Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead (27572 Views)

Lagos Markets Closed In Abibat Mogaji's Honour / Tears, Tributes As Tinubu’s Mother, Is Buried / Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by DrChatNuff: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
.....lived to c son become THIEF

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Mogidi: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Well I join other Nairalanders in approoving this death.
RIP
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by tellwisdom: 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
This woman use to be iya oloja of cairo market, oshodi; before attaining the post of lagos. Very strong woman.

But me i knw send u o undecided
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by activeguy: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Never knew say bola Tinubu be "omo ale jati jati"

May her soul be in peace with her maker.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by pmc01(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
Just like what I told my Aunt when I first saw the news on AIT that Nigerians have become so insensitive that they will attempt playing politics with the news. Have we never felt the pain of losing dear one, that we can't even be human enough to leave a word of sympathy for the bereaved family. Why should concern for state funds that are yet to 'wasted' displace our sense of pity? Should our condolence only be reserved for people we do not have any beaf for? I am sure even the President will send his condolence, despite differences in ideology and party affiliation; that is calledbeing genuinely human.
Have we become this debase?
How did we even get to this pitiable level of inhumanness?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Ashabie(f): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
Innallilah waina ilehin rojiun.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by EmmyDe25(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Rip to the dead.
To the family she left behind including baba tinubu, take heart, i have always known you to be a strong man afterall. Sad indeed.
I hope she didn't die in an overseas hospital? I wonder what killed her sef
What killed her Na ur village witches and wizard. mtcheeew.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by emmalexabl(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
abeg who knows Tinubu " expiry date joor"...
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Pretyangel25(f): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
Rip grandma
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by maxxx(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
@pmc01....i tire oh!!!. i thought we africans have respect for the dead.but from the posts im seeing,caution and respect has been thrown to the dogs.its a pity we are using such a sombre moment as this to score cheap political points. shocked cry
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by omodudutola(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
Rip mama
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by mejai(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
pmc01: Just like what I told my Aunt when I first saw the news on AIT that Nigerians have become so insensitive that they will attempt playing politics with the news. Have we never felt the pain of losing dear one, that we can't even be human enough to leave a word of sympathy for the bereaved family. Why should concern for state funds that are yet to 'wasted' displace our sense of pity? Should our condolence only be reserved for people we do not have any beaf for? I am sure even the President will send his condolence, despite differences in ideology and party affiliation; that is calledbeing genuinely human.
Are u a learner!
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by bankyblue(m): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
mmmustapha: grow up boy, u too shall go any moment frm nw

Thank u MAN!
Atleast u will go b4 me since am a boy, abi do u plan for ur SON
To died while u re still alive?
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by texaco1: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: May her Lord have mercy on her soul,forgive her her shortcomings and may she be ranked amongst the pious on the Day of Recompense.

And please,for those who have scores to settle with her son, Bola Tinubu or ACN should not invade here and transfer aggression on the dead soul.

We don't speak ill of the dead.....pls!!!
dont bring urself.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by bankyblue(m): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pastor Kun: But she is not Tinubu's mother na, according to reliable source's Tinubu's real mother was her house help and tinubu was just brought up in her family.

And what is ur own problem with that PASTOR?
Who his complaining about that to u? Abi them carry there case come
Ur court?
APROKO pastor
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by texaco1: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
seunlayi: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos, Osun and Ekiti ti je gbese. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
igboro maa daru
pasuma ,kwam1,obesere,ayuba all fuji artiste will come and collect their on share too.
dat day na free ganja for the whole of lagos
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by texaco1: 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
greatgod2012: Rest in peace.

Tinubu and very many Lagosians will def miss you.
who will miss her?ppl with their vain eugolise
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by sigo134(m): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
RIP... AC state fund on board again....lol
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by WinkWrld: 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hope he will now realize that everyone is gonna go someday and there is no need being wicked to public and public funds... All is vanity sad
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by usayab(m): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
Death is always painflul weather at age of 94 or 9.4 innalillahi wa' innaliaihim rajuun!
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by texaco1: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
usayab: Death is always painflul weather at age of 94

dis one na classical gbagun cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by tiarm: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pastor Kun: But she is not Tinubu's mother na, according to reliable source's Tinubu's real mother was her house help and tinubu was just brought up in her family.
fagunwa ,why u run comot for Aro nah undecided
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Delafruita(m): 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
Billyonaire: One thing I hate about Islam is how they bury people overnight, I had anticipated, that I will use this opportunity to drink free beer from Lion de la Bourdillon, for all the toll I pay to his surrogates on Lekki and Ikoyi toll gates. RIP mamaLion
you pay toll at both the lekki and ikoyi?na merry go round you dey do?
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by kasconi: 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
May her soul RIP cry
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by olajide8(m): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
pmc01: Just like what I told my Aunt when I first saw the news on AIT that Nigerians have become so insensitive that they will attempt playing politics with the news. Have we never felt the pain of losing dear one, that we can't even be human enough to leave a word of sympathy for the bereaved family. Why should concern for state funds that are yet to 'wasted' displace our sense of pity? Should our condolence only be reserved for people we do not have any beaf for? I am sure even the President will send his condolence, despite differences in ideology and party affiliation; that is calledbeing genuinely human.
Since the day a clueless man became President, and militants started getting contracts to guard oil pipelines in the niger delta corruption increased with the outright stealing of the first quota capital budget allocation - and the same president would pay people to manage his image on nairaland
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by AbdH: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
DrChatNuff: .....lived to c son become THIEF
Nothing can be more disturbing than seeing this post of yours being liked by someone.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by musiwa24: 12:09am On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by musiwa24: 12:14am On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by musiwa24: 12:17am On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Mondeo(m): 12:17am On Jun 16, 2013
Adieu Alhaja Abibat mogaji. We luv u but God luv u most.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by binhozie(m): 12:39am On Jun 16, 2013
femiaction: Iya Loja Of Nigeria [b]Died
[/b]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1156581_Abibatu_mogaji_jpgf0746f4a39581ed2b9b35dd0ee7e358c[/img]
BREAKING NEWS FROM TVC :TINUBU'S MUM DIED AT 94

RIP
94 years is very ripe
by the way i take it you mean "DEAD" when you write "DIED"
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Monimatic(m): 12:41am On Jun 16, 2013
Don't be surprised if by tommorrow LIAR MOHAMMED release the below press statement:
"Jonathan's in-capabilities evidently
shown again with the death of Tinubu's
mother. If he had been proactive, we
could have saved the life of this aged
Nigerian. 'APC' will never allow this
happen come 2015"

Signed
LIAR MOHAMMED

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended / Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri / Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.