Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

He Want To Know More About Life In Serbia & Montenegro - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / He Want To Know More About Life In Serbia & Montenegro (2075 Views)

Nigerian In Serbia Or Neighbouring? Share Your Experience / Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla / Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Want To Know More About Life In Serbia & Montenegro by cydophobia(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hi all, Please I want to know more about living in Montenegro. As in searching for greener pasture.
Is the weather and citizen friendly?

Please your input will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.[b][/b]
Re: He Want To Know More About Life In Serbia & Montenegro by worry359(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
Do Nigerian youth sit lokking at an atlas (book of maps)
Trying to find names of countries that they can go to hussel?

So many poor and war torn countries turn up on questions.
Re: He Want To Know More About Life In Serbia & Montenegro by ike4live3: 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
If u don't have any nothing to offer then don't discourage and shut ur mouth
Re: He Want To Know More About Life In Serbia & Montenegro by Vicjustice: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2013
Please, Nairalanders, who of these 2 is doing a good Samaritan service:
1) Worry_359 who warns that there could be fire on the mountain, run-run-run, or
2) Ike4live3 who wants to encourage people to go on a trip to the mountain?

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Visa At The POE For A Nigerian Passport / Portugal Visa Application At Vfs Abuja / I Need Dollars In My Bank Of America Account, Good Rate Applies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.