Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Interview With Jumia - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Jumia (2129 Views)

Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) / How Bad Is It, Going To An Interview With Native Wear? / Are You In Abuja? Become A Sales Consultant With Jumia (the No.1 Online Retailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Interview With Jumia by omidan21: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2013
Hello House, who got the invite for jumia interview today saturday.pls who has withnessed deir ionterview at any poiont, what are the likely questions to expect.
Re: Interview With Jumia by princessmay(f): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
Which position re dey interviewin u 4?mine was 4 offline sales rep bt i dint take d offer
Re: Interview With Jumia by chypotenti(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
@Jumia, why dint u take the offer?
Re: Interview With Jumia by chypotenti(m): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
omidan21: Hello House, who got the invite for jumia interview today saturday.pls who has withnessed deir ionterview at any poiont, what are the likely questions to expect.
Please hw did u apply for the Job?
Re: Interview With Jumia by xtanburg: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
@all, Please can anyone assist with the written test questions, Thank you... I have been scheduled for a test tomorrow for the Telesales/ Vustomer service role. Please kindly assist
Re: Interview With Jumia by 1forall: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2013

(1)

Bulk Teller Recruitment In A Leading Nigerian Bank (over 50 Vacant Positions) / Urgent Vacancies - Welders And Fitters Needed In Engineering Firm / Customer Care Representatives Job At Real Concept Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.