Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 (118867 Views)

Nigeria Vs Uruguay Fifa U17 World Cup (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
oluwatobi01: Scenerio so far,all the teams that won their first matches also won their second matches....Will this trend continues?,only time will tell.To me,a draw is the best result for the Super Eagles as far as this squad is concern.....Or what do you think:..Thanks...

Alashe.

If we draw, our destiny may no longer be in our hands.

We will be on +5 and Uruguay -1. All Uruguay need to do is beat Tahiti 6-0, and we losing to Spain by any margin.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Phame: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
Red-Light:
hahahaha mukinabance you didnt allow the thing cold at all grin grin

EAGLES ALL THE WAY, THE BEST TEAM IN AFRICA. cool

This confederation cup has our name written all over it, quote me after the tournament. cool
are u not a ghanaian? This is the first time i'm seeing u sayin something good about nigeria.

If u cant beat them u join them.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by supaeagles(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
My prediction, final Score : 3 - 2 supa eagles win !!
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by adrainuche(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
Make Person start dey drop link to take watch this match sel which one una dey !!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Soso990240(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
slimghost:

They are going with their usual 4-4-3. Maxi Pareira is a left full back.
are u ok? What is 4-4-3? Goalkeeper de play 4 una village?
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by sweetcheecks(f): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
[size=16pt]My plea to the Super Eagles!!!

Please beat these Uruguay people and bring back the African dignity.

The way these guy, threw our South African National team out of the World Cup 2010 still pains me. cry cry cry

So Naija this is your chance to play big brother and redeem our dignity, asseblief tog. embarassed

OR these guys will make a loughing stock out of our African football teams.

SOUTH AFRICA IS BEHIND THE AFRICAN CHAMPIONS " NIGERIAN SUPER EAGLES" ALL THE WAY!

MUCH LOVE!!! kiss kiss kiss

Go make us proud now. cool[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Soso990240(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
Dannyxy: D best formation 4 dis game is 4-5-1 while defending den quickly change to 4-3-3 while attacking with musa nd oduoamadi on d flanks,d defenders should maintain high level concentration,in all d players should remain tactically discipline,no uneccesary overlapping frm defenders,nd strikers shld b clinical dahz all nd we ar good 2 go... D uruaguain 3-4-3 formation will be their greatest undoing in 2days game
guy u sabi.i wish keshi will do just dat.uruguay coach changed to 3-4-3 bcaus he saw dat we normally use 3midfielderz..and frm our last match he thnks 3 of them are not even good midfielderz.i want them to be suprised.Nigeria 3:1 uruguay.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by greatwaters: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
DO NOT MISS THIS CHANCE. Predict correcty and win yourself a brand new nokia lumia.
HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL SUAREZ BITE TODAY? PLZ send your answers to IVANOVIC.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by lakurot: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nigeria will carry the day
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
sweetcheecks: [size=16pt]My plea to the Super Eagles!!!

The way these guy, threw our South African National team out of the World Cup 2010 still pains me. cry cry cry

So Naija this is your chance to play big brother and redeem our dignity, asseblief tog. embarassed

SOUTH AFRICA IS BEHIND THE AFRICAN CHAMPIONS " NIGERIAN SUPER EAGLES" ALL THE WAY!

Thanks jare.

But our black brother here (they know themselves), who have also suffered in the hands of teh Uruguayans, wish us bad luck.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
Jarus:

If we draw, our destiny may no longer be in our hands.

We will be on +5 and Uruguay -1. All Uruguay need to do is beat Tahiti 6-0, and we losing to Spain by any margin.
what if we draw with spain. mtcheeeeeew
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
Emmysteve: what if we draw with spain. mtcheeeeeew

It is easier to defeat Uruguay than draw with Spain.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by onitshaigbo(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
Jarus:

It is easier to defeat Uruguay than draw with Uruguay.
i believe you.. its better we finishd it now and play spain for pride.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
onitshaigbo:
epic

Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by onitshaigbo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
Emmysteve: epic

Thanks for the pic... Yeah how the f could it be easier to defeat Uruguay than to draw it?
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Qrisful: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
ANIMAL SETTING

Once upon a time, few men who want to rule Anambra state, sat down to deliberate on the state of the state. In this highbrow hotel in the heart of the capital city, with girls under the ages of 17 and 20, with all types of wine and spirits, these men laugh out loud. The first man, who is an adviser to a former president, choked under his mischievous smile and said, I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE, I KNOW THIS PEOPLE, WITH MY CONNECTION IN GOVERNMENT, NOBODY CAN STOP ME NOW, I AM THE CHOOSING ONE, he washed down the last statement with a glass of ROMANEE CONTI. The second man who is an oil magnate, shutout NO NO NO, I RULE THIS COUNTRY, I CONTROL THE OIL ECONOMY IN THE DOWN STREAM SECTOR, I AM UNTOUCHABLE, I SHARE KEROSINE TO THE POOR AND I SHARE FUEL TO OKADA MEN, I ALSO GIVE OUT SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDENT, WITH MY ENORMOUS WEALTH, I CAN BUY OVER THE STATE, JUST LIKE I BOUGHT OVER THE ROYAL FATHERS IN THE STATE, I AM IN CONTROL, MY MONEY IS DOING THE VOTING FOR ME, AND I DON’T NEED INEC, as he laughs, he conclude by saying, I AM BRINGING OUT 100 BILLION NAIRA FOR THIS PROJECT, AND FOR THOSE I OWN, JUST WAIT, I WILL PAY BACK WHEN I BECOME THE GOVERNOR, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The third man, who has an estate and schools in the capital city, said, I HAVE TRIED TO BECOME THE GOVERNOR OR EVEN A SENATOR, BUT I KEEP FAILING, MAYBE I WILL TRAIL THE PART OF USING MONEY TO ACHIEVE MY AIM, still under the influence of CHATEAU CHEVAL BLANC, he whisper to the second man, WHAT DOES IT TAKE, TO BUY UP THE STATE. The fourth man, who has rule the state before, through a high wired rigging from the OGA AT THE TOP, who also broke the GOD FATHER promise and was kidnapped, because, the OATH OF SECRECY no longer holds, he looks around shake his head, and whispers to himself, THIS MEN HAS GONE MAD AGAIN, just has he was about making a statement the fifth man groaning from the far left corner of the SECRET CHAMBER, due to high level of alcohol intake, shout out, THIS STATE IS DYING AND WE ALL KNOW THAT, THE STATE WHERE PEOPLE CHOOSE THIEVES TO RULE OVER THEM, A STATE WHERE ANYTHING CAN GO, A STATE WHERE, IF I BROUGHT OUT A GOAT TO CONTEST THE GOVERNORSHIP OF THIS STATE, SURELY THE GOAT WILL WIN, WHY ARE WE WASTING OUR TIME TO TALK ABOUT DIED ISSUES, ALL WE NEED TO DO IS TO DECIDE AMONG US WHO WILL RULE AND THAT IS IT, VOTE DON’T COUNT ANY MORE IN THIS COUNTRY, WHAT COUNT IS MONEY AND AMMUNITION STRENGTH , still wondering about who to lay among the girls waiting in one of the expensive room, he whispers to himself, THIS LITTLE GIRLS ARE BETTER THAN THIS STATE. The sixth and the seventh men that sat facing the door wall of the chamber, looked at each other and laugh sarcastically, the sixth man looked at the large portray of the president hanging on the wall, and say IF THIS MAN WHO HAS NO SHOE, CAN BE THE PRESIDENT, THEN WHAT STOPS ME, FROM BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF THIS COMMON STATE, I HAD THE BEST EDUCATION IN THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY IN WORLD, WITH FIRST CLASS HONOUR, the seventh man responds with a mischievous line, EDUCATION CAN’T MAKE YOU A GOVERNOR, ASK YOUR BROTHER AT THE CORNER, WHO HAD A FIRST CLASS IN ECONOMICS, HE WAS ALSO A PROFESSOR AND HE HAS CONTROLLED THE CENTRAL BANK, YET HE COULD NOT WIN AN ELECTION IN HIS WARD.
To be continue if we hit 500 likes…………
By Qris Ebeatuhttp://anambra2014election..com/
ANAMBRA STATE IS NOT FOR SALE!!!
anambra2014election..com
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
Uruguay: Nigeria match
is our Final
Uruguay coach Oscar Tabarez expects
a bruising test against Nigeria in the
Fifa Confederations Cup today
Uruguay coach Oscar Tabarez is
bracing for a bruising test against
Nigeria in the Fifa Confederations Cup
on Thursday.
The South Americans lost their opening
game to world champions Spain, but
Tabarez says in the overall scheme of
things, that was never expected to be the
decisive game.
CLICK HERE to watch Brown Ideye
practicing in front of goal
“For us, we have always known that the
decisive match will be the second match
against Nigeria,” he says. “If we beat
them we can advance. If we lose we are
out. So for us it’s a final tomorrow.”
Tabarez named his starting team 24 hours
before the game, even as he conceded
that Nigeria’s pace on the offensive would
be dangerous.
“We analyzed the game against Namibia
and Tahiti. They are very fast, very
speedy and play very direct football. And
when they start running, they are very
dangerous”
“Therefore we believe that this will be a
hard match in a decisive game for each of
us in the series.”
Nigeria top the group after their 6-1 win
over Tahiti.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by sweetcheecks(f): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
Jarus:

Thanks jare.

But our black brother here (they know themselves), who have also suffered in the hands of teh Uruguayans, wish us bad luck.

Nigeria's loss is Africa's loss dear, no need to thank me I AM AN AFRICAN!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Thanks for the pic... Yeah how the f could it be easier to defeat Uruguay than to draw it?
no mind the guy but i like his spirit
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by vizboy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
Well I have read through people's post.

Will make My prediction 10 mins into the game.

I dont want to predict now and my oga @ d top will predict another thing.

FOOTBALL THE ONE THING THAT BRINGS ALL NIGERIANS TOGETHER ONE LUV.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by modextus(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Gyan of ghana national team had this τ̲̅ȍ say https://www.nairaland.com/1330942/nigeria-uruguay-super-eagles-it-africa
sweetcheecks: [size=16pt]My plea to the Super Eagles!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Eifeh(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
suarez n'bania
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by sweetcheecks(f): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
modextus: Gyan of ghana national team had this τ̲̅ȍ say https://www.nairaland.com/1330942/nigeria-uruguay-super-eagles-it-africa

Now that you know all Africa relies on the Nigerian National team to gain their respect back.

Please Super Eagles do not let us down!!!

Go Super Eagles!
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Dannyxy: D best formation 4 dis game is 4-5-1 while defending den quickly change to 4-3-3 while attacking with musa nd oduoamadi on d flanks,d defenders should maintain high level concentration,in all d players should remain tactically discipline,no uneccesary overlapping frm defenders,nd strikers shld b clinical dahz all nd we ar good 2 go... D uruaguain 3-4-3 formation will be their greatest undoing in 2days game
the sooner u stop playing Ps 2, d better.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by lineal: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
sweetcheecks: [size=16pt]

[/size]

How about Suarez's handball against Ghana that cheated the remaining African country out of the WC2010 semifinal?
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by naijaboiy: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
I jux land stadium...na my seat be dis oooo...i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ com make i go buy popcorn..
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
This will be Nigeria's 19th game in senior FIFA tournaments. (4 world cup and 2 confed cup tournaments)

Nigeria has garnered 21 points from group play at senior FIFA tournaments.

Nigeria has scored 28 goals in senior FIFA tournaments.
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by naijaboiy: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Laalamed: And u think musa and odumadi can break their defense? Oh no. Nigeria will loose 2- 1. Mark my words.
. COMOT For HeRE
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by naijaboiy: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
ceeceeco: This isn't AFCØN, this is cønfederatiøn cup..sø wake up. BRAZIL, ITALY, SPAIN..høw abøut dis triø?
. Abegiii
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by naijaboiy: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
tallfish145: I foresee Uruguay winning ds match!
. Gerrawt
Re: Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 by naijaboiy: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
fados4sure: I dream that Uruguay won by free kick close to the goal...
This is how it happened... The free kick happened at 82 minutes and when 9ja players was trying to position themselves for the free kick, Uruguay player just play the ball... Enyeama mistakenly bounce the ball out and one Uruguay player kick the ball into the goal another 9ja player bounce the ball out again but, unfortunately another Uruguay player finally kick the ball in and the net was shaking.
JOsEpH WAKE up!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101) (Reply)

Man United Gets Willian From Chelsea / Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.