Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Do I Still Stand A Chance? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Still Stand A Chance? (6833 Views)

She's 17 And I'm 30; Do I Stand A Chance With Her? / Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? / Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Seun(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
uche16: The boyfriend is my type of guy,I remember doing the same to my ex after I caught her with a guy,I just pretended nothing happened and affirmed my undying love for her,fast forward 3 months later,I ended the relationship without any reason but she knew I never forgave,she texted,called and begged.she calls this days but I don't pick up,.............moral of the story,you don't want to hurt a sadist cos I enjoyed her pain the way I am enjoying the Op's pain
You spent 3 months in a relationship you had no further interest in. You could have dated better girls during that period, but you were more interested in making someone unhappy than in making yourself happy. That's awful! I feel bad for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by spikesC(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
Seun:
You spent 3 months in a relationship you had no further interest in. You could have dated better girls during that period, but you were more interested in making someone unhappy than in making yourself happy. That's awful! I feel bad for you.

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Mynd44: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
Seun:
He wasted his own time hurting and burning on the inside thinking he was getting revenge
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Kslib(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
pleep: Whats that in your picture, are you a stripper?

is that why he left you... u slept with a client
Lmao!! Na wa oooh.. You no dey give up oooh... I like your spirit..
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by annita19(f): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Seun:

That's the way dum!b folks live their miserable life lol

pleep: Whats that in your picture, are you a stripper?

is that why he left you... u slept with a client

If I was a stripper I bet you would die to get a lap dance tongue
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by plap: 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
^ No, im not into strippers.

I don't like to tip them and they get mad.

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by plap: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
Annita19 why cant you tell us what you did, is it really worse than all the things i listed? undecided

If ur worried about the police, i wont tell them... all i want is to help you solve your problem.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by happiclox: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
i doubt if she truly needs help.

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 20, 2013
Seun:
Well different strokes for different folks,you are gullible and I'm not and I didn't burn inside,nahhhhh,I just woke up and decided I hated her face and enjoyed her pain and don't feel sorry for me,feel sorry for the young lady and have you heard of sociopaths?

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 20, 2013
annita19:

That's the way dum!b folks live their miserable life lol

If I was a stripper I bet you would die to get a lap dance tongue
Look who is talking about miserable,you are the one looking for help to escape how miserable you feel while the guy is just having fun with that other girl.I bet you he would end up marrying the girl while you remain songle till thy kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Mynd44: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2013
uche16:
Well different strokes for different folks,you are gullible and I'm not and I didn't burn inside,nahhhhh,I just woke up and decided I hated her face and enjoyed her pain and don't feel sorry for me,feel sorry for the young lady and have you heard of sociopaths?
You need to seek help dude.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Les: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
no he doesn't, provided it's based on vengeance....

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
dude,i am a nice guy,i treat people well and expect to be treated as such,i love with all my heart and then some more,i love like love is going out of style but f you betray my trust then my friend the word ruthless would be an understatement when describing me smiley smiley smiley
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by blaise26abj(m): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
uche16:
dude,i am a nice guy,i treat people well and expect to be treated as such,i love with all my heart and then some more,i love like love is going out of style but f you betray my trust then my friend the word ruthless would be an understatement when describing me smiley smiley smiley

^^^^ People this is why some ladies are scared of nice, quiet guyz, they are so unpredictable. There is truly a thin line between love and hatred.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by AtheistD(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
blaise26.abj:

^^^^ People this is why some ladies are scared of nice, quiet guyz, they are so unpredictable. There is truly a thin line between love and hatred.

^^^^^

The ladies asked for it. Why mess about with a nice guy?

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by plap: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
happiclox: i doubt if she truly needs help.
haha, yea its just a cry for attention. Make i unfollow, before i waste anymore time trying to find this big "secret"

The girl cheated on the guy and he broke up with her, simple
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
Don't blame us... We generally don't like being treated like a fool. We are open minded and nice to people but if you take our niceness for granted and abuse the privilege, you just might see the monster in us... Don't wake that monster!

The one who tried rubbish with me has been paid back in her own coin by nature. So, no need stressing myself over her.
blaise26.abj:

Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
2s£xy:
Don't blame us... We generally don't like being treated like a fool. We are open minded and nice to people but if you take our niceness for granted and abuse the privilege, you just might see the monster in us... Don't wake that monster!

The one who tried rubbish with me has been paid back in her own coin by nature. So, no need stressing myself over her.
Lol man,you are my type of guy,let me l
Unfollow this thread before I start making enemies
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by cityhood: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
ok hv read all tru urtext, dnt wory lady anyway my name is dada olawale joseph.ucan add me on facebook.he will come back to youi.just dont rush ursef into anoda relatnshios jst bcuz u r nt in one.calm down i knw it nt esy hv hard same tin bfr.
Jst be calm.iknw u cry alots,tinkin of him.and misses him it normal we all have flesh and blood runing into our body.
Plz ibeg you in name of almity dnt cry
Whtev u do let it be in the past nd mk sure it doesnt ripit itself again.plz as uv lant frm dis one.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by cycline404(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
Well i have been in the situation of moving on quickly.... More reason was for me to avoid been fustrated it is easy for a lady to forgive a man.... But for men it is difficult especially when they finds out that they have slept with someone else.

Moreso, during mine.. i was just watching the lady in question when all things fall apart i moved on quicky... And i was not suprise when i saw her too got married quickly... She is happy and i am happy... we all move on with who we caught ourselfs with.... So i think u should just let it go

[size=16pt]SOON IT WILL SOON ALL PASS YOU WILL EVEN FORGOT THAT IT EVEN HAPPENED
[/size]
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by cityhood: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2013
[quote author=cityhood]ok hv read all tru urtext, dnt wory lady anyway my name is dada olawale joseph.ucan add me on facebook.he will come back to youi.just dont rush ursef into anoda relatnshios jst bcuz u r nt in one.calm down i knw it nt esy hv hard same tin bfr.
Jst be calm.iknw u cry alots,tinkin of him.and misses him it normal we all have flesh and blood runing into our body.
Plz ibeg you in name of almity dnt cry
Whtev u do let it be in the past nd mk sure it doesnt ripit itself again.plz as uv lant frm dis one. U cn call me 08169446319
I want to hear frm u and hlp u out
Iknw it nt easy at all.no mata wht uv ddone let it pass.
Encoragmnt is wht u nid nw.nt discoragmnt.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by alienware(m): 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
Les: i second dis nigga based on one side... The other side. My gf is way too far head over me dat she even calls me her husband, tho she's not d desperate type. That is because she did something very bad to me, and after she's hurt me so much and I forgave (literay) that wen she began to love me more. But then, i forgave literay, there's a probability dat i'll do exactly wat ur bf did, op.

U guys only dated 4 just a year and 2months, we've dated for two years now, and am planning to extend it to 10years, and during dat period of 10yrs, i'll show her d best of love, care, attention and affection and make her fall completely inlove wit me and break up with her for no just reason and move on with my life, by then, her mates don marry finish.... Getting back at her for wat she did to me yrs back then...

Now back to d matter, just like killz says, he's getting back at u maybe with d intention of coming back based on one side o, or he's getting back at u with d intention of not coming back just like i'l just do in futre.
Well, in either ways, there's a getting back for a crime done and u should just deal with it cos u called for it. So, it's either u move on with ur life, which I tink is better, or u keep waiting for him bearing it mind dat time waits for nobody!!
oh ! How could you be so heartless ? Don't do that . If you don't want her, then let her go now and dont waste ten years of her precious life. Humans are cruel * crying* u are heartless.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Les: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
alienware: oh ! How could you be so heartless ? Don't do that . If you don't want her, then let her go now and dont waste ten years of her precious life. Humans are cruel * crying* u are heartless.
she first showed d sign of heartlessness when she deemed it fit to hurt such a caring and beautiful lover like me. Dont worry, atleast I didn't open a thread about it on nl, just dealing it on my own way....
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 03, 2013
Bros, I take God beg u, just let her go. No need for all that. There many ways to kill a rat. Choose another option...
Les: she first showed d sign of heartlessness when she deemed it fit to hurt such a caring and beautiful lover like me. Dont worry, atleast I didn't open a thread about it on nl, just dealing it on my own way....
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Roland17(m): 2:26am On Jul 03, 2013
There's a 100% chance and also a 0% chance, men are different, might look hard and tough, but when broken, its very hard to forget even after forgiving, i doubt if he is truly over you.

My advice for u is to move on, as hard as it might be just forge on and keep an open heart, if he truly loves he would come back very soon (sometimes he might truly love you, but never come back), hopefully too much water has not crossed the bridge of true reconciliation, if not move on..

If i have learn't anything, it is to love as passionately as you can especially if the feeling is Mutual, but also be wise enough to learn to let go, never to hold on too strong, cos you never know when it might slip out and sometimes love is never enough, mistakes help us make better decision in the near future especially if it can not be corrected now.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Youngpo413: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
uche16: The boyfriend is my type of guy,I remember doing the same to my ex after I caught her with a guy,I just pretended nothing happened and affirmed my undying love for her,fast forward 3 months later,I ended the relationship without any reason but she knew I never forgave,she texted,called and begged.she calls this days but I don't pick up,.............moral of the story,you don't want to hurt a sadist cos I enjoyed her pain the way I am enjoying the Op's pain

the problem is that ladies wont go back to the guy they cheated with instead they will hang around and beg,you will wondering why she cheated in the first place.
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by 190: 1:04am On Dec 24, 2014
grin
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Youngpo413: 11:02am On May 03, 2015
brixton:
Did u yarnsh anoda girl or u stole frm his wallet?
don't always expect the truth from b!tches
Re: Do I Still Stand A Chance? by Youngpo413: 11:09am On May 03, 2015
annita19:

She ain't hotter than me, sorry smiley
na today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) / Thanks NL, I Just Bought A Camry Muscle Sport. See Pic / How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.