Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why (3509 Views)

JAMB Should Revert To Paper-pencil Test - House Of Reps Orders / "No Biometric Verification" & "No Result Yet" Messages - Jamb Should Explain! / 2006/2007 Shell University Scholarship Award 4 Yr 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
For some years now i have been solving past maths question of Jamb. Presently I have to solve the last maths 2013. I notice that 2 questions (question 40 and 41, that the solution weren't in options provided.
I think for this jamb should award 4 marks extra to students who took maths.
Here is the link to my working
http://www.mathsvillage.org/node/805 or see the attached image of the workings on question 40 and 41
Also, you can visit www.mathsvillage.org to various working i have done on Jamb Math from 1978 - 2013
( i will soon upload 2013 solution)
Help spread the news about the mathsvillage.org

Thanks
Simeon Abiola Tawose
Founder:Mathsvillage.org

Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
I wish the moderator put this on the front page for all to see.

Thanks
Simeon Tawose
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by nedu2000(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
I can barely c d question,try typing it out
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
possibly you are browsing using a phone
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by oladoya(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2013
simeonabio: For some years now i have been solving past maths question of Jamb. Presently I have to solve the last maths 2013. I notice that 2 questions (question 40 and 41, that the solution weren't options provided.
I think for this jamb should award 2 marks extra to students who took maths.
http://www.mathsvillage.org/node/805 or download the attachment to see my solution
Also, you can visit www.mathsvillage.org to various working i have done on Jamb Math from 1978 - 2013

Thanks
Simeon Abiola Tawose
yea you are right
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simongonner: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2013
simeonabio: For some years now i have been solving past maths question of Jamb. Presently I have to solve the last maths 2013. I notice that 2 questions (question 40 and 41, that the solution weren't options provided.
I think for this jamb should award 2 marks extra to students who took maths.
http://www.mathsvillage.org/node/805 or download the attachment to see my solution

Thanks
Simeon Abiola Tawose
you wan market ur website
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by Jollyakat(m): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
Yeah...u are right.hope this dets to dibu and do smth gud with this by adding some marks ƒ҈я̲̣̣̥​ those who offers math in jamb.this will surely help some people who got 196 above ƒ҈я̲̣̣̥​ them to reach average marks.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
@simon gonner, i won't have added the workings if i am marketing. I am talking about jamb error and a need for it to be rectified. the working is a proof that jamb attimes makes mistake and people (especially students) need to aware of this. pls learn to critize constructively
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by ninja4life(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
Well dey might have given d mark as bonus mark wen giving d mark for mathematics
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by Kendzyma(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
lolz...wat gav u da assuranc dat d mark dept has nt been added to ur initial score
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by Kingslaw(m): 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
you are good no doubt.
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by Djtm(m): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2013
Op, are you from oau?
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by Jsplash(m): 6:55am On Jun 18, 2013
simeonabio: For some years now i have been solving past maths question of Jamb. Presently I have to solve the last maths 2013. I notice that 2 questions (question 40 and 41, that the solution weren't in options provided.
http://www.mathsvillage.org/node/805 or see the attached image of the workings on question 40 and 41

Thanks
Simeon Abiola Tawose
simon gonner: you wan market ur website
Hey, in Jamb if non of the options is correct, then the right thing for you to do as a candidate is to leave that Q empty by not shading any of the option, and you will be giving the marks.
Cheers!!!...
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by dridowu: 8:00am On Jun 18, 2013
Mathematician indeed
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by Jsplash(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2013
Lolz...
dridowu: Mathematician indeed
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by otokpamike(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2013
Can you check other subject?
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by mamaaustin(f): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hi OP,
is this the first time you are coming across questions that have no answer options since you have been solving JAMB past questions (especially mathematics).
This will help determine if the answer options omission was intentional or an oversight.
Thanks
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
no, but it is worth mentioning, i will try to post another one in which the option weren't correct
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
Here is another one that jamb question and option were totally out of the way
visit the link below to see what i am talking about
http://www.mathsvillage.org/node/215

Thanks

Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by macdanny247(m): 12:57am On Jun 27, 2013
simeonabio: For some years now i have been solving past maths question of Jamb. Presently I have to solve the last maths 2013. I notice that 2 questions (question 40 and 41, that the solution weren't in options provided.

Thanks
Simeon Abiola Tawose
How are u sure d 2 questions carry 2 marks each, coz am pretty sure they dont carry equal marks
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
there are 50 questions which is based on 100 marks. So the 2question should be 4marks. how i wish jamb should release its marking scheme.....
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2013
Visit www.mathsvillage.org for online resource on maths whether you are in the secondary school, university or preparing for UTME, post Jamb or PD...Mathsvillage is a sure place to visit.
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2013
solution to 2013 maths to be upload by God's grace this month
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2013
ASUU on stirke, but oau post jamb still holds has scheduled
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2013
more solution coming soon
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
OAU postutme still holds as scheduled
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hi guys, very soon i will want to start a tread where you i will be solving maths questions for those in the secondary schools. Expect that soon
Thanks
Simeon
Re: Jamb Should Award 4 marks Extra, See Proof And Evidence Why by simeonabio(m): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello Univeristy's Hostel Fee / Teachers To Be Highest Earners In New Salary Scheme – FG / Uni Ibadan Postgraduate 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.