Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] (63411 Views)

Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) / Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) / Tade Ogidan Didnt Beat His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by ogusbaba1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
Movie Producer Tade Ogidan Batters Wife
Her name is Yewande Ogidan and her hubby is celebrated movie producer Tade Ogidan. He beat her yesterday Thursday, June 13,2013. They have three kids together.

This is sad and i hope this embarrasses him into stopping this act as the email i got says he beat his first wife till she ran. Yewande is his second wife. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER IS WRONG!

How long has this been going on?is this the first time?oh my goodness. I hope she has family and friends at this time to support her.

Source: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/movie-producer-tade-ogidan-batters-wife.html

3 Likes

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by donem: 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hmm!
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by ZACHIE: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
wen sili man name na OGIDAN, fia suppose catch the waif now
Ogidan oni she barber ki aja de be lo ge run

That is OGIDAn for you

14 Likes

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by unlessgod: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
HE SHUD BE OUT OF HIS SENSES MSTEEECH

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by peteremu(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
what actually does this men gain beating up their wives?
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by obyrich(m): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
SHE GLOSSED OVER SUCH A SERIOUS RED FLAG DURING COURTSHIP HOPING THAT MAYBE HE WOULD CHANGE. CELEBRITY MARRIAGE AND ITS WAHALA.

2 Likes

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Sanboy25: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
He didn't hear what happened to the man who slapped his wife...
He'll soon get to know grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
I just hope he'll be able to flex his muscles when he meets his match someday. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by AbuMikey(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
Dat man na wrestler ni?
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by missade(f): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
Regardless of alleged wrongs, its just wrong to hit a woman. Violence shouldn't be condoned in any relationship, be it from the male or female.

Afterall, there are many wrongs men commit against women grin
And we all need to control our anger, what if she slumped? It won't be a case of wife battery but murder!

1 Like

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by ogusbaba1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
bad
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
what a coward! He should come and square with me and i will beat the blackness from his face!

12 Likes

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by ifebosco: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
eazzzy1: i totally condemn the act of wife beating, and i know its very shameful, but the question should be asked what did she do to him?
very stupid question,if it was sister

4 Likes

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
This our nigerian men sef
Na wa for una o

3 Likes

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by DaVinChiSam(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
Some men self... beat your wives only with yer banana... tha's the only beating allowed... cool cool

9 Likes

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by ifebosco: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
3ace:
Seriously too, what came to my mind when I first saw the caption was that she must have done something bad to him necessitating him to vent his anger on her. But after seeing those bruises on her face. Omo I just weak o. Tade haba, there are more matured ways of punishing a wife. Abi you bi agbero ni?
please just tell one mature way of punishing a woman

7 Likes

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Joshcoli(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
The beaten looks like say na movie.... The guy is
Looking for video clips of wife beating, our
Actors no dey act this part well
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Policewoman(f): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
I hope the man will not blame it on PMS. Lol. But seriously, men abeg stop beating your wives. It is barbaric.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
ogusbaba1: Movie Producer Tade Ogidan Batters Wife
Her name is Yewande Ogidan and her hubby is celebrated movie producer Tade Ogidan. He beat her yesterday Thursday, June 13,2013. They have three kids together.

This is sad and i hope this embarrasses him into stopping this act as [size=18pt]the email i got says he beat his first wife till she ran. Yewande is his second wife[/size]. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER IS WRONG!

How long has this been going on?is this the first time?oh my goodness. I hope she has family and friends at this time to support her.

Source: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/movie-producer-tade-ogidan-batters-wife.html

Okokobioko!!!
The bulala that was used on Apollonia is always waiting for Scholastica

2 Likes

Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by horlajide: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
For a renowned movie icon its a shame.
Considering the fact that he is a movies producer, I hope they won't spin the story like music producer K-solo and wife, who claimed the battered images of his wife was from a scene for a movie which we are yet to see. Ridiculous!
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Stalemate(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
Then he should be ready to face-off with me because i be human rig.h.t AGBERO...! Wanna go wine wit my dumb-bell.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Uziehot(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
eazzzy1: i totally condemn the act of wife beating, and i know its very shameful, but the question should be asked what did she do to him?
bt do u support d idea of wife sacking?
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Policewoman: I hope the man will not blame it on PMS. Lol. But seriously, men abeg stop beating your wives. It is barbaric.

She probably came on and displaced the first wife
Hehehehehehe
It suits her right

First wife don run
yewande don run
Sister Uloma go soon carry im bags enter
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by musulumi(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Has there been enacted any law That says a erred woman shouldn't be disciplined?
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by double08(m): 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
Na film trick
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
DaVinChiSam: Some men self... beat your wives only with yer banana... tha's the only beating allowed... cool cool
lol grin you wicked o.that punishment too much o.how you go use penis punish me grin
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Policewoman(f): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
As he don dey beat him 2nd wife, it means he is fed up with her. LOL. Maybe he is preparing for wife no. 3.
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by deeptesting(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
I don`t support wife beating but honestly women can sometimes push you to the wall...Mr. Ogidan should have known that there are more better ways to handle them....
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
engineerd: what a coward! He should come and square with me and i will beat the blackness from his face!
grin grin
Re: Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
ifebosco: please just tell one mature way of punishing a woman

IN BED! DOG*GY STYLE WHILE TUGGING AT HER HAIR!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot / Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) / Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.