Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Do I Still Stand A Chance? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Still Stand A Chance? (6837 Views)

She's 17 And I'm 30; Do I Stand A Chance With Her? / Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? / Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by annita19(f): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2013
190:

lets talk on fb smiley

Are we still friends on Facebook? I don't think so wink

MRbrownJAY:

is that not what he did? didnt he take her on holiday after her evil deed, before dumping her for good?

After her evil deed? Wow you sure know me very well.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by 190: 12:08am On Jun 19, 2013
^ i know so.. check your inbox u should see my msgs boo smiley
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by pleep(m): 12:08am On Jun 19, 2013
annita19:

Are we still friends on Facebook? I don't think so wink

After her evil deed? Wow you sure know me very well.
^ yes, killing a dudes momma is not cool
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by annita19(f): 12:09am On Jun 19, 2013
pleep: ^ yes, killing a dudes momma is not cool

Not funny
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by pleep(m): 12:24am On Jun 19, 2013
annita19:

Not funny
I know, which is why you shouldnt have done it.

ur lucky this guy doesnt have u arrested
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by 190: 12:24am On Jun 19, 2013
pleep phuck off my girl undecided
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by pleep(m): 12:25am On Jun 19, 2013
oh grow up sir. This is a momma killer
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by 190: 12:27am On Jun 19, 2013
^be warned ive bin on anita for years now so phuck off undecided
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by pleep(m): 12:30am On Jun 19, 2013
I'm not trying to get with "your girl" i have one in real life... i think its time u got one too. wink
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by 190: 12:30am On Jun 19, 2013
pleep: I'm not trying to get with "your girl" i have one in real life... i think its time u got one too. wink

i have severals but anita is special so now can u leave her be angry
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by pleep(m): 12:40am On Jun 19, 2013
not until i find out why she killed her boyfriends mother
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Mynd44: 12:44am On Jun 19, 2013
pleep: not until i find out why she killed her boyfriends mother
Wicked cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by 190: 12:51am On Jun 19, 2013

are u a police undecided
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by annita19(f): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2013

Can you please this nonsense already? It's not funny you know cry
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2013
annita19:

Can you please this nonsense already? It's not funny you know cry
Maybe you should clear the air then. Silence them!
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Kslib(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2013
Jisos chrawst!!! @OP,Why did you kill your boyfriend's mum? @pleep,thanks for letting us know what she did...

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by dBard: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2013
Les: i second dis nigga based on one side... The other side. My gf is way too far head over me dat she even calls me her husband, tho she's not d desperate type. That is because she did something very bad to me, and after she's hurt me so much and I forgave (literay) that wen she began to love me more. But then, i forgave literay, there's a probability dat i'll do exactly wat ur bf did, op.

U guys only dated 4 just a year and 2months, we've dated for two years now, and am planning to extend it to 10years, and during dat period of 10yrs, i'll show her d best of love, care, attention and affection and make her fall completely inlove wit me and break up with her for no just reason and move on with my life, by then, her mates don marry finish.... Getting back at her for wat she did to me yrs back then...

Now back to d matter, just like killz says, he's getting back at u maybe with d intention of coming back based on one side o, or he's getting back at u with d intention of not coming back just like i'l just do in futre.
Well, in either ways, there's a getting back for a crime done and u should just deal with it cos u called for it. So, it's either u move on with ur life, which I tink is better, or u keep waiting for him bearing it mind dat time waits for nobody!!

Had a similar experience. So much love after d Bleep up. didn't do Wat u said above tho. Much too kind/ had too much pity.
@o.p. Guys deal wit hurt in different ways. Sexkillz was right. He's on d rebound tin. He still cares f u tho, hence d fronting. My advice, see him one last time, look him in d eye n bare ur mind, don't beg, but let him know how u feel. He needs t deal / come t terms.with his hurt. At d end, he might come back, he might not, u just have t keep an open mind. Speaking outta experience here.
PS; hope Wat ur feeling is not motivated by guilt. undecided
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by pleep(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
^ why wouldn't she be guilty. She is a Murderah~! angry
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by 190: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Mr Man, u wan blind me?
grin grin grin
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
The boyfriend is my type of guy,I remember doing the same to my ex after I caught her with a guy,I just pretended nothing happened and affirmed my undying love for her,fast forward 3 months later,I ended the relationship without any reason but she knew I never forgave,she texted,called and begged.she calls this days but I don't pick up,.............moral of the story,you don't want to hurt a sadist cos I enjoyed her pain the way I am enjoying the Op's pain

4 Likes

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
annita19:

She ain't hotter than me, sorry smiley
I am guessing that's the guy's pic on your profile,well trust me,the guy deserves a hotter babe.move on or better still kill the guy,keep him in your close and he would be yours forever
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by pleep(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
uche16: The boyfriend is my type of guy,I remember doing the same to my ex after I caught her with a guy,I just pretended nothing happened and affirmed my undying love for her,fast forward 3 months later,I ended the relationship without any reason but she knew I never forgave,she texted,called and begged.she calls this days but I don't pick up,.............moral of the story,you don't want to hurt a sadist cos I enjoyed her pain the way I am enjoying the Op's pain
Lol yup. There are some people who are the nicest, normalest people in the world but when you cross them they turn into the coldest nigga in africa. grin

@ op is he dating another black chick?

3 Likes

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Les: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
uche16: The boyfriend is my type of guy,I remember doing the same to my ex after I caught her with a guy,I just pretended nothing happened and affirmed my undying love for her,fast forward 3 months later,I ended the relationship without any reason but she knew I never forgave,she texted,called and begged.she calls this days but I don't pick up,.............moral of the story,you don't want to hurt a sadist cos I enjoyed her pain the way I am enjoying the Op's pain
bad man. Read my previous post, should i go ahead with it I swear, i'll take ur words for wat is it, am just too loving to be hurt in such a way.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by AtheistD(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
smothly: My dear try and forget him,cos he's not worths your tears.

He is not worth her tears? She cheated on him right? Read between the lines. They went on holiday, he came back differen and decided to dump her. She got up to nasty freaky stuff on holiday and he caught her out.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Jman06(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
hrykanu231: @ Op u sound like my ex gf, well if you are the one. I told u I dnt like it and u went ahead 2 do same, I have moved on with a lady that will not just profess love alone but one that equally respects mmua...Ciao
Bros u too harsh nw,what could this lady ave done that u can't 4give?not that she cheated on u because that's d only offence that wll make me treat a girl d way u are treatn this babe.Pls if u are d one and she hasn't cheated on u or killed ur mom,then i am pleadn on her behalf 2 4give her and take her back.Remember that 2 err is human and to 4give is divine.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Mynd44: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
Atheist:-D:

He is not worth her tears? She cheated on him right? Read between the lines. They went on holiday, he came back differen and decided to dump her. She got up to nasty freaky stuff on holiday and he caught her out.
She should just move on. The dude ain't coming back

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by pleep(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Atheist:-D:

I bet she was doing some freak-naaaaaaaaasty stuff for him to turn that cold.

Im talking murdering his cat and then using its cold stiff tail as an anal Love Machine. This girl went xx.X~wild~X.xx

2 Likes

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by annita19(f): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
uche16:
I am guessing that's the guy's pic on your profile,well trust me,the guy deserves a hotter babe.move on or better still kill the guy,keep him in your close and he would be yours forever

All negative, thanks
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Les: bad man. Read my previous post, should i go ahead with it I swear, i'll take ur words for wat is it, am just too loving to be hurt in such a way.
Dude go ahead,I can't describe the feeling you get when you make someone feel pain,its liberating.I don't want to sound like a serial killer or some deranged individual so I'm just going to say go for it and enjoy the feeling.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by pleep(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
Why did you kill his mother annita19... answer me i am trying to help you!

blaaaaaaaaarge
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by pleep(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
Whats that in your picture, are you a stripper?

is that why he left you... u slept with a client

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
annita19:

All negative, thanks
So the guy on the pix was the one you cheated on your boyfriend with,my dear you have lost your Hispanic bf and the other girl must be pleasing the guy so well that the guy thinks you are invisible even when you agree standing in his front........SMH........suicide alert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) / Check Out This Beautiful Female Brazilian Bricklayer(photos) / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.