Miss Universe. A nyggah ain't that thirsty.

For the Adebolajo thread; I just thought you shouldn't have made that comment and definitely not when everywhere was still hot. I don't give two fvcks about anyone but there's a time and place for everything. And not everything is a joke - certain things shouldn't be joked about especially when it's as sensitive as that. You should be in ya early to mid-20s(or older) and you should know better. Just apply wisdom next time, that's all. Proudly British and I support our troops. Planning to join the Royal British Army!!!! cool God bless our troops!!

Good luck to you and the next guy; I'll get my afaukwu soup when next I hit norf weezy. grin grin grin tongue tongue

I know you are the batty man cheesy

Ok, let's drop the Adebolajo ish, cuz we would just be going back and forth to prove who is right or wrong. Let it slide fam.

I wanna believe you 're joking about joining British military, right? We don't want them to ship you to Afghanistan. lol. We still need here on NL cheesy
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 14, 2013
Feed me more:

I know you are the batty man cheesy

Ok, let's drop the Adebolajo ish, cuz we would just be going back and forth to prove who is right or wrong. Let it slide fam.

I wanna believe you 're joking about joining British military, right? We don't want them to ship you to Afghanistan. lol. We still need here on NL cheesy

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I don't mind anything as long as I can have a decent conversation with the chic hence why I said "ex." grin

Err...I wanted to join to the Army before I enrolled at uni in 06, but I changed my mind because my distant cousin was posted to Iraq. But I'm thinking about it now again. I definitely need to do something major for this country and if joining the RBA will have the impact that I desire, then so be it. I've given up on Africa and black people. This is home and I need to serve my country. tongue
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 14, 2013
Babe_online

Howdy?

Where are you at, hun?
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by ferrisbueller: 12:58am On Jun 14, 2013
My thoughts exactly. It's a disgrace he's allowed to do this, a Somalian of all people.

Besides that, I looked up the culture sections moderators, and just one of the two moderators is active. I know you don't get any stipend from Nairaland, but please perform your duties...or relinquish your post. Look below, and you'll see that the culture section's moderator--Michelin89's last login was Oct 6, 2012...

Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 14, 2013
shymexx: Babe_online

Howdy?

Where are you at, hun?

I am here sweery kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by somalia9: 6:40am On Jun 14, 2013
The somali worship continues.

You have essentially created a thread on how powerless you are against a somali nomad.

This is sad indeed. If you surrender now, i will only kill the men and reproduce with the women (men with wigs) thus perfecting your race with my somali genes.

Maybe in a few hundreds years you will look have some semblance to a homosapien

Allow me to do this, why wear a weave and bleach your skin, when you can have real hair and nice features

do you not want your decendants to look human, allow me to spread my seed among your women

your race has become an eye sore and a waste to planet earth as you no longer work on plantations for free

whats the reason for your existance.
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by pleep(m): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2013
bla bla bla.. were just sick of seeing you here.

... dont let it get to your head kid.
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by somalia9: 6:50am On Jun 14, 2013
pleep: bla bla bla.. were just sick of seeing you here.

... dont let it get to your head kid.

obviously ive gotten in to your head

Submit to me then i will leave
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by pleep(m): 6:51am On Jun 14, 2013
Feed me more:

Merci pour le compliment! wink

Je suis moitié Nigerian et moitié l'autre... cool

Et vous ? undecided
Les Etas-Uni

Mais... Quel pays a le nom "l'autre" ? grin
Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by pleep(m): 6:52am On Jun 14, 2013
somalia9:

obviously ive gotten in to your head

Submit to me then i will leave
No one really give a bleep about you... i just think it looks bad to have somalia, somalia, somalia written all over a Nigerian Forum

Other than that you are just an inconsequential wierdo. Get out my face yo

4 Likes

Re: Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum? by somalia9: 6:57am On Jun 14, 2013
pleep: No one really give a bleep about you... i just think it looks bad to have somalia, somalia, somalia written all over a Nigerian Forum

Other than that you are just an inconsequential wierdo. Get out my face yo

i guess you didnt mind when nigerians were saying somalia somalia somalia

but you get upset when a somali says it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afro-centrism: The Most Potent Form Of Self Hate. / Kano Govt Bans Movies Showing Kidnapping, Drug Addiction / Any Nigerian Family With Absolutely No Mixed People At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.