Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 (66093 Views)

Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 / KPMG, Pricewaterhousecoopers, Ernst & Young RECRUITING. APPLY NOW / Aptitude Test Format For Ernst And Young, Kpmg And Pwc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2013
pls help me with the material.tochukwuefochi@yahoo.com
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by doncassey(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
i don tire, when will our result be released.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by blueheffner(m): 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
Jst heard anoda batch is writing on the 28th of august,wednesday,e be like say na the whole Nigeria Ey wan sample finish oo,the result might take a while sha,and there'll be a high cut off mark am guessing, cos considering the population and the exam wasn't difficult
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by akinola02: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
blueheffner: Jst heard anoda batch is writing on the 28th of august,wednesday,e be like say na the whole Nigeria Ey wan sample finish oo,the result might take a while sha,and there'll be a high cut off mark am guessing, cos considering the population and the exam wasn't difficult

If it s true that another batch is writing on wednesday, it must be experienced and nt graduate trainee. Som did theirs last week. Though the one we did is done n dusted. Bt the result might take a while cos of the experienced level test. They will need 2 sit on hw 2 absolve both. Meehn! We need God's favour
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by doncassey(m): 6:22am On Aug 27, 2013
@akinola, pls do u have an insider to substantiate what u are saying or u are just using ur instinct and ve all d results bn marked?
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by ecolime(m): 6:57am On Aug 27, 2013
don cassey: @akinola, pls do u have an insider to substantiate what u are saying or u are just using ur instinct and ve all d results bn marked?
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by akinola02: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author=ecolime][/quote]

That's hw far I can give u the info. Let's jst expect the best n give God all the glory. Though the questions may be simple like som one said, bt we need favour. All u need nw is put it at His feet.(GOD)
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by blueheffner(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2013
@akinola,its not experienced hire o,cos I have a friend who gate crashed on the 24th becos he wasn't invited and now he got his invite for wednesday 28th of august, he is even thinking of going again,so its the same graduate trainee jare,I guess they are not contempted with the with the population they've sampled yet,we can only hope for Gods grace cos it will be very competitive at the end of the day
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by doncassey(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2013
how many dey wan collect. This country is so pathetic
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by ecolime(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2013
blueheffner: @akinola,its not experienced hire o,cos I have a friend who gate crashed on the 24th becos he wasn't invited and now he got his invite for wednesday 28th of august, he is even thinking of going again,so its the same graduate trainee jare,I guess they are not contempted with the with the population they've sampled yet,we can only hope for Gods grace cos it will be very competitive at the end of the day
Mehn... Can't believe people are still being called for test. Did the test early this month and the turnout was really massive. The ICAN hall is as large as a standard football pitch and yet it was filled to capacity. As my batch was leaving the hall, another set started trooping in droves shocked . I guess their cutoff mark will be very high. Getting a job in Naija is not for the faint hearted. No be beans at all.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by emeeco(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
akinola02:

That's hw far I can give u the info. Let's jst expect the best n give God all the glory. Though the questions may be simple like som one said, bt we need favour. All u need nw is put it at His feet.(GOD)
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by emeeco(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
akinola02:

I took the test, basically GMAT, and didn't find it easy, nor did I finish with the time given. Does that mean I should forget about the result and move on with my life, as at best I'm expecting to score between 50 and 60. and a high pass rate will mean I will fall below a reasonable percentile.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by akinola02: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
blueheffner: @akinola,its not experienced hire o,cos I have a friend who gate crashed on the 24th becos he wasn't invited and now he got his invite for wednesday 28th of august, he is even thinking of going again,so its the same graduate trainee jare,I guess they are not contempted with the with the population they've sampled yet,we can only hope for Gods grace cos it will be very competitive at the end of the day

I heard frm a reliable source dat it was experienced hire. But if it were graduate trainee, it should be a good news. The logic is simple; after the first test we did, was ther any other publication 4 recruitment? NO! Your frend dat got the invite must have applied during the first one. Invariable, they need more hire. It was nt as if they were trying 2 sample the whole applicants. If they were cool wif the one we did, they wouldn't av sent more invite. In the mean time, let's hope 4 the best
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by tunlex01(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Result is out..check your mail
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
result just rolled in. lol
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by akinola02: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
tunlex01: Result is out..check your mail

Hws ur result? Yet to receive mail o
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by akinola02: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF: result just rolled in. lol

Pls tell the house nw. Hw is ur result? Yet to receive mail
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
akinola02:

Pls tell the house nw. Hw is ur result? Yet to receive mail
perhaps, u are successful.
surprisingly, didn't make it to d next stage (interview stage). pretty funny though
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by akinola02: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Is there any one that has received a congratulatory msg? Am yet to get a mail o.
Bt I knw my God is control sha
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by kedra(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
Am yet to receive any mail ooo
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
akinola02: Is there any one that has received a congratulatory msg? Am yet to get a mail o.
Bt I knw my God is control sha
I don't think dey r done compiling all d result.. A lady I met @ d centr jst calld sayin she got a msg.. Tho not successful.. Let's jst keep our fingers crossd
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by akinola02: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lewenski12:
I don't think dey r done compiling all d result.. A lady I met @ d centr jst calld sayin she got a msg.. Tho not successful.. Let's jst keep our fingers crossd

Let's spread the news ooo. Has any body in the house received a success msg?
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by ecolime(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
I'm expectant... Temperature rising
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by akinola02: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
ecolime: I'm expectant... Temperature rising

LOLZ relax nw. It is well.
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by ecolime(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
akinola02:

LOLZ relax nw. It is well.
Amen. Thanks
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Magicalgrace: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
sadGot a regret mail.it is well o
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by akinola02: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Does it means dt no body in the house got a congratulatory msg or wat?
Pls dnt keep the info. Let's share it
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by akinola02: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
don cassey: how many dey wan collect. This country is so pathetic

@ don cassey let's hear frm u o. Nw dat the result is out
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by Ornaments(f): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
yet to receive my mail. Pls who's got an idea ow their interview is and what its all abt. thnx
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by akinola02: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ornaments':
yet to receive my mail. Pls who's got an idea ow their interview is and what its all abt. thnx

Let's get a feedback first. U'll get to knw afterwards. Bt jst wondering o. None has come up wit a success story
Re: Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 by akinola02: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ornaments':

Feedback frm dem first. Afterwards, u'll get to knw hw 2 prepare 4 d interview.
Jst wondering. The thread is nt flowing as expected nw dat d result is out.
I've missed cassey n co

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.