Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Yomatech Is Recruiting - Oil & Gas in Abu Dhabi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Yomatech Is Recruiting - Oil & Gas in Abu Dhabi (2283 Views)

Male & Female Drivers Needed In Abu Dhabi / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Massive Recruitment For Fresh Graduate And Experienced In Oiland Gas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomatech Is Recruiting - Oil & Gas in Abu Dhabi by lacicrips(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2013
Yomatech is urgently looking for Nigeria Manpower to work in their company in Abu Dhabi in Oil and Gas sector.

Position 1: Reservoir Geologist
i.Work Location: Abu Dhabi

ii. Job Purpose: Performs and reviews geological studies. Evaluates hydrocarbon prospects and undeveloped discoveries in terms of potential reserves within the Company’s concessional areas. Prepares recommendations for Supervisor’s approval, for further exploration, delineation and appraisal work. Activities cover all exploration, appraisal and delineation wells in the Company’s concession areas.

iii.Minimum Requirements: Education: B.sc in Geology or equivalent Experience: 5 years experience in geological work in the oil industry, including 2years in field operations experience and very good knowledge of English.

iv.Age: Up to 55 years

Position 2.Reservoir Engineer

ii.Job Purpose: Performs variety of reservoir engineering duties related to gathering and analysis of data, appraisal and monitoring of well and reservoir performance, estimating reserves and predicting future performance to ensure optimum recovery. Utilizes the available computer facilities/applications to perform assigned duties in an efficient manner.

iii.Minimum Requirements: Education: Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering discipline.

Experience: 5 years experience of Petroleum Engineering of which 3 years in Reservoir Engineering including computer applications and very good knowledge of English

Position 3: Petrophycist

ii.Job Purpose: Develops effective logging programs for precise evaluation/diagnosis of the well integrity parameters/problems. Performs the interpretation of acquired log data and provide WI team with expert recommendation. Follows up the execution of remedial actions to ensure the integrity compliance of all wells. Reviews existing and new developed technologies for possible applications in improving/analyzing WI problem/solutions.

iii.Minimum Requirements: Education: Bachelor Degree in Petroleum or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. Experience: 5-6 years experience in cased hole logging tools and their interpretation. Exposure to well integrity evaluation and problem diagnosis, preferable, strong knowledge about Petroleum Engineering standards, specially the well integrity engineering and operations. Very good knowledge of English.

Position 4: Petroleum Engineer (Completion Practice) i.Work Location: Abu Dhabi

ii.Job Purpose: 1) Conducts necessary audit, review well completion, workovers drilling and other related petroleum engineering operations programs reports in accordance with company objectives and standards. 2) Designs planned wells for operation adhering to the integrity standards of AMA-OPCO. 3) Supervises and ensures proper computerized data storing related to well completion and testing, down hole problems and completion failures.

iii.Minimum Requirements: Education: B.sc in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering discipline Experience: Minimum of 5 years relevant experience of all aspects of Petroleum Engineering Operations.

iv.Age: Up to 55 years.

Method of Application Please Forward CV (In word Format only) 1 week from today to recruitment@yomatech.com.
Re: Yomatech Is Recruiting - Oil & Gas in Abu Dhabi by lacicrips(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2013
Let me know if you sent in your CV or application. I can put in a recommendation for you as the owner is a very good friend.

Goodluck!
Re: Yomatech Is Recruiting - Oil & Gas in Abu Dhabi by obinna002: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
no be only goodluck na badluck
Re: Yomatech Is Recruiting - Oil & Gas in Abu Dhabi by lacicrips(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
obinna002: no be only goodluck na badluck
Have you visited the company's website? They're an oil servicing firm in warri and Port-harcourt. We did some IT consulting gig for them last year. So I know for sure this isn't a false or misleading ad.
Re: Yomatech Is Recruiting - Oil & Gas in Abu Dhabi by SaintChukz(m): 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
@lacicrips i would like to discuss some stuff with u...could u plz send me a mail @ louchuks at gmail dot com. Thanks
Re: Yomatech Is Recruiting - Oil & Gas in Abu Dhabi by etim4uniuyo(m): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
lacicrips: Let me know if you sent in your CV or application. I can put in a recommendation for you as the owner is a very good friend.

Goodluck!
please help me work there too am a Chemical Engineer 07067781908.ITA ETIM
Re: Yomatech Is Recruiting - Oil & Gas in Abu Dhabi by Mornah25: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2013
lacicrips: Yomatech is urgently looking for Nigeria Manpower to work in their company in Abu Dhabi in Oil and Gas sector.

Position 1: Reservoir Geologist

ii. Job Purpose: Performs and reviews geological studies. Evaluates hydrocarbon prospects and undeveloped discoveries in terms of potential reserves within the Company’s concessional areas. Prepares recommendations for Supervisor’s approval, for further exploration, delineation and appraisal work. Activities cover all exploration, appraisal and delineation wells in the Company’s concession areas.

iii.Minimum Requirements: Education: B.sc in Geology or equivalent Experience: 5 years experience in geological work in the oil industry, including 2years in field operations experience and very good knowledge of English.

Position 2.Reservoir Engineer

ii.Job Purpose: Performs variety of reservoir engineering duties related to gathering and analysis of data, appraisal and monitoring of well and reservoir performance, estimating reserves and predicting future performance to ensure optimum recovery. Utilizes the available computer facilities/applications to perform assigned duties in an efficient manner.

iii.Minimum Requirements: Education: Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering discipline.

Experience: 5 years experience of Petroleum Engineering of which 3 years in Reservoir Engineering including computer applications and very good knowledge of English

Position 3: Petrophycist

ii.Job Purpose: Develops effective logging programs for precise evaluation/diagnosis of the well integrity parameters/problems. Performs the interpretation of acquired log data and provide WI team with expert recommendation. Follows up the execution of remedial actions to ensure the integrity compliance of all wells. Reviews existing and new developed technologies for possible applications in improving/analyzing WI problem/solutions.

iii.Minimum Requirements: Education: Bachelor Degree in Petroleum or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. Experience: 5-6 years experience in cased hole logging tools and their interpretation. Exposure to well integrity evaluation and problem diagnosis, preferable, strong knowledge about Petroleum Engineering standards, specially the well integrity engineering and operations. Very good knowledge of English.

Position 4: Petroleum Engineer (Completion Practice) i.Work Location: Abu Dhabi

ii.Job Purpose: 1) Conducts necessary audit, review well completion, workovers drilling and other related petroleum engineering operations programs reports in accordance with company objectives and standards. 2) Designs planned wells for operation adhering to the integrity standards of AMA-OPCO. 3) Supervises and ensures proper computerized data storing related to well completion and testing, down hole problems and completion failures.

iii.Minimum Requirements: Education: B.sc in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering discipline Experience: Minimum of 5 years relevant experience of all aspects of Petroleum Engineering Operations.

iv.Age: Up to 55 years.

Method of Application Please Forward CV (In word Format only) 1 week from today to recruitment@yomatech.com.
@OP,please am a Geologist with over 5 years experience in the downstream sector (Logistics,sales and marketing). Can I apply?

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee At Japaul Oil And Maritime Services / Africa Circle Pollution Management Limited / Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.