Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Treated - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treated (1060 Views)

Has Anyone Even Gotten Cured Of Staph / Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy / Now That Im Cured Of Staph, What Next ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treated by Hassanjj(m): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Treated
Re: Treated by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
just remembered Da Grin whose said his name was spreading like staphylococcus....cure? he get one? embarassed shocked
Re: Treated by peteregwu(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hassanjj: Doctors in the house, pls. Help a brother here.. Result shows he's having a heavy growth of staphlococus, which can be dangerous to health. What drug can he use to stop this infection Plssss help o.

Don't be troubled in anyway. Pls relax your kind. One thing I can assure you is that staph does not have cure, it's like HIV . If you doubt me, then I will leave you to prove it yourself. After I leave you to spend all your money in hospital and herbal homes, that is when you will know that am right. Doctors will refer your to every kind of anti virus drugs and injections and they will end up siphoning your money. The herbal doctors will end up telling you different kind of story and end up subjecting you to different herbal concoctions to drink, and you may end drinking their urine or faeces.

Please now the only solution is Jesus. Not that am using some kind of means to make you come to my church, never. Pls am not here to joke. If u know me in this nairaland. I don't joke here. Am a born again Christian. I am using this medium to invite you to join us in fellowship any day at the Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement. Venue: 10 Odofin park estate, oshodi-apapa express way, ijesha express bus stop. Sundays 7am, Tuesdays 8a.m and 5pm. Thursdays 8a.m.
I believe with all my hearts that Jesus will heal you. Mark what I said, "Jesus will heal you."

Here is our website if u are doubting. www.thelordschosenworld.org in this website u will many that was healed of the same problem u posted here, even of the much dreaded ones.

Pls before coming u can as well pray secretly to God to reveal to u if that church is a true church or not. Just incase u are doubtin my post here.

May d spirit of God guide u aright in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

JOHESU Are Support Staff In The Health Sector / Harmattan / 9 Best Foods That Melt Belly Fat Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.