Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Stock Market: A Rally You Must Not Miss - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market: A Rally You Must Not Miss (1423 Views)

Stock Market Rally Continues, Gain 0.27% / Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / The Nigeria Stock Market. A Lazy Man's Way Thinking Of Becoming Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stock Market: A Rally You Must Not Miss by Born2beRich1(m): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2013
Trading in different environments require the usual due diligence and as such, most investors need to remember to keep a very close eye on what their chosen market index does.

The equities' rally witnessed in recent time has left the Nigerian stock market sitting at a height not seen since the bubble burst in 2008. Such landmark is not limited to the Nigerian market alone as markets elsewhere have witnessed marked upswings with many witnessing near five-year high despite wider economic gloom.

The appetite for equities is feasible for further increase, as they are currently yielding more than their alternatives. Bond yields are still depressed. This is fuelled by unprecedented quantitative easing while the precious metal gold is also not in the good records of investors at present as it has so far recorded -17.8% loss in 2013 with silver recording a higher loss figure at -28.4%.

The Nigerian Stock Exchange Market CAP recently hit its 2008 peak at N12.6 trillion after some days of bulls rally. The FTSE 100 also reached its highest point since late 2000 after closing up while other indices like NASDAQ and Dow Jones earlier in the year, have equally attained their all time high.

A closer look at the performance of key stock markets of the G7countries, BRICs and Africa stock markets reveal that the Japanese Nikkei led the G7 with +27.84% YTD gains and closely followed by NASDAQ and German DAX with +16.10% and +8.01% YTD gains respectively.

Nigerian Stock Market led the African exchanges with +42.50% YTD gain as BRVM and Kenya market takes second and third with +34.29% and +32.03% gains respectively while the BRICs countries all recorded negative YTD returns.

Source: http://proshareng.com/news/20179/Stock-Market-A-rally-you-must-not-miss
Re: Stock Market: A Rally You Must Not Miss by stockbull(m): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2013
well done, born2berich
Re: Stock Market: A Rally You Must Not Miss by Born2beRich1(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2013
stockbull:

well done, born2berich

Thank you sir, na your foot step i dey follow. grin
Re: Stock Market: A Rally You Must Not Miss by slimsliz: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2013
pls i'm totaly new to d stock trading market,and i really want to invest in the market.....but my start up capital is only 5000 naira can i start with it.....pls i need ur guide on how to go about it if possible....here is my numba 08173722673 u can add me on whatsapp or email me @rexwilliams701@gmail.com.....i'll be more than happy to hear frm u.
Re: Stock Market: A Rally You Must Not Miss by stockbull(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
5,000 is too small but nevertheless you can invest in stock market by getting a stockbroker, register nse and cscs account and fund your account.we will try to get you some links to get the full details.start reading posts http://rs.gs/VU8 and learn how the market work
Re: Stock Market: A Rally You Must Not Miss by Born2beRich1(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2013
my brothers and sisters dis is d time to make money...do not say B2br didnt preach to u about it.
Re: Stock Market: A Rally You Must Not Miss by ihedioramma: 4:55am On Dec 25, 2013
Born 2be Rich: my brothers and sisters dis is d time to make money...do not say B2br didnt preach to u about it.
Were is the money coming from?
Re: Stock Market: A Rally You Must Not Miss by Born2beRich1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
ihedioramma: Were is the money coming from?

From investing in shares
Re: Stock Market: A Rally You Must Not Miss by ihedioramma: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

From investing in shares
NAME THE STOCK THAT CAN DO IT
Re: Stock Market: A Rally You Must Not Miss by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
stockbull: 5,000 is too small but nevertheless you can invest in stock market by getting a stockbroker, register nse and cscs account and fund your account.we will try to get you some links to get the full details.start reading posts http://rs.gs/VU8 and learn how the market work

With N5000 you can start investing in the stock market, I know some stockbrokers that can allow even N1000 provided the customer will invest regularly.
Re: Stock Market: A Rally You Must Not Miss by ihedioramma: 5:32am On Dec 27, 2013
emmanuel ewumi:

With N5000 you can start investing in the stock market, I know some stockbrokers that can allow even N1000 provided the customer will invest regularly.
NAME THEM AND HOW STRONG ARETJHEY?
Re: Stock Market: A Rally You Must Not Miss by Born2beRich1(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2013
ihedioramma: NAME THEM AND HOW STRONG ARETJHEY?

You be oga for stock investment na...follow stockbull thread smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? / N28.9bn Fraud: EFCC Arrests BGL Boss, Okumagba / EDC (edinar Coin) For Sale @ Reasonable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.