Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 (66098 Views)

Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 / KPMG, Pricewaterhousecoopers, Ernst & Young RECRUITING. APPLY NOW / Aptitude Test Format For Ernst And Young, Kpmg And Pwc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by yetseyi(f): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=kcpumpin]
Ya I've been quite passive for a while. Will still be though. How u?

good oh still hoping for the best
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
kcpumpin:

Mike- longest time.. U have spoken well.. I was pressured beyond measure to put this absurd observation into writing cox I couldn't bear the distaste no more. What rubbish??
I imagine what he would have done if he got Shell job if Big4 job is freely possessing him like this?.

Hahahaha good to see Kc pumpin has not lost his vigour. Peeps like dat guy make us passive nowadayz. I've been kinda thinking, all dis big four companies or their clients which they audit, which Is bigger? Food for thought for that conceited fellow. Anyways, stay sharp bro.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by youdontknowme: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
OkaiCorne:
Nothing much, it's just that the strategies outlined in the foreign gmat includes enough effective shortcuts to get the correct answers thus, boosting your chances of passing. It makes difficult GMAT questions look very cheap compared to the local one. Besides questions are lifted there at times word for word. cool
just sent you a message thru nairaland concerning the kaplan GMAT, really need it bro. Your response would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by tunlex01(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hi guys. I'm kinda confused. I got a test invite from EY for wednesday aπϑ I have also been slated for a test on d same day by Workforce. I need advice from Ʊ guys.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by OkaiCorne(m): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
youdontknowme: just sent you a message thru nairaland concerning the kaplan GMAT, really need it bro. Your response would be highly appreciated. Thanks
I'm sorry I don't have the softcopy. But you can check www.kaptest.com to prepare. Hope this helps
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
tunlex01: Hi guys. I'm kinda confused. I got a test invite from EY for wednesday aπϑ I have also been slated for a test on d same day by Workforce. I need advice from Ʊ guys.

Nope, I wont ask for time difference btw ur tests or venue, or distance between unilag and amuwo odofin. I'll advice you. Do none. Write none. Just chill at home. Job would drop into your laps.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by koladecollins(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
kcpumpin:

This joboy, try to stay one place na.. U seem to want to be everywhere for no relevant reasons. Or is it the uncontrollable euphoria about securing a BIG 4 audit firm that is telling on u?
I hate to sound this way but I've noticed this your unseeming peurile attitude for quite a while. If u have any reasonable comment on any thread, make it and be done with it.
Stop forcing everyone to know that a BIG 4 just hired u cox whether u admit it or not that's in part what u have been doing..
Plz allow newer buddies to get around threads more carefully cox practically they need these info more than u do now..
And don't try to reply me sleezily. I know u have the right to do what or write wat u like, but consider the way u go about it.
Ask yourself as at this time last 6 months, would u have loved it if someone kept trolling all job threads aimlessly all because he/she had secured a job? Ask yourself? I remember how little u used to comment few months ago all bcox u were still an aspirer of job. Now recently, God blessed u with a secured job like many others, and instead of u to either use the opportunity to help others or be passive on threads like many of us are doing now u rather chose to feel complacent, smug and behave childish. Its bad..

Without noticing this behaviour in many other job threads I wouldn't have written all these..
How many of our fellow recent recruits do u see trolling job threads the way u are doing currently?
My advise for u is to Get busy quick and stop all these noise u make on NLand.. I wonder what u are doing on E&Y thread self if not that u want to make noise and advertise your new found job just as u have suceeded in doing in many other threads..

No grudges/ill-feelings intended o.. Just spewing my objective observations.. Grow up bro..
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by koladecollins(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
kcpumpin:

This joboy, try to stay one place na.. U seem to want to be everywhere for no relevant reasons. Or is it the uncontrollable euphoria about securing a BIG 4 audit firm that is telling on u?
I hate to sound this way but I've noticed this your unseeming peurile attitude for quite a while. If u have any reasonable comment on any thread, make it and be done with it.
Stop forcing everyone to know that a BIG 4 just hired u cox whether u admit it or not that's in part what u have been doing..
Plz allow newer buddies to get around threads more carefully cox practically they need these info more than u do now..
And don't try to reply me sleezily. I know u have the right to do what or write wat u like, but consider the way u go about it.
Ask yourself as at this time last 6 months, would u have loved it if someone kept trolling all job threads aimlessly all because he/she had secured a job? Ask yourself? I remember how little u used to comment few months ago all bcox u were still an aspirer of job. Now recently, God blessed u with a secured job like many others, and instead of u to either use the opportunity to help others or be passive on threads like many of us are doing now u rather chose to feel complacent, smug and behave childish. Its bad..

Without noticing this behaviour in many other job threads I wouldn't have written all these..
How many of our fellow recent recruits do u see trolling job threads the way u are doing currently?
My advise for u is to Get busy quick and stop all these noise u make on NLand.. I wonder what u are doing on E&Y thread self if not that u want to make noise and advertise your new found job just as u have suceeded in doing in many other threads..

No grudges/ill-feelings intended o.. Just spewing my objective observations.. Grow up bro..

If he truly got a big 4 firm, dn am surprised on why he wud trade any of d big 4 for EY. Coz of d 4 big fishes, EY seems to be d smallest.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by ednut1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
koladecollins:

If he truly got a big 4 firm, dn am surprised on why he wud trade any of d big 4 for EY. Coz of d 4 big fishes, EY seems to be d smallest.

abi, sometin fishy bout d dude
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by livelystone(f): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
tunlex01: Hi guys. I'm kinda confused. I got a test invite from EY for wednesday aπϑ I have also been slated for a test on d same day by Workforce. I need advice from Ʊ guys.

It depends on the time u have the two tests. I have both tests on wednesday too, but one is in the morning while the other is in the evening. The time difference will determine if u can write both.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by gathanson(f): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
I got an invite too,is there anybody dat has done the test b4 so dat we can know if the screening process at the test centre is strict cos I'm not in Lag presently don't know if I can send someone. cry
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by tunlex01(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
livelystone:

It depends on the time u have the two tests. I have both tests on wednesday too, but one is in the morning while the other is in the evening. The time difference will determine if u can write both.

thanks but it's just 30 mins difference
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2013
gathanson: I got an invite too,is there anybody dat has done the test b4 so dat we can know if the screening process at the test centre is strict cos I'm not in Lag presently don't know if I can send someone. cry

You want to send someone to write the test for you
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
gathanson: I got an invite too,is there anybody dat has done the test b4 so dat we can know if the screening process at the test centre is strict cos I'm not in Lag presently don't know if I can send someone. cry

Na wa ooooooo. Wonders shall never end. Tufia
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by ecolime(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
Na wao.. Nothing wey person no go read for nairaland shocked
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by okelondj: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
i also got the invitation,pls if anyone who knwz much abt the test shuld plss brief me about it and i will be glad if any1 can send me the copy of the gmat to my mail id lfdejay33@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by oggy89: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pls house, how can I get to d ican centre from mile2? Pls I require a quick response. Thank u
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2013
yetseyi: pls does anyone have soft copy of kaplan/foreign gmat, forward 2 yetseyi24k@gmail.com
Chk ur mail.. And distrubute to others.. Enjoy.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by gathanson(f): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2013
I just read this from the pple that did theirs for 2012:

D entry level test is usually done every 2yrs. It's strictly GMAT. Very difficult though. QuAntitative,verbal n sentence correction. Forget Diagrams n Vocabularies. U can still apply in 2yrs time if U re not still upto 26, 25 is usually d safest age though, cos pple who were 26 were bounced 2yrs ago. All d best in all U do... God's favours n guidiance. Cheers!
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by gathanson(f): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2013
Lewenski12:
Pls I need the soft copy too. gathanson@yahoo.com
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by drdams: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2013
Lewenski12:
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2013
Lewenski12:

bro abeg send to friendlike007@yahoo.com

thanks man!
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by OkaiCorne(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2013
Lewenski12:
Oga mi pls send a copy to treelinks@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by swagoon: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2013
Fellas...i got an invite too but nothin was said about dresscode, is it business casual? Or corporate dressn?....pls help on that for those who have written dis test before.
And, are we supposed to prnt out the invite? Thanks.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by FirstPrinciple(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2013
pls O! GMAT soft copy..... xprinciple88@gmail.com
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by swagoon: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2013
OkaiCorne:
Oga mi pls send a copy to treelinks90@gmail.com. Thanks a lot

Abeg mk i no carry last oo...pls 4ward to fasasis@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by gathanson(f): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by swagoon: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2013
Fellas...i got an invite too but nothin was said about dresscode, is it business casual? Or corporate dressn?....pls help on that for those who have written dis test before.
And, are we supposed to prnt out the invite? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by lippypearl: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2013
Pls guys how do I get to d venue Ican centre from Cele xpress .pls its urgent
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by yetseyi(f): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2013
@principle, Okaicorne, buchaisky,swagon, dr adams and okey lon dj chek ur mail
pls distibute to odas Im out of MB

Lewenski12:

Lewenski God bless you plenty
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by FirstPrinciple(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2013
Thanks @ yetty mama and John nana
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by uwa007: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
pls help me with the foreign GMAT...SEND TO MY MAIL:ireneegbele@yahoo.com
youdontknowme: just sent you a message thru nairaland concerning the kaplan GMAT, really need it bro. Your response would be highly appreciated. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.