Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Lost Child At Canaanland Found After Two Year - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lost Child At Canaanland Found After Two Year (825 Views)

Winners Canaanland Is Not Just A Ministry But A Mystery,wonders Are Happening. / Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland / Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Child At Canaanland Found After Two Year by oldlord(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2013
it was a moment of joy and praise to God today to all Winners at Canaanland Ota when it was announced by Bishop David Oyedepo that the child lost two years ago have been found. Yours sincerely was on ground to see the child. The kidnapper who was visited by God of vengence was seen on the screen confessing. more feed back later
Re: Lost Child At Canaanland Found After Two Year by simo2rule(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2013
Yea we bless God, I was in canaanland, the car he bought from the proceeds of the deal was snatched the same day(my guess is he sold the child), the God of vengeance has visited him with blindness!!! Halleluyah
Re: Lost Child At Canaanland Found After Two Year by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2013
Hallelujah
Re: Lost Child At Canaanland Found After Two Year by Jeel: 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
Praise God!!!
Re: Lost Child At Canaanland Found After Two Year by Ishilove: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
God will never let those who trust in Him be put to shame
Re: Lost Child At Canaanland Found After Two Year by Sanboy25: 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
Wonders shall never end. Praise the Lord. cheesy
Re: Lost Child At Canaanland Found After Two Year by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hope the hopeless man was arrested by the police and sent to jail immediately after the confession?

I wish I was there I would have personally recorded the confession and make sure, leave the church service and go call the police and mek sure they arrest him immediately he steps down from the alter. Nonsense; foo.lish id.iots
Re: Lost Child At Canaanland Found After Two Year by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
It is a joyous moment for the parents, i wonder why it took that long to get this result.. .must be a long queue of lost kids to deal with then.. anyhooo.. good show God, sometimes you can be pleasantly suprising
Re: Lost Child At Canaanland Found After Two Year by Aaneetar(f): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
@raymondenyi the man died o.

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of The Traditions Of Men / Does Christianity Support Underage Marriage? / What Are Your Views On "Russia 2045" Or "2045"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.