Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:44 AM

Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements (6871 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2013
deols:

Mokola to Ojoo took him how many years? Even Akala had to re award street lights ptoject for the same road.That is a major road and is expected to be working for the next 25 years at least but you will agree that it is not neatly done, the street lights are an embarrassment, no road signs are on it, no traffic light.

When I spoke of the bad roads he commissioned, I mean the ones running in between 'comppunds'

And all you mentioned are what Ladoja did in 4yrs. stop talking of the opposition because he created them. Adedibu helped him win his elections. If he knew he didnt need the old man, nor would he keep to their agreement, why go to him in the first place?

wasn't Adedibu alive when Lam was governor? A governor, who was chief security officer and could not keep his state safe does not deserve to have been there.

That Ibadan is Clean beats all Ladoja achieved hands down.

There is no doubt that Ladoja started well but he lost it along the way. We cant start hoping that he would not lose it again. We cannot gamble with our future.

I am a Muslim btw, no church going.
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2013
deols:

Mokola to Ojoo took him how many years? Even Akala had to re award street lights ptoject for the same road.That is a major road and is expected to be working for the next 25 years at least but you will agree that it is not neatly done, the street lights are an embarrassment, no road signs are on it, no traffic light.

When I spoke of the bad roads he commissioned, I mean the ones running in between 'comppunds'

And all you mentioned are what Ladoja did in 4yrs. stop talking of the opposition because he created them. Adedibu helped him win his elections. If he knew he didnt need the old man, nor would he keep to their agreement, why go to him in the first place?

wasn't Adedibu alive when Lam was governor? A governor, who was chief security officer and could not keep his state safe does not deserve to have been there.

That Ibadan is Clean beats all Ladoja achieved hands down.

There is no doubt that Ladoja started well but he lost it along the way. We cant start hoping that he would not lose it again. We cannot gamble with our future.

I am a Muslim btw, no church going.
U dey call lam of all people. Lam was a big disappointment. Between akala and lam I don't know know who is worst. Me I don go church. I see u later. When you I come back, and I will show u y the first two years of ladojo ls better than what u guys are celebrating. Ajimobi was sinking bore hole and distributing school materials before the he became governor. We called him omoiluabi than schools like bashorun high school is in a bad state now that he is the governor . (unless demand Don do am now)
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by Olaone1: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2013
deols:

I thought you are a progressive o.

you fall my hand sad

Alhaja is unwooable grin
I am a progressive as far as it doesn't mean being an ACN lackey.

But, I no wan fall your hand o, my one and only Alhaja.

If total support for Ajimobi is what I have to give for you to be wooable, then yes, count me in. As long as it fetches me you. wink wink
Deal, Deols?
Re: Opposition Lawmakers Hail Ajimobi's Achievements by kaze4blues(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Oppositions are but few in the oyo state house of assembly! They are well out numbered even when a vote is casted against a decision!

If they wanna act tough, they will suffer!!! And their own share of 'ghana-must-go' according to political right in Nigeria go dey jump them pass be that!

Mumu...get ur facts right next time b4 u spit rubbish. ACN av 14 honorables in oyo state house of assembly, pdp has 10 while accord party has 8 members

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense / EFCC Case: I Will prove my innocence — Mark Obisesan / Can A Woman Be Nigeria First President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.