Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Qualities Of A 'Real' Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Of A 'Real' Man (4531 Views)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by acidtalk: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
^^^

Isn't it obvious this thread was meant for MEN (REAL MEN) and NOT boys.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Mynd44: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
acidtalk: ^^^

Isn't it obvious this thread was meant for MEN (REAL MEN) and NOT boys.
"Was meant for" who is it meant for now?
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by acidtalk: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
"Was meant for" who is it meant for now?

Okay you win! Now can we concentrate on the Qualities Of A REAL Man?
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Mynd44: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
acidtalk:

Okay you win! Now can we concentrate on the Qualities Of A REAL Man?
First of all, Define what and who a real man is
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by acidtalk: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
nothing to define again. It is all stated up there.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by PrettieJ(f): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mynd_44: Silly list.......how can you expect me to leave the remote when I have a match coming up?
so u won't leave the remote for me.....?
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Mynd44: 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
PrettieJ:
so u won't leave the remote for me.....?
Huh?
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Candyness(f): 1:04am On Jun 17, 2013
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. That is my definition of a real man.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by acidtalk: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2013
This sounds like a real, strong and brave man at that.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
Nashville:

Absolute rubbish. Must your "real man" be poor? A man must not live a sad and pitiful life to be termed a real man. And I can assure you most 9ja girls will never marry your definition of a real man!
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Pianobender: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2013
[quote][/quote][color=#006600][/color] winkI feel u joOr. Dude z talkin bout a real egolistic poor man. . . . . .
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by acidtalk: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pianobender: [color=#006600][/color] winkI feel u joOr. Dude z talkin bout a real egolistic poor man. . . . . .

Explain!
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abeg abeg abeg, what kind of Qualities of a "real" man are these
What I see here are qualities of a "perfect" man and we all know they don't exsist. NL guys gan, most can't match a quarter of d qualities listed here. So pls rephrase the title of ur topic Bro.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by remsonik(f): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
@op then I presume there re no 'real' men on planet earth.maybe the real men are aliens.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by acidtalk: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS?
This punk that pasted this crap should be banned for life.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
acidtalk: Other Definition Of A Real Man Include;

* He will rather go into the room and sleep or read the dailies than struggling with the remote control with his wife and children.

* He knows the tedious house chores in the home and will do them all before his woman even thinks of asking for assistance.

* He will never request financial support from his wife but drop his last dime for the upkeep of the home.

* He doesn't raise a eye brow at his wife's salary and income even though she might be earning more than him.

* He will NEVER deprive his wife or children anything even when they have come up with behaviors that made him weep in private.

* He places his wife and children's wants even before his own needs.

* He never thinks cooking or doing the families laundry is a favour from pluto. He sees it as a treat even when the wife see it as a huge favour.

* He never tries to win argument with his voice being the loudest or having the last say. Rather he wins every argument with his silence and soft words.
Yo, biitch, you need to shut the fcck up. Quick!
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Silly list.......how can you expect me to leave the remote when I have a match coming up?
...and wifey wants to watch "abelejayan". What a disgusting thread.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Popowaa: So u will be fighting over the remote with ur children abi?
Five words. Go and read your books. grin
Popowaa: So u will be fighting over the remote with ur children abi?
Five words. Go and read your books.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by GoodFaith: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
acidtalk:

Asking for her financial assistance when the need so arises not measuring how much he is spending and comparing it with how much his partner is bringing.

He should let them have their way with it comes to tv issues. Aside the news, watching of tv (even when it comes to soccer) could be watched out or postponed.

You are so Dumb
A wife that make money and contribute to the family is a committed wife
By a wife contributing her hard ear money - that make her have more stalk in the marriage
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by HarryPotter22: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
In other words, @OP, a man does not exist or a man is an alien.

Cos no male human being currently on planet earth can do all those things u enumerated.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by 2sexyus: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
sanb: Haha Lol; he won’t win if he tries struggling with the remote control with his wife/kids; so when there’s a football match going on….rather than watch the match, he’ll go and read the dailies ehh…..

For this point, a real man will never request financial assistance from his wife when he’s broke; I’ll call such a man a proud man.

What exactly is wrong if he asks his wife for financial assistance when he’s broke? I see nothing wrong there…..I thought the wife acts as a helper for her husband and if her husband is broke; then why not?

I think it’s more of an ego thing if a man as you say never asks a dime from his wife to feed his family when he’s currently not able to do so…...

As his wife; I’ll not even wait for it to get to that stage before I provide cover so that my hubby won’t need to stress himself unnecessarily out of not being able to provide for the up-keep of the home……

It's not a matter of being proud, but the level of independent development of his mind.

For me, it would be hard for me to ask. Not because of pride; I am not just used to it. I would feel awkward.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by GoodFaith: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
sanb: Haha Lol; he won’t win if he tries struggling with the remote control with his wife/kids; so when there’s a football match going on….rather than watch the match, he’ll go and read the dailies ehh…..

For this point, a real man will never request financial assistance from his wife when he’s broke; I’ll call such a man a proud man.

What exactly is wrong if he asks his wife for financial assistance when he’s broke? I see nothing wrong there…..I thought the wife acts as a helper for her husband and if her husband is broke; then why not?

I think it’s more of an ego thing if a man as you say never asks a dime from his wife to feed his family when he’s currently not able to do so…...

As his wife; I’ll not even wait for it to get to that stage before I provide cover so that my hubby won’t need to stress himself unnecessarily out of not being able to provide for the up-keep of the home……

May the Lord bless you
Grant you a good man that will need you need in all area
for will to commit and support your marriage
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thanks for your kind words...... smiley
GoodFaith:
May the Lord bless you
Grant you a good man that will need you need in all area
for will to commit and support your marriage
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by troy20(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
mr acidtalk you give idealistic perspectives of real men hoping to impress the women here.but its even sadly too good to be true for them.you dont let urself be drawn by a womans perspective of a real man.it doesnt make you a man to start with you wussy cvnt.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by oyinbogirl(f): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mynd_44:
And if she can't sleep without me close by, she can come rest her head on my legs on the couch.

cheesy wink
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Homguy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Copying and pasting unrealistic American gibberish! Am sure the original author aint an African
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by 2sexyus: 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
sanb: Well, from a ladies perspective, I don't see anything wrong if a wife wants to contribute financially to the paying of bills in the household. I know some men might not really like the idea as you said; but, be rest assured that some husbands do appreciate their wife's financial contribution; especially if it occurs that the husband runs into some financial difficulties....the wife can assist until her husband gets back financial again.....

This is the 21st century; and gone are the days when it's purely the responsibility of the man to "Pay all the bills in the household". I see nothing wrong if a woman wants to contribute (which I would advice IMHO).....I see it as the "RIGHT THING TO DO" so that the taking care of the financial aspect of the family is not left entirely to her husband.

After all, it is a family unit; hence; both the husband and wife should make a contribution to help each other out in order to reduce any financial stress/strain that might occur within the family.
I do appreciate the contribution from her end. If she does it, I will accept it. The ish is me ASKING for it.

Besides, if my GF should give me cash just help me out with some things. Bet it that I would refund it when it's due. That's just me.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nice one..... cheesy
2sexy.us:
I do appreciate the contribution from her end. If she does it, I will accept it. The ish is me ASKING for it.

Don't forget to add interest as well when you refund the cash... grin grin cool
2sexy.us:
Besides, if my GF should give me cash just help me out with some things. Bet it that I would refund it when it's due. That's just me.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" / Why Do Girls Have More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys On NL? / Read Why We Should Sleep Nak3d Tonight, Especially With our Boo Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.