Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? (12321 Views)

Your Style Of Carrying Ur School Bag Was? / Which Of These Was Your Style Of Carrying Your School Bag Back In School / Your School Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Olupery(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
My was None of the above.. Yes! Reason being that I used side leather folder. I either hold it by my side or carry it on my head after school hours for protection against sun.. Gone are those days
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by jutino(f): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
yuzedo: wellllll, in aso rock chidren school were i attend is my mopol dat carry my bag four me dat year. his name is conel. greenfinger. a five-stars conel in nigeria army. tenk. smiley
ogbeni u don dey constitute nuisance wit dis ur banana iceland inglis oo...
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by ifihear(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
F in primary school
D in secondary school
A in the Poly/University
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by pekelepekele(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
Odunharry:
bad boys swag...e be like say u rule sch dat tym
grin
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by siddiq202(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
Mehn Na C, D and E grin grin

Never F angry
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
A,B,C,E and F. grin grin
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by adenitemi: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
A is the norm! Buh I remember I at one time or the other did B - F, depending on the condition of the bag wink or prevailing fashion!
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Uwakuwak(f): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
what about those who did not have school bag?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by docadams: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
Odunharry: what your style of hanging your school bag back then in school?
Mine was A and at times after school hours i optfor D.
This thread provides a very useful insight as to when one was born. All the options apply to those born in the 90's upwards.
For me, I learnt with slate and potmanteau i.e iron box. There's only one way to carry them-on the head, 5/7.
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by delors(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
None of the above. I used polybag all through primary school...and was in the hostel in secondary school so i left my books in the locker in the class...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
I did B a lot.
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
Did all but F
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by tinuolababy(f): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
A and B. B was actually F♠Я̩̥̊ big girls in my secondary school then. You dare not use that style if Ɣ☺ΰ r not in SS3. smiley
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
It was D, but also E whenever my sokoto tear for front. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Enoyoh: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
I carried nylon bag all thru, can u quess the best style for that. I used it passionately!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by mufutau55(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
Odunharry: what your style of hanging your school bag back then in school?
Mine was A and at times after school hours i optfor D.

You guys must be very young.. In my time there was no bag like this.
You have to carry a box made with light steel or may be aluminium on your head..
I beleive we call it "pentimoto" then, from elementary (primary) school to high school.
I carried my older brothers box while my younger ones carried mine.
And in addition, we have no shoes.. we have to walk barefooted in the burning sand.

Those are the days when seniority rules.. Any older nairalander in the house?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by siobahn: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
A in the morning, D and F after school cheesy
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by amir99(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
mufutau55:

You guys must be very young.. In my time there was no bag like this.
You have to carry a box made with light steel or may be aluminium on your head..
I beleive we call it "pentimoto" then, from elementary (primary) school to high school.
I carried my older brothers box while my younger ones carried mine.
And in addition, we have no shoes.. we have to walk barefooted in the burning sand.

Those are the days when seniority rules.. Any older nairalander in the house?

Hajji Mufutau
Singing* ancient of days as old as you are old as you are.. You will never change

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by nelxsantos(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
C nd D na ma style but F na for fence guy men
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by lonelydora: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
Mine was F.
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
Dariye: the style in vogue now is not included above. It looks like option A, just that only one strap of the bag is hanged on the shoulder and the other strap is left unhanged.
Yup. . .my style now! Other times, twas A.
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Confusion: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
baba dey: I did almost all grin... I did F when tired

F is definitely when I'm tired
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by greedie1(f): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
A B and D
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by dorggito1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
None of d above!i used one note for 8 subject then.so need for bag. ;DNone of d above!i used one note for 8 subject then.so need for bag.
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by darichlife: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
My style is not here seriously speaking,
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Expsbterror(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Nursery nd Primary = A
Secondary = A
Tertiary = B,C,D,E,F. grin cool. Engineers in d house cn bear witness.
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Greatken007(m): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
THE OP SAID THEN,AND AM VERY SURE MOST OF US NAIRALANDERS STILL CARRY BAG TILL DATE,OBOY I STILL REMEMBER MY COMMAND DAY KADUNA...WE WEAR OURS INSIDE OUR UNIFORM FOR THE FEAR OF KOBOKO

Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Lovexme(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
G - One strap on the shoulder.
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by peteafrik88(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
E mi ke..?? I did all d above... Another 2 style shld be added to the collection sef
1. Carrying the bag on my head like a hawker
2. Dragging it on the floor behind me because I took a lot of books to skool which made the straps cut frequently....
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by EmmyDe25(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Did A back in high school and my university days... and F a couple of time when i was in primary school.
Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
amir_99:
Singing* ancient of days as old as you are old as you are.. You will never change

Rotflmao. . . You just made my night grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? by AndrewFlexx9(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
D is my Main Style right from Js1 to SS3...Am Still doing it in University...I jst love Sling Bags...D style all d way!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pharmacy And Pharmacology / WAEC Releases 91.38% Of 2013/2014 May/june Examination Results / Should Universities Regulate The Dressing Of Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.